Do You See Repeating Numbers?

by Laura Warnke

Do you see repeating numbers? The presence of numbers like 111, 222, and 333 indicates that your spirit guides are trying to get your attention. Find out what the numbers mean.

Below are my personal interpretations of what these number patterns mean to me. Since numbers are universal and each has their own vibration, they may give you some guidance for your own life. Read more about repeating numbers, angels, intuition, and spirituality.

Why do I see repeating numbers?

Your spirit guides and angels are trying to get your attention and repeating numbers help to point you in the right direction for the questions you are asking. They are also referred to as angel numbers.

What messages are my guides trying to send me?

Each number has a different message. The meanings could be slightly different for each person. There is no definitive guide. Please do realize that not everyone interprets these repeating numbers to mean the same thing. I have noticed some overlap in explanations, but it really comes down to an individual perspective and what you believe it to mean in your life. There are some commonalities, though.

It is especially helpful to read the meanings others have found when you first start seeing repeating patterns of numbers, as it will give you a good place to start. From there you can add your own interpretations so that the numbers can become useful in your life.

Repeating Number Meanings

111 - Truth, your real self, follow this thought, it is the beginning of a new path aligned with your soul’s purpose. This is a time to realize you need to break away from the old thought patterns and ways of thinking and realign with the truth and your path in this lifetime.

1111 - A conscious spiritual journey and wake-up call for lightworkers. A way to help you remember your purpose in life. A way of remembering a message you created for yourself before you were born. Read more about 11:11.

222 - The next step in the ladder, confirmation that your thoughts are aligned with truth and you should proceed with that thought. Read more about 222.

333 - Feel the angels presence surrounding you and know that you are loved and protected. A conscious reminder that Angels surround us every day and are waiting for you to ask for their assistance. Read more about 333.

444 - A sign of confirmation that your recent thought or action was or is correct and in harmony with your path in life. A gateway to the next dimension and the next phase in your life. Read more about 444.

555 - Changes are coming your way and be ready to forge ahead with your plans. Be absolutely clear about what you want. Do not be afraid of changes in your life, welcome them instead. Although it may not seem like it, the change is for the better. Keep positive thoughts. Read more about 555.

666 - Your material desires are overshadowing your personal path right now. Re-evaluate what it is you think you want. Simplicity is key. You need less than you think you do to be happy. You may be asking the wrong questions of yourself.

777 - Calm any fears you may have about what you just thought. The angels are hear to guide you and help you. Ask them for their strength and courage. You seem to be too concerned with the physical world at this moment. Let go and let your angels guide you. You are trying to hard to control things in your life. Read more about 777.

888 – When you see this number there is flow in  your life, a beautiful energy is circulating around you. This is the sign of abundance, either in the form of money or in the form of friends and family. Duality, infinity, as above-so below, an even exchange of energy for money, money is coming into your life, balance, a repeating cycle, abundance. Read more about 888.

999 - This repeating number is about completion. It could mean to you the completion of a project, or a sign to move on to the next lesson of life as a current lesson has just been learned. The angels applaud you and look forward to helping you along your path. Read more about 999.

Name: Email: We respect your email privacy

About Laura Warnke

Laura Warnke is an empath who helps you define your life purpose by viewing your Akashic record from a soul level perspective. Through intuitive readings, energy clearings, and life purpose mentoring, she works with your Guides to define your life’s purpose, embrace your soul level gifts, clear energetic blocks, and bring back the passion and spirit to your life

chrissy June 28, 2010 at 5:33 pm

i keep seeing 717 for the past 2-3 yrs now, what does this mean?

Laura June 28, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Hi Chrissy,

I have not delved too deeply into other numbers than those mentioned above, but in Doreen Virtue’s book, Angel Numbers 101 she says that the number 717 means the following: “Your inner vision and heart’s desires are right on course. Confidently move forward with your plans.”

I hope this makes sense and helps you out.

chrissy June 29, 2010 at 9:52 am

God I hope so! Did I mention my d.o.b is also 7/17/71 & I’m the 7th member in my family. I’ve been seeing 717 on clocks, on facebook, I watched a video on St. Michael (one that Doreen put out) & the video length/time was 7 minutes & 17 seconds, I see it on coupons (when the dates expire), all kinds of things to where it blows my mind & like I said, it’s been like that for 2-3 yrs now. Funny how you mention the meaning as I’ve tried emailing Doreen for a reading but never heard back from her but I’ve been very “lost” & have asked God if I’m on the right path in life..I hope I am.

Lindsay August 31, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Hey – we share a birthday!

I just found this blog by chance. I also see recurring numbers…ALL of the time!

DB July 3, 2011 at 10:40 pm

I as well have been seeing 717 in some weird situations, on 4/27/01 when i was in 7th grade a friend whos lacrosse number was 17 past away, my number since has been 17, on 1/1/07 i hit big on a scratch ticket for which the winning number was a 7 so since my numbers have been 7 n 17, on 7/17/10 my daughter was born

Bernadine September 11, 2010 at 10:37 am

I have been seeing 11′s for over a straight year now, and then with it 33′s. It used to bother me and make me feel crazy, but now i just feel like i have some insight to something… just that i dont know exactly what. Is this good? am i on the right path? does it even mean being guided? Do they go togther or are the 11′s and 33′s apposing? How can i learn more about the personal reasoning behind seeing these numbers and the significance they have in my life? I dont think they will be going away any time soon, so i’d like to learn all i can about it so i have a stronger awarness.

Kate September 30, 2010 at 5:53 pm

Both myself and a colleague I work very closely with (he is also one of my best friends) see repeating numbers several times a day. We have no idea why this is happening . No particular numbers or sequences are apparent. Just seems random like 2.02, 12.12, 3.33 or 17:17, 20:20, 14:14 so both on 12 hour and 24 hour clocks.

Any ideas what this means?

David Weiss October 6, 2010 at 2:26 pm

I see 11:11 and 555 frequently, but my girlfriend and I both see 7:17 on clocks very often. Her son’s birthday is July 17 but I think there’s more to it than that. I see the statement above that says:

I find this very interesting, because I surely don’t feel that things are right on course for me. But maybe they are…

Laura October 6, 2010 at 3:28 pm

Hi David, thanks for joining the conversation! Unfortunately none of this repeating number stuff is set in stone, nor does it carry exactly the same meaning for everyone. Try to keep track of the innermost thoughts you had before you saw the repeating numbers. Is there a general theme or life area that keeps reappearing for you? It is tough to make sense of all of it sometimes.

Dale iron October 19, 2010 at 2:25 pm

i’ve been noticing the numbers 101 alot this past yr and i want to know what that means???

Mia March 2, 2011 at 4:54 pm

I keep seeing all the numbers, 111, 1111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 777, and 1234, 123, 1234578, and my birthtime: 10:08. What does the 1234 thing mean?

Marco V May 10, 2011 at 10:44 pm

Hi Laura, how are you?? I got a question but is not about those repeating numbers, hope you can help me, i start to see the number 59 everywhere, but now everytime i see the 59 it turns to 00 (on the clock for example), and the number 13:13 is driving me crazy too, if you can help me i would really appreciate!!!!

Marco V.

Krissy Bell June 2, 2011 at 9:36 am

I keep seeing the numbers 911 what does this mean?

LISA June 18, 2011 at 8:54 pm

I SEE THE NUMBERS 911 IN SEQUENCE ALL THE TIME, SO CONFUSING! I WAS IN THE ARMY FOR A LONG TIME AND NOW AM A FIREFIGHTER, TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OUT OF THE NUMBERS AND IF THEY REALLY MEAN ANYTHING…CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THAT?

James August 11, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Hi Laura, I started seeing the numbers 222 or 333 several months back and it was happening at night when I would wake and look at the clock. Not long after I started noticing, it would happen more frequently, night, day, and this always seemed to be the case when I would look at the time. In the house, car, cell phone, ect….. well of course like many others I got worried thinking something bad was going to happen. So I decided to research it and my search brought me to your page. I was very relieved after reading your article and found this to be very interesting.

Now that I am more aware of it this occurs on a daily basis. And not with just the numbers 222 orr 333 like at first. Now its all of them. Even with 12:12,11:11,10:10 and its always with the time. On very few occasions have I seen them on like a sign or car tag. So this leaves me curious…. I have read the meaning of each individual number sequence and understand them but when your seeing different sequences at different times of the day or night does the meaning still apply? Or is this something totally different? Your insight would be so appreciative…

stephanie August 12, 2011 at 5:43 pm

I keep seeing my birthday everywhere 331..its march 31…I don’t know why. Could you poossible provide some sort of answerm thanks, stephanie

Caleta January 24, 2013 at 11:49 am

My birthday is 3-31 as well. I see it every other day, and I always presumed bad things would happen on my day. I need help to why I see m day so much as well.

Kate Elizabeth October 9, 2011 at 2:38 pm

hey, i keep seeing the numbers 2 and 4 , sometimes together like ’24 or 42 or doubled u like 244 or 224 or 242, im only 16 and have been seeing this for quite a while now, can you help me find out what it means please?

Alisa October 20, 2011 at 9:01 pm

I have seen the number 444 for quite some time. It first appeared as the time of death for my first baby. His time of death was announced at 4:44 pm. I was very young when this happened and it took me a few years to heal from this loss however on the other side of it I have come to find myself so thankful for this experience. More recently I have been seeing the number 4:44 everywhere. One day I saw it more than 5 times in odd places. I received $4.44 in change, I pulled in the driveway at 4:44 exactly, I was at work looking at a medical chart and looked at the patient’s birthday and it was 4/4/1944. That was a happy/weird day. After that I looked up the number’s significance. When I read this and in the e-book I started to cry. More recently I have been seeing the number 329. It also happens to be my birthday. I feel there is a message in this number as well but I am still learning what that might be. This is all very exciting and I am so thankful.

Laura October 20, 2011 at 9:51 pm

Hi Alisa,

Thanks so much for sharing! It’s pretty hard not to notice when you see 444 5 times in one day. The more you understand, the more that is revealed. Although, I don’t know if any one person understands everything. It is a journey, like so much else.

Casey November 19, 2012 at 12:42 am

Hi Alisa. In going through these posts I came across yours, though I have to say that I was looking for anyone who was seeing the numbers 444, as I always do! Guess I first thought it just to be coincidental, but like you I saw 444 5 times in one day..that really got my attention and honestly freaked me out. So here I am googling the meaning of always seeing repetitive numbers. Havnt quite figured it out, but atleast now I know I am not the only one seeing numbers. Best of luck in your quest of our number meaning:)

Jonny M October 22, 2011 at 12:01 am

I have been seeing 1120, as I say aloud “eleven twenty.” I haven’t seen relevance to the number, but it pops up on me often; time, gas gallons, transaction totals, receipt numbers, menus. Daily, at work, I always glance at the clock at 11:20. Even it doubled (2240) appeared on the sidewalk near my apartmeny. Tried researching what it may mean. Nothing appears, though ot could mean nothing.

Laura October 22, 2011 at 7:42 am

Hi Jonny,

I’m sorry I do not know specifically what 1120 means. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Perhaps someone else may chime in on this one.

Kerrie November 2, 2011 at 3:05 pm

My husband and I have the reoccurrence of 1, 2 & 9′s in our lives. My birthdate is 9/21, his is 12/19, our anniversary is 2/19… Can you tell us if there is some other hidden meaning, considering we see the number EVERYWHERE we go or look? For example, we always see combinations of this number on license plates, on tv, on facebook, on clocks, etc. Do these numbers have other hidden meanings for us?

Matt Baratucci November 6, 2011 at 10:53 pm

I keep seeing 717 repeating also. I usually see it paired with the word ‘Tattoo’ on bumper stickers of janky cars driven by trashy people all the time.

Laura November 6, 2011 at 11:47 pm

Hi Matt,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

I have not delved into specific repeating numbers myself as of yet, but in Doreen Virtue’s book, Angel Numbers 101, this is what she has to say about the repeating number 717: “Your inner vision and heart’s desires are right on course. Confidently move forward with your plans”

I am not sure if that resonates with you or not. Hmmm…How to connect point A to point B?

Cali December 5, 2011 at 12:24 pm

I also see the number 717…usually on the clock. This number as well as 1010 has been popping up for me foe the past 4 years or so. 1111 is also one that I see several times a week. I have read and own The Angel Numbers Book and find it interesting that several here have also been seeing 717. I feel we all have a connection somehow to something???

Laura December 5, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Hi Cali,

Thanks for stopping by and nice to meet you.. I definitely believe we all have a connection. I feel we have a heightened level of awareness with the repeating numbers. For me it is as though I am remembering something long forgotten, but still not clear on all the details.

Brahian December 5, 2011 at 8:45 pm

I keep seen 911 for the past year.. Everytime I check my clock on my phone it’s always 911 anyone knows what it means

Laura December 5, 2011 at 10:12 pm

Hi Brahian,
Thanks for stopping by! Nice to meet you. I have not delved into specific repeating numbers other than the most common ones.

According to Doreen Virtue’s book, Angel Numbers 101 she says that 911 means the following: “It is very important that you keep a positive mind-set concerning your spiritually based career ideas. Positive thoughts are your most important asset right now.”

I hope that helps you out.

Binks December 12, 2011 at 7:37 pm

I keep seeing repeating numbers, mostly on the clock, along with 9:11, other than seeing 10:10, 11:11, 12:12, 1:11, etc., (and some days I catch it every hour) on the clock I don’t really pay attention but have noticed that I will have it on a store receipt like Store# 222, or Cab# 555, or somebody will text and I will receive it at 9:11 or 4:44 whent its time related it drives me crazy! I don’t know if its a good thing or bad thing. I will probably never know but my mind interprets it as “It’s Time”.

Laura December 13, 2011 at 8:32 am

Hi Binks,

Nice to meet you. The question I think you need to ask yourself is what have you been thinking about lately that you want to do? It could be a change in lifestyle, giving something up, or traveling. When we are mulling over a decision for some time, getting repeating number prompts is a good indication that those thoughts are in alignment with who we really are and you should follow those thoughts.

cathy barrow February 8, 2012 at 4:05 am

hi laura! i have been seeing the time, 11:11 a.m. and p.m. for the past 25 yrs or so. i have commented this to my friends and family. i don’t think about it until i look at the time and see it again. of course i look at the time other times of day, but 11:11 seems to be the “perfect” time for me i guess. can you tell me what it might mean? i have grown fond of the number 11 and consider it my lucky number, but it hasn’t really brought me any luck. also my date of birth 4:29 seem to show quite often in other areas of my life. your thoughts on this?
~cathy barrow

Laura Warnke February 8, 2012 at 11:20 am

Hi Cathy,

For me, seeing 11:11 is an affirmative confirmation of a thought I just had. Just before I sat back down to respond to your post, I was thinking about whether to redesign my website more around the services I offer. I sat down at the computer and the clock time read 11:11. There is my answer! That is how I use it…as a yes answer to questions I have. Generally, the 11:11 is showing you things that are in alignment with your highest path and purpose. Usually the response is fairly quick too, within a few minutes of my thoughts.

For the other two numbers, 11 and 429, I have not written specifically about them, but according to Doreen Virtue’s book, Angel Numbers 101 this is what she says:

11 – Stay Positive! Your thoughts are materializing rapidly, so you want to ensure positive outcomes by focusing only on the good within yourself, others, and this situation.

429 – The angels are working diligently behind the scenes to support you and your life purpose. The doors are open for you; walk through them confidently.

I hope that helps you out a bit.

Crystal C. February 15, 2012 at 4:26 am

My oldest daughter was born on March 29, my granny also passed 2 hours before she was born on that day, now I see the number 329 everywhere, I even found a key by chance on the internet and it was made is Canada, my granny’s name was Ada. can you tell me what the number 329 means?

Laura Warnke February 15, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Hi Crystal,
It’s nice to meet you!

I have not written about many individual repeating numbers yet, but according to Doreen Virtue’s book, Angel Numbers 101 she says the following:

“Trust that the ascended masters are helping you with your Divine Life purpose, because they are.”

I hope that helps you out.

Ruby February 17, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Hi there

I was given the number 3998 to me in black and white very directly and repeated before I was ‘allowed’ to wake up.

I would appreciate an unbiased view. I don’t want to give you any other information only so not to cause any bias.

Thanks

Laura Warnke February 17, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Hi Ruby,

It’s nice to meet you! Thanks for your question.

39 – “You are being helped by the ascended masters, who are strongly encouraging you to work on your life purpose right now.”
98 – “The more that you focus, and take action upon, your Divine life purpose, the more that the gateways of abundance open up for you. Focus on your purpose, and let your finances take care of themselves.”

With that being said, if you have been starting or thinking about another career area that is your dream, this is a strong indication to take action.

Ruby February 17, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Thanks Laura

I had a reading recently and have been’nudged’ very strongly in being told to focus on my spiritual job.. saving people which I questioned as they were telling me specific people rather than my own free will. So it links in.. I hear the angels but will still do it in my own time and way!

Laura Warnke February 17, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Hi Ruby,

Definitely trust your own intuition and everything will fall into place in its own Divine time.

Fabian March 1, 2012 at 11:05 pm

Ok, I understand most of the people, get phenomena of repeating numbers like 06:06, 05:05, 04:04 or 12:12 13:13 14:14…

But what is the meaning of number 22, without repeating (22:22) because some people, and ME tend also to see numbers like this for years, and I tend to see always 22, like at any time 12:22, 13:22, 14:22, 15:22 – I do see 22:22 sometimes, but mainly because 22, follows me on its own, so I tend to see it not only on time, but I used to have everything to do with number 22 – computer, folder, book, district number, unexpected person born on 22, and many many more… Also, I have woke up at 03:11 two days In a row, and It can’t be coincidence, so if u can tell me what does 22 and 11 repeating comping up mean I would be thankful :).

Fabian March 1, 2012 at 11:14 pm

Hi again Laura, Writing one more time, because i have just spotted something weird… I posted my message at 11:05 pm in America(?), without noticing or knowing about it… Few minutes later, i spotted 5:11:11 AM in Europe!

Laura Warnke March 2, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Hi Fabian,

It is great to meet you!

According to Doreen Virtue’s Book, Angel Numbers 101 the numbers mean the following:

11 – “Stay positive! Your thoughts are materializing rapidly, so you want to ensure positive outcomes by focusing only on the good within yourself, others, and this situation.”
22 – “The angels can see the positive results of your prayers, and they want you to have patience and stay optimistic while the final details are being worked out in Heaven., This is an urgent call from the angels to “keep the faith”!
311 – “Because you’re surrounded by so many wise and loving ascended masters, your energy and thoughts have been lifted to a level of instant manifestation. Keep your thoughts centered upon positive and loving topics.”

I hope that helps you out.

Fabian March 2, 2012 at 12:33 pm

yes, thanks that makes sense, as for past 2 months i kept very positive, 11 makes sense than of making me still be positive, but even without it I am more happy now of my life :). Thanks for explanation.

Alisa March 5, 2012 at 1:00 pm

I was interested in Fabian’s comment about the number 22. I have been having a similar experience with the number 29. I think I commented on 3/29 in my last post. I have been seeing 29 everywhere. Almost to the point it is driving me a little crazy.
Anything on the number 29?

Laura Warnke March 5, 2012 at 10:35 pm

Hi Alisa,

According to Doreen Virtue’s Book, Angel Numbers 101, she says the following:

29 – “Stay positive about your life purpose, and put all of your focus on being of service, utilizing your natural talents, passions, and interests. Doors are opening for you. Just keep your faith strong.”

Susan March 9, 2012 at 2:49 am

Hi Laura! I do own Doreen Virtues “Healing with the angels” book. My Aunt gave it to me as a gift, but I am wondering as to what the numbers 1234 mean and also 1134. I keep seeing these sequences on a digital clock, my phone will be not used for awhile when I go back to it, it will say either 1234 or 1134 and then change to the actual time. Please help. I know it means something. Thank you so much!

Laura Warnke March 9, 2012 at 11:32 am

Hi Susan,
It is nice to meet you!

I believe in the beginning of her book she says to break down the sets of numbers. So, for 1234 you would look up 12 and 34 and put the meanings together.

The 1234 sequence can also mean progressive thoughts and that thought is supported by your Guides and the Universe.

I hope this helps.

Chris March 12, 2012 at 3:20 pm

i have been seeing the number 56 for many years now, searching for the meaning or finding others that see this number has always lead to dead ends. i find people see numbers like 111, or 222…..ect but no one sees 56. i was just wondering if anyone has also had this number constantly reacur in their life aswell, and if so what do you think the meaning is ?

Laura Warnke March 13, 2012 at 5:06 pm

Hi Chris,

Thanks for leaving a comment. I would say that number isn’t as common as many others.
Doreen Virtue’s book “Angel Numbers 101″ lists that number along with all others from 0-999. It is a great reference book to have around and available from Amazon.com. It is also available via the preview mode if you do a Google Book search for her book.

Ann March 14, 2012 at 6:10 pm

I have been seeing the number 56 when meditating to Jesus. I cant for the life of me figure it out. Does the meaning have or will have meaning down the line or not- I have no idea?? Just an fyi- I have also had a spirtual growth in where I have been told or see things…and believe God has given me the gift of prophecy. Do you also have a spiritual gift??

Maryann March 18, 2012 at 12:38 am

I keep seeing all numbers repeatedly on the clock whether i set it on a 12 hour clock mode or a 24 hour clock mode it does not make any difference., also on car plates, microwave ovens, banners, book editions etc. Things are going badly for me right now and i’m hoping that these repeating numbers will help me in some or the other way. Some websites say that i see these numbers because i am looking for them and they are at the back of my mind, but no matter how hard i try to ignore it it keeps coming back and its been over 1.5 years now. Please help, Thank you.

Laura Warnke March 18, 2012 at 9:15 am

Hi Maryann,

I would just let the numbers flow to you when they do, rather than trying not to see them. They will be much more useful to you if you are in a state of awareness. They are a confirmation of your thoughts, so you need to be aware of what you were thinking shortly before you saw the repeating numbers.

Laurie March 21, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Hi
I always see 2:41. What does that mean? That is the main one I see. I also see 12:41, 2:41. Always ends in 41

Laura Warnke March 22, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Hi Laurie,

It is nice to meet you.

I would recommend getting a copy of Doreen Virtue’s Book, Angel Numbers 101. Explanations of all of the numbers are listed in her book, 0-999. She also says if a number is larger, like 12:41 to break it down into chunks and look up both meanings.

Adam March 24, 2012 at 5:56 am

222 – I have figured it out.

I have been seeing this triple digit like you all and I have figured out its meaning to each of us.

here goes…

11:11 21/12/2012

look at this special date.
now…
look at the numbers after this special date, dare i say the following days. 21st-the day.
22nd and 23rd of december. – - – do u see it. 222.

I believe many will die in 2012 I believe there will be 7 days of hell as we go through the polar shift as Nibiru passes. I believe there is something godly and I believe those of us who have seen these numbers will live. I also believe it is up to us special people to save those we love.

I will go on but I need comments to see what you 222 people think of this…

Laura Warnke March 26, 2012 at 9:52 pm

Hi Adam,

It is nice to meet you and thank you for your comment. I don’t know if I resonate completely with your summary, but I do appreciate your input.

Leepoh March 26, 2012 at 6:37 am

Omg uve lost the plot! There’s no mass wipeouts! It’s the coming of the golden age where 2 worlds will exist. One of pure Devine love, and one as it is, full of egotistical power. You have a choice . But those who chose the Devine will live a life full of magic and abundance.

Laura Warnke March 26, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Hi Leepoh,

Thank your for your input.

arjiya March 26, 2012 at 5:16 pm

hi i often see the no. 4.44on my watch whnever i look at it..either morning or evening…but recently i have started seeing no 1.11….1.23…..2.34….5.43….but everytime1.11 and 4.44 repeats …..in my life i am crossing a bad phase with people all around me who thinks that i am not a good person …i m a gal of about. 30 but recently having some carrer probs as well ..never did anything wrong with anyone around me…have big dreams of successful life…believe the almight n think always that he has all the good stored for me…..but don’t know why everything is going wrong ….can u please help me out with this….can u anyways explain me about my thoughts….I’ll be really thankfull to u…. Arjiya

Laura Warnke March 29, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Hi Arjiya,

The repeating numbers are giving you clues that you are energetically ready for a transition in your life. It sounds like you are going through a housecleaning of past choices, people, and thoughts.

justyna April 12, 2012 at 9:54 pm

hello,
can anyone tell me why my birthdate keeps popping up everywhere, usually starts happeneing 3-4 months before my birthday, up until my birthday, then it seems to stop.. this has been happeneing for years now, and 3 years ago my grandfather died on my birthday.. so naturally i assumed the birthdate thing would stop.. i thought the reason for me seeing 4:23 everywehre was because it was a sign for the passing of my grandfather, but nope.. it still happening, so much that my friends are noticing.. am i crazy? what does this mean?/ HELP!!!

Laura Warnke April 14, 2012 at 8:21 am

Hi justyna,

Welcome to Intuitive Journal. It is nice to meet you!

Hmm…I am not sure what to make of that, but no you are not crazy. :) Perhaps it is your grandfather saying hello.

kristal dressler August 16, 2012 at 12:57 pm

wow! this is crazy! i have been wondering the same thing for over a year now. My birthday 12/14 keeps showing up everywhere! My bf thinks I’m crazy. but really……….whenever I look at the clock, its 12:14. I am a waitress and often see the check total $12.14. I looked at my receipt from lunch the other day and it was printed at 12:14. I just doing the deposit here at work, opened a check, and it is posted for 12/14/12!!! ummm, that is not even close to today! 8/15/12?? What does this mean?? I’m afraid it is something bad??

angela May 7, 2012 at 10:06 pm

hi, i’m 18 yrs old and also a confused and lost teen. few years ago i started seeing repeating numbers and it scared me, because no matter how hard i tried to get them out of my everyday view, they will just come out in another way, like my mechanical clock, tv, car plates..i really need help, the number patterns are like this: 01:01, 02:02, 03:03, 10;10,12:12,08:08, and so on in pairs. hope you can help me, ive been lost for many many years.

Laura Warnke May 7, 2012 at 11:55 pm

Hi Angela,

Welcome to Intuitive Journal. It is nice to meet you! I have not written about those numbers specifically. The site sacredscribes.net offers specific interpretations of most of those numbers. The numbers are helping you remember who you are and that we are all connected. You won’t be lost for much longer. Sending you grace and healing.

Gavin Thomas May 15, 2012 at 5:52 pm

I keep seeing my birthday everywhere 331..its march 31st i see it every day with out fail at 13.31 or 3.31 early hrs of the morning or if the clock is not a 24hr clock i see at 23.31, as i found your site the time was 23.31, i would really like it if you could get some sort of explanation for me, as this has happened for many years now

Gavin Thomas May 15, 2012 at 6:15 pm

i sent a message around ten mins ago and i just figured out its not 3.31 i keep seeing even though i see it when i look at the clock but i also see 33 a lot more! but ive never paid much attention to it compared to when i see 3.31 as its my birthday, i see its the number 33, i have £33 in my wallet, 33 direct twitter messages, my call to my brother just lasted 33 seconds the list goes on

Amanda Stumbaugh May 23, 2012 at 11:25 pm

I keep on seeing 3′s all the time! I see it on the clock, my postpartum room was 333, my parking pass for the apartments I just moved to is 333, I see it on license plates driving in front of me, a house # behind my new job I just started has a 333 on it, There was a paper on my desk when I first started that had the address to the sheriffs office and what do you know the address number was 333!!! I’ve been seeing 3′s for years now and random other numbers just started popping up like 222, 444, and just recently 11:11. The 3′s are so prominent that I know it’s not a coincidence and I’m trying to figure it out! If anyone has any other suggestions let me know! Oh I’ve also been bumping into so many psychic’s and healers lately which is weird as well.

Laura Warnke May 24, 2012 at 11:58 pm

Hi Amanda,
Welcome to Intuitive Journal. It is nice to meet you!

Have you read my post on 333? You may also want to read about some of the other numbers here.
Seeing repeating numbers is an indication that you are capable of higher levels of communication with your spirit guides. Seeing multiple repeating numbers is a sign that your guides don’t want you to miss their response to your question.
It is interesting that you are bumping in to psychics and healers. It would indicate that you are searching for answers on a particular question in your life or are looking to heal or clear issues from your life.

Brandon May 28, 2012 at 8:57 am

Of if anyone knows please answer. Every day lets say ill ve watching tv and dont look at the clock for a while ill alwqys look at the clock 20 after the hour about 8-13to times a day

will June 7, 2012 at 9:51 pm

I am a Realtor….I have been seeing repeating numbers for a few years now, all variations but always the same repreating numbers… 1:11pm, 3:33am, 4:44am, 4:44pm, 12:12pm, etc, etc. It started a couple years ago when I found myself waking up during the night at 3:33pm when I glanced at the clock. I dismissed it but it happened more and more frenquently. Now it happens 6-7 times a day and is driving me crazy. My wife says it could be something more powerful but as Christians I am perplexed as it is impossible for the passing souls to communicate to us via the Bible’s teachings.

Today I was showing a house to a client and in one bedroom was a digital alarm clock, it read 1:11pm, I again thought “here we go again” and glanced at my watch and it was only 12:43pm. I then looked at the clock again and it said 1:12pm and as I watched the clock it literally switched back to 1:11pm for a secodn or two, then switched back to 1:12pm. This was a digital clock and I have never seen such a thing happen in my life.

I really need advice from a qialified person as to what is happening to me please.

Michael July 2, 2012 at 3:31 pm

All of my life I have seen the numbers 147, and on occasion 1134… They repeat in my life so often it does not seem random

Crystal July 18, 2012 at 6:51 pm

Hi,

Me and my husband have been having lots of trouble and talking about divorcing due to conflicts. Well he filed the paperwork on my birthday 7/14 and every since then I keep seeing the number everywhere. I can’t sleep or eat because of the whole divorce thing and he’s been talking about leaving this world in a matter of speaking. Can you please give me some reason why I may be seeing 714 everywhere? It would greatly put my mind at some sense of calmness.

Laura Warnke July 19, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Hi Crystal,

You may wish to take a look at Doreen Virtue’s book, Angel Numbers 101. She has explanations of all numbers 0-999. I have not written about specific repeating numbers. I wish you the best with your situation.

mia July 18, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Ive looked high and low and ive found alot of insight into the 1111, 111, 1234, 321, and the repititions for all the numbers. Ive been seeing them all my life especially 1111 as a child but nowhere can i find the meaning to 231 453 etc. I see it all over my life now that im older

Lisa Smith August 11, 2012 at 11:28 am

go to Angelnumbers.webs.com

carlos July 31, 2012 at 4:52 pm

i used to see alot of 7s but it stoped now i keep seeing 22 and 222s everyday for the past 2 months

Lisa Smith August 11, 2012 at 11:27 am

I have followed the numbers to my current location in my RV. It is 111 miles from my last location. I was given lot 111 and found out I am parked on Angel Lane. My most recent number I see every day is 919 and a few others but I’m trying to figure out why I was brought here. Guess I am waiting for something????

kim thornton August 14, 2012 at 8:27 pm

i see 12/06 my date of birth and 12/46 my time of birth everywhere i turn…whats it mean?

evyn September 5, 2012 at 8:43 am

Hi, I m seeing the number 13:13 all the time for about 5 years, I don’t have a very happy life, what does this number represent?

joe je October 1, 2012 at 4:30 am

For last one year, my personal and financial life is getting worse day by day, as I been seeing 224 everywhere i.e. car plates, time, phone number. Sometime in reversal order 422 which i assume as something going wrong.
Even i just looked at time while typing it was 14:22.
i could not figure it out that what it is for ? as i thought initially in 22nd date of month, as it would initiate a change on this date but i could not find any clarity yet.
Even last night in dream I saw 00 33 . 55 77
and the difference between all these numbers are 22 :(
I turned to 33 years by last year June since then problems got started.

Kindly guide as much as u can …

Wishes …

edgar October 9, 2012 at 11:54 am

hello i need help finding out what 555 means because i see it Evey day and a few times in the day too as well and also 333, 777, 666… what should i do or can tell me??

Laura Warnke October 9, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Hi Edgar,

Here is a post I have written about 555. I hope that helps.

Brittany October 13, 2012 at 9:50 pm

I see 7 31 often. Our anniversary is on 7/31 and my first daughter was born at 7:31pm. It stops me in my tracks every time I see it.

Cassie October 15, 2012 at 2:52 am

Hi , my name is Cassie and I’ve been seeing the number 69 for about seven yrs off and on . I’m a cancer and k ow that my astrological sign is 69 , but have come to relise every time I see this # something negative happens . I also see 36 a lot and to me it means happiness as far as my relationship goes , 56 which to me has to do with money coming my way . I’m not sure of what the real vibrations of these numbers mean , this is just what I’ve noticed from my experience ad seeing the numbers , and when I tell people about this they think I’m nuts ….

marko June 19, 2013 at 9:53 am

I hope this gets to you.

I am a cancer also and have been dealing with recurring numbers for a couple of years now. I have no doubt in my soul that it has a meaning. my life is in a weird place in that I feel like something is happening or changing that goes way beyond our physical form. im searching for something but I don’t know what it is.

the number 69 has entered my life very recently and very intensely.

I had no idea until reading your post that our astrological sign was 69. I’m trying to figure out what’s been happening when I see 69 but my gut feeling right now is that it has been a warning or sign of something bad happening as you mentioned

I also suffer from anxiety and obsessive disorder, it’s a huge strain on my life at times especially because I keep it to myself to not
negatively affect people close to me. it’s exhausting and I can’t help but connect some of my deep feelings with what’s been going on with recurring numbers.

there is more to our souls and existence than we can even imagine.

marko

Seeking peace October 22, 2012 at 9:40 pm

Hi, my situation might be a little different from most people.  I keep seeing the numbers 66. Sometimes it’ll be 666. But not that often. Like the person above its almost always followed by s’thing negative or some high anxiety situation. Today I’ve seen the numbers already 4 times. I don’t know what it means and I’ve prayed about this constantly.

Years ago I came down with a horrible health condition thats made it impossible for me to hold down a permanent job, take classes, go to church.  All the things I loved to do.  At work I am harassed so badly because of the condition that I’ve had to quit my perm job and jobs as a contract worker.  After my health went bad, I started having these recurring dreams then the numbers followed.

The numbers happen a lot when I have to go out for any reason but sometimes happen when I’m home all day and I don’t have any anxiety at all. It’s so strange.  I also have a recurring dream that right before I wake up (between sleep and wake) I get shot or either somebody waives a gun in my face.

I’m just at the point where I’m practically worned out by these two problems. It’s every single day. Sometimes I’m afraid to go to sleep. Sometimes I sleep all day because of the stress I guess.  Today I had the dream twice and saw the numbers several times which I guess means s’things coming up.

Any help or advice you or anybody could offer is much appreciated.

mike October 24, 2012 at 11:59 am

every where i look i see 14 im about 3:14 7:14

mike October 24, 2012 at 12:00 pm

i meant to say im talking 3;14 7;14

richard November 16, 2012 at 11:17 pm

Me too. At least 4-5 days a week, I happen to glance at the clock at exactly 3:14. I’d love to know what it means.

Kim Thornton October 24, 2012 at 12:45 pm

I see my birth date and time of birth everywhere I turn..12/6 and 12:46. I see it on liscense plates, commercials, lottery numbers (when Im not playing of coarse) and on addrsses and clocks. What does all this mean???

TD October 26, 2012 at 9:00 am

Hi,

Last night I stopped by a church and start prayeringby myself. There are several things in my life that are not going too well right now. After I pray and droves home, I came in my room. I see the clock showing 11:11. What would your inteorep ion of that? Thanks in advance for your response.

For the past month, I am also seeing a lot of numbers with cominbation of 3′s and 5′s. Ie. 355. Just very curoius. Thanks all

Butch November 5, 2012 at 7:30 am

My mother died 21 years ago. Ever since then, when ever someone has had a sickness or job loss
I will see the number 209 an inordinate number of times. Then everything turns out good.
For instance , My daughter had thyroid cancer and for 2 years we were in and out of Boston.
During this 2 years I was seeing the number 209 every where. It was on license plates, clocks, phone numbers ,every where I would look the number was there . Well after 2 years of treatment at Mass. General in Boston, the last step of the cancer treatment is a full body scan to check for cancer cells. We successfully passed the scan and there were no cancer cells , and the room number that we were for that good news , yep 209 .. This same thing continues today . I recently got laid off , however I do have
an interview coming right up and I have been seeing the number 209, this is good news . I believe that this is my mother communicating with us saying everything will be OK.. There have been several other instances of this over the years.

Kenlea November 10, 2012 at 3:15 pm

OMG! I keep seeing 717 & 1717, my mothers see 717 often aswell. I hope that does mean something positive. My birthday is 7-17-92, 9-2=7 not sure if that means anything. I was also 7lbs at birth.. This is deep!

jeni November 21, 2012 at 4:11 pm

hi i keep seeing the number 55 and im wondering what meaning it holds

Sean November 21, 2012 at 11:20 pm

For most of my life the number that would turn up and which brought me to start looking them up is 232. Now for the last couple of years I have been making note of the numbers and looking them up. I have found that the more I listen to my intuition and follow the path suggested to me, that there are periods when I see lots of numbers, sometimes in rapid succession. Like tonight in Wal Mart I saw a number 4 times in a row, without trying to see it. The another twice, and then on the way home more numbers… on my odometer, on license plates, clocks, my phone had two calls a 7:17pm last night… they are everywhere.

One peculiarity of intuition I have found and would like to share is that it doesn’t always make sense at the time to do what it says. But I have come to understand that it will make sense later, or sometimes it is just practicing listening. Just yesterday I looked at some papers before I left for work and my intuition was to bring them with me, but I didn’t need them for any reason I could think of so I didn’t bring them. But then later in the day something arrived in the mail box that required me getting a date off of one of those letters, and if I had brought them with me my day would have been easier. As it was I had to drive the whole way home to look at them and ended up shooting my night for going to the gym or anything else really.

So I have started listening all the time, as often as I am aware of guidance, and I have found that I am rewarded with little ‘gifts’ from the universe, even if it is just another number confirming that I made the right choice. It feels good too. I have a peace of mind and lightness to my heart that I have not had, and certainly not for a sustained period of time such as what I am experiencing now.

I am happy to see so many other people interested in the numbers. I hope you all experience the same success I have and find a spiritual path as well. Peace!
Sean

G November 24, 2012 at 7:52 am

Hi.. I see all sorts of angel numbers all the time be it 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 10:00; 10:01, 11:11, 1111, 1212, 1515

I find it so difficult to decipher them at times and unable to understand what they mean all the time. There are times I am in a conversation when I see these numbers, some times while I am several thoughts racing in my mind, while working and even at times when my mind is blank. I really get puzzled when I see these numbers every day several times of the day in the clock, number plates, newspaper, documents, phone numbers, mobile numbers. When I search the meaning of numbers on the internet at times I am unable to really link the messages from angels with my thoughts or when I have no thoughts on my mind. What should I do?

ashleigh lamborne December 3, 2012 at 10:17 pm

wow this is crazy i see these numbers every day! 10:10, 11:11 ,1:11 ,5:55 ,5:15, 7:07 2:22 22:22 ,12:12 ,2:12, 4:44, 8:08, 6:06, 9:09 3:33, 3:03 ect! i see them everyday! on my fone and in my car its been happening for a year now, im pritty spiritual but thats it. when i see 7:07 i think of my boyfriend as he was born on the 7th of the 7th and weighed 7pound 7 ounces and mine and his fave number is 7 and i was born on the 27th and i wake up at 7 each morning, but no other numbers make sence to me i just googled it because i was getting freaked out because their is nothing wrong in my life or relationship at all everything is perfect, and once i googled it i found that thousands of people are seeing the same thing and they all started around the same time!! this is crazy im putting my money on something big happening! only i see the number pattern not my partner or family that i no off, but 7 years ago a crazy lady told me the world was going to end in 7 years and the safest place to be would be dingo tops (a moutain an hr away from were we live) and iv never forgotten it! when i first met my partner the start of this year he took me camping at dingo tops it was the first time i had ever been their b4 and the whole way thier i kept seeing 333, when i got there i found a very old shack that people had wrote on and up the top i seen this written LAMBO 3/3/03 lamborne is my last name and we are the only lambornes in this state. my mum seems to think that when my father was living in the bush he built that shack and wrote that there as she seems to remember but still very weird! carnt wait to see what comes out of this number pattern thing :)

Elaine December 13, 2012 at 11:04 pm

hi, i keep seeing my birthday numbers 827 recently, like every time i look at my phone it’s 8;27, and these numbers keep showing everywhere, what does it mean?

Samuel January 10, 2013 at 2:45 pm

I keep seeing the numbers 3:16 on clocks and just about everywhere,I wake up from sleeping at just the right time to see it. Not gonna try to prove anything,but I know what I see. What does it meen?

Gabbie January 30, 2013 at 12:41 pm

For some reason I keep seeing February 19. I don’t know why but it keeps popping up (i.e. Alot on Facebook, birthdays, appointments etc..). I have a strong feeling it means something & someone’s trying to tell me something. Does this have a meaning & if so what is it??? Thank you.

Rachel February 12, 2013 at 5:29 pm

Hi there, I’ve been in a little bit of a confusion lately as my fiancé and father of my two year old had recently passed away on July 14 of 2012. Since then my two year old hasn’t shown very many signs of being sad that he is gone, which only seems proper because of his age. A few time around my friends kids and their fathers he seems a little sad. Other than that he’s happy and asks about how he is doing or if he’s working I always tell him that he is in heaven and he doesn’t have to work, dada getting spoiled, all of that. A few months after he passed he seemed to have found that his favorite number is 9 repeats it a lot always wants to write it I’ve been blowing it off as just a habit until recently he started combining the number nine and his daddy into sentences. He also will repeat it over and over again when he plays saying ’9,9,9,9,9′. My question is being if you have any information for me on what this may mean and if maybe his daddy might still be with him.
-Rachel

Melissa February 28, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Hello,

Everywhere I move for the past 5 years seems like the number 2 follows me or I always notice the number 2 (never requesting or looking for it). For example, my first place was on the second floor in apt. 203, the next place was on a campus apt. 512, the next place I moved into without much thought was on the second floor apt. 208 and then we moved into a basement suite 6191 and it was the worst experience we have ever had…we moved out into another apt. (again without much thought) the address is a little long but here it is: 201 was the street number, technically it was the 3rd floor because there was a parkade but we lived on the 2nd floor apt. 205-723 12th st. We just moved last month to live with my parents until we can save for a house. I was just wondering if the number 2 means nothing and it’s just a coincidence? Thanks so much!

Melissa February 28, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Hi again,

So sorry to ask another question but I’m curious about the number 6 in my son’s birth date. He was born on Sept. 6th 2011, weighing 6 pounds 11 ounces (coincidentally as well) at 12:26 am…thanks again for any help!

CB March 14, 2013 at 1:17 am

Hi,

For about a year I always look up to see 4:14 on the clock…It is pretty weird especially since that is my birthday, but it almost never fails. Is this psychological or is there a real meaning? Thank you in advance.

Kat March 29, 2013 at 11:55 am

I keep seeing times such as
18:18
22:22
11:11
06:06
Please enlighten me as to what this means?

ss June 5, 2013 at 12:54 am

Since 2008, I have been seeing the time repeat itself on my cellphone. I pick it up to check the time and it might say 09-09. I wake up in the middle of the night, reach over, check the time? 03-03. I go to a store, buy something. The receipt reads the time as 01-01. It happens at least 3-4 times a day.

kao July 8, 2013 at 8:39 pm

Hi Laura, recently i keep seeing number 48, What does that mean?
thx

Pernille July 27, 2013 at 1:53 am

Does anyone know what repeating letters mean? I keep seeing AA and am wondering if this would mean the same as 11? Thanks

Elizabeth July 30, 2013 at 9:09 am

I keep seeing 937….. I have seen it for years and now for the past few mornings, I have been waking up at 9:37 am….

Tracey August 22, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Hi my daughter keeps seeing the numbers 1234 all the time can you give me some idea of what this means? It can be on the clock or somewhere else. Very Curious and believe my father that has passed away is sending some signs. Thanks!

MJ September 4, 2013 at 6:48 am

I have been getting combinations of 4 and 1 for quite some time now…a few months.
But the last few weeks, I have started seeing double digits 05:05 , 06:06 , 07: 07…
It seems like every time I look at the time on any device…its a double. I just got a 05:05 and decided to search online for an answer.
What does it mean?

Ari November 7, 2013 at 5:42 pm

Hello Miss Laura
It’s 1 year or more , I don’t know , that I’ve seen the repeating numbers , but the weird thing is I see most of them per a day , every day , 02:02 , 05:05 , 07:07 , 11:11 even 00:00 and….
I am in a big change in my life , and I know and I feel that these must mean something important to me , I never spoke about this things to anyone , you are the only one , so please help me , email me
thanks so much

Sanam November 8, 2013 at 10:34 am

It’s the same for me,about being in a big change period and seeing these numbers for about 1 year every day ,couple of times,and never spoke of it to anyone.I don’t know if it’s really all about the messages from the angels,but as it’s repeating everyday and I can’t do anything about it,so they have something to say(who knows the angels or….)I decides to look at them in a positive way instead of getting crazy,hope to figure out one day!

ss November 10, 2013 at 12:13 am

Welcome ! Welcome to the repeater’s club
I started seeing these repeating times on my cellphone in 2006. My life was starting to go in a fre fall at that time. I went through the various stages since 2006 to now;
1. Changing my phone. The numbers still kept repeating
2. Feeling whether I was strange cause no one mentioned this happening to them
3. Feeling scared and spooked out
4. Trying to forget ( Not easy since they are so in your face)
5. Acceptance
6. Realising that my life, even in free fall, led me to a happier place each time I thought I had hit rock bottom. With that realization, the numbers became my friends
7. At peace and contented hat somewhere out there I have friends who walk silently with me. But when they do speak they say things twice : )
I have also realized that I see more than a normal share of twins. Not real wins, but people who look like other people. So far I have seen 22 look-alikes

Callan December 5, 2013 at 11:34 pm

I’ve been seeing the number 329 everywhere for about five years now. It makes me feel sick.

chris January 29, 2014 at 2:09 am

Ten years or more and counting.. I’ve bee randomly seeing 69. Please help me. I’m a Capricorn .

niko March 1, 2014 at 10:12 am

i thought it’s just some coincidence.. but before i quit as a christian I’ve always been seeing 111 everywhere, it’s been 4 or 5 months.. and just this month i keep seeing 1221, i even woke up every 12:21 or 12:22 midnight for damn 5 days… and it bothers me so much..

Abi April 7, 2014 at 11:51 am

Hi I’m abi, I keep on seing te time 4:14 each morning n evening, actually my both date is April 14 , will u help me to explain plz….