Spiritual Meaning of 777

by Laura Warnke

The repeating number 777 brings reassuring thoughts from your spirit guides that they are indeed with you and you can safely release your fears about whatever situation you had concerns about. Find out the spiritual meaning of 777 and what it means for your life.

If you see these repeating numbers, your spirit guides and angels are trying to communicate with you. Read what they want you to know. I have written before about other repeating numbers like 11:11, 222, 333, 444, 555, and 888 in case you are seeing those numbers as well.

What is the Spiritual Meaning of 777?

Calm any fears you may have about what you just thought. The angels are here to guide you and help you. Ask them for their strength and courage. You seem to be too concerned with the physical world at this moment. Let go and let your angels guide you. You are trying too hard to control things in your life.

Allow your inner guidance system to alleviate the fears you have, take a deep breath and know that you are surrounded with love from your Spirit Guides and Angels. Release your fears to the Universe and then say thank you.

What is the Energy of 777?

The energy of 777 is like a big hug from the Universe. It is there to reassure you that we understand your fears and concerns.Your guides are sending you a message that it is okay to let the fear go and release it to your guides and Angels for healing.

Your Purposeful Money Path

If you have been having trouble manifesting what you desire, then I invite you discover your soul’s calling and how to make money living and doing your life’s purpose. Click here for more info.

Intuitive Readings

Do your spirit guides have a message for you? Book an intuitive reading and find out.

Name: Email: We respect your email privacy

About Laura Warnke

Laura Warnke is an empath who helps you define your life purpose by viewing your Akashic record from a soul level perspective. Through intuitive readings, energy clearings, and life purpose mentoring, she works with your Guides to define your life’s purpose, embrace your soul level gifts, clear energetic blocks, and bring back the passion and spirit to your life

Justin | Mazzastick June 23, 2011 at 12:39 pm

I haven’t been noticing the number sequence of 777 yet but I will let you know when I do.
Justin | Mazzastick’s last post ..Make Money Online Through BloggingMy Profile

Laura June 23, 2011 at 4:46 pm

Hi Justin,

I don’t see 777 quite as often as other numbers. It comes and goes depending what is going on in my life.

Susan June 23, 2011 at 2:30 pm

Thanks. Are you planning to do spiritual numbers for 111, 666, 999?

Maybe even combo numbers like 123, 798, 919, etc. And Individual numbers 1, 2, etc.?

Just wondering. Thanks again.

Laura June 23, 2011 at 4:47 pm

Hi Susan

Yes, I will be writing about the other numbers over the summer. Perhaps even a few of the number combos.

EAGLE February 22, 2013 at 9:03 pm

thank’s for this website , i really needed that . wheeew i thought i was going looney for a bit , but i also have been seeing the #s , 211 & 911 . how can i or can you explain this to me .

Lena June 23, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Hi Laura, I love seeing 777 and I saw a lot of these numbers after my son was born. He was born on 7.07.07 at 7:07am :) He was my angel, who came to me in flesh. The general message that I got from him being in my life is to keep going with my spiritual path and not to hold on to things too tightly. I love it when my guides and angels communicate to me through numbers. They can always get my attention that way.
Lena’s last post ..Psychic Training For Every SoulMy Profile

Laura June 23, 2011 at 5:13 pm

Hi Lena,

I love the synchronicity in numbers with your son!

Brandi October 5, 2011 at 3:39 am

Hello, this is driving me crazy but I can’t find any info anywhere else. I keep seeing numbers that read the same forwards and backwards (414, 343, 212, etc) and my birthday numbers 328. Does this mean anything? I was born at 3:43pm.

Frank October 25, 2011 at 4:32 am

Hi,
I’m from Sweden and until 2 years i never would have believed in these kind of things but like i said 2 years ago it started i see the number 777 everywhere at first i just saw it as a number that strikes me as unusual but as time goes and I’m seeing the number more rapidly i started to wonder Whats the meaning of this, this year 2011 i lost more than many do in a whole lifetime but when my love Elinor left me i broke down and lost hope for everything, i still wonder today why all this happens to me why do i deserve to be punished like this, and the numbers keep showing but now they are changed at first i noticed that i haven’t seen 777 for a while(i still see it but not that often as before) instead i see the numbers 77 and 44 everyday almost everywhere i turn and i don’t know what it means!!!

It feels like a countdown of some kind, so please if anyone has some inside info of this please tell me, i really need to know whats going on, i can’t sleep can’t eat …i miss my girl more than anything and all i hope is that these numbers has something to do with this and that everything is going back to normal again, so please anyone…help me with this

Maja December 22, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Then it seems I got couple of big hugs from the Universe today! ;7

Ronni Jane February 21, 2012 at 10:33 am

Frank, I see 77 all the time as well. I see it everyday, esp when I go shopping (shopping is an addiction for me & I’m in a program to help with addictions, because I also had problems with pain medications) anyway, I typed in “meaning of 77″ in google on the internet back in 2009 and found out that if you number the alphabet a=1 b=2 etc. that the word c+h+r+i+s+t= 77. I believe that when I see it, it either means that God is here to comfort me, or to tell me to reach out to him instead of my addiction. Even if you don’t believe in Christ (I wasn’t sure if I did, or even still do. My spirituality is growing) it still has a meaning on this earth that its God. So when you see 77, I believed for me that God’s there comforting me!! He’s there to comfort you in your times of need, and even not. He loves us and god is amazing!!!

Lena, that’s so amazing that your son was born on that day! and at that time!! wow. On 7.7.07 we went to the horse races and i never go there, still never do, it was just a place i met a friend. my son came along & due to the fact that the #7 has been and is in my life a lot, since I was 7 actually, I had a feeling something was going to happen. I bet on the trifecta, that horse #s 3,5, & 7 would come in, in that order. then I went out and sat in the grass.

I looked down and found a 4-leaf clover & son found one too just a bit later(probably 7 sec! lol) and we went in and got a card to tape them to. then watched the race & won. went back to the window that we got the tape and card, and the guy was stunned!! then, about 2 years later, when my odometer changed to all 7′s 77,777 , i was driving in front of the horse races!! my name = 7 my life path # is 7, first spiritual exp when I was 7, we live at the 7th house down on the right, and ive lived there since i was 7 (moved out for a bit, but moved back in with my elderly mom), my birthdate = 7 (in numerology)…time i was born & weight also.

Then when I got into my program and when I reached out for help for the first time, called someone while driving. she said ‘you just need to let it go’ I looked up and saw “letitgo” on the lic plate in front of me. and then she said “you just need to believe” the truck with that lic plate moved over to the right lane, and in front of him was a black suv with the plate “believe” the ‘god shots’ are awesome! when your in a spiritual program or just living a spiritual its amazing what you see. your’e looking for god, and he (she, it) will show himself (herself, itself) to you!! praise god!! god bless!

Laura Warnke February 21, 2012 at 11:52 am

Hi Ronni,

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and your experiences. It is nice to meet you. The part about “let it go” is wonderful!

Moda April 19, 2012 at 10:07 pm

For 2 years I have been seeing one number separated by another, e.g 151, 252, 858

Even just one second ago before writing this, I generated a report and the number was 11,8,11.

Is there a meaning to this pattern as it is the most consistent and prevalent one.

Thanks,

Moda

Laura Warnke April 20, 2012 at 7:36 am

Hi Moda,
Welcome to Intuitive Journal. It is nice to meet you!

Hmm… interesting pattern there. I cannot say I have ran across that pattern myself yet. If you don’t already have it, I would recommend a copy of Doreen Virtue’s book, Angel Numbers 101. I think that will help in knowing the meanings of each number and may help you in putting that puzzle together. I wish I could be of a bit more help to you.

zackary c dellara April 25, 2012 at 6:48 pm

ive been seeing 777 everywhare and even in my name

Laura Warnke April 26, 2012 at 8:27 am

Hi Zackary,

Welcome to Intuitive Journal. It is nice to meet you! I hope the post answered some questions for you.

Lesego May 18, 2012 at 11:20 am

hi, i had a dream earlier today whereby people were talking about hurting me and in the process i saw “77″, later in the dream they tryied to rob me but i fought them. it seems like i missed the other “7″. thank you a lot for interpreting the numbers for me!

Laura Warnke May 18, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Hi Lesego,

It is nice to meet you! I am glad the post resonated with you.

Shirlette Scott June 30, 2012 at 8:48 pm

Hello
It all started last year around this time. Every time I look up at the clock the time was 10:10, 11:11, 12:12 am and pm Then 2:22, 4:44, 5:55pm. I could feel something was happening with me spiritually but i don’t know what. I mentioned this to a close friend and was driving with her and saw 111, 222. 333, 444, 555 on 5 different licences plates in a 1 hour time frame and she freaked out. I have seen triple numbers on a licences plate from 0 to nine in the last 3 weeks and an average of 2 triple numbers a day. So I would love to know what the meaning of all this is as these numbers have been appearing around me so strong and bold. I wonder! Someone please enlighten me.

Rebecca Coe July 6, 2012 at 5:53 am

Hi :) Myself, my partner and other members of family – whenever we look at our watches, clocks any objects that tell us the time, it is nearly always something 11. eg: 5:11pm or 9:11am or 3:11 etc. Why would this be. We do it so often, now we just think – oh gee, what a suprise!!! lol :)

Jill Adler August 5, 2012 at 11:01 pm

Any thoughts on seeing 12:12 frequently?

Trivium68 August 7, 2012 at 10:07 am

777 has a deeper meaning. It represents UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS.

it breaks down to the number 3

666 on the other hand means DUAL or BASE consciousness, the Failure to reach unity consciousness. It breaks down to the number 9 which is the number of ego.

The #9 added to any other number never changes the original number

1+9=10=1
2+9=11=2
3+9=12=3
4+9=13+4 etc..

so adding EGO to any situation never changes the situation.

Peace

Trivium68 August 7, 2012 at 10:08 am

correction on that last one

4+9=13=4 you probably caught that.. just wanted to correct it.

peace

Trivium68 August 7, 2012 at 10:14 am

Oh and another interesting property.

if you MULTIPLY 9 with any other # you get the number 9.

9×1=9
9×2=18=9
9×3=27=9
9×4=36=9

so multiplying Ego to any situation just gives you more EGO.

Brian October 22, 2012 at 1:29 am

I was born on 1/26/88 at 1:26pm. I see all kinds of numbers (126, 777, 47, 11:11 etc). Reality is trippy.

Paige November 6, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Hi, I was in a 6 year emotionally abusive relationship that I cannot seem to let go. He has finally found someone else and the past few days have been the hardest in my life coping with it all. I was showering and on the glass I saw 777. Can you please tell me exactly what it possibly means for me? I am rock bottom and trying to find some hope.

Ronni November 9, 2012 at 4:17 am

Paige,
I believe that was God telling you to turn your life over to the higher power YOU believe in. We hurt in this life, and we go to God for help. Then, once we start feeling better, we forget God. My opinion was it was God saying ” I’m with you now, and will always be, but don’t leave me because I can help change your life so you don’t make the same choice in relationships, so that you can feel not only ‘okay’, but UNBELIEVEABLE” & its miraculous when you DO live your life with God daily!!!!!!! I’m in a 12 step program. GREAT for ANYONE! Not just addicts/alcoholics. its a MIRaCLE because you see those signs ALL THE TIME!!!

So, in my situation, I would be hurt by a guy I was in a violent relationship with, and every time he hurt me emotionally, physically, or mentally, I could always count on seeing a ’77′. I’ve had 7′s in my life always (see my responses above), but this was when I first started seeing the double 7s. I typed in Google to see what it meant and came to a sight where a man said if you # the alphabet A=1, b=2, c=3 and if you take the word C.H.R.I.S.T it = 77.. I don’t know what I believe in yet. I am just spiritual right now,but I know that Christ means God. It was SO AWESOME to find this out. the man i was with didn’t seem too happy. lol but then he didn’t believe in God anyway. He’s sitting in prison for 14 years from the things he did to me on 8/13/12. what else was weird was the relationship only lasted 8 months but I dated him 5 mos prior and knew i shouldn’t go back.

When I contemplating on starting the relationship again, my son and i were playing cards and I asked ..”okay god, if i should stay away from him, show me a 7″ and then the next card i flipped over was a 7. I asked if i should let him over here to play cards, if i shouldn’t show me a 7, and it did. If I SHOULD just play cards with my son only show me a 7, and it did. it was weird, but all the questions I asked were showing God that I was relying on Him for an answer (faith), and he delivered because God meets us where we are at!!! He knows I LOVE THE #7, and He shows me 7s’. It was weird cuz even tonight while sitting in Wendy’s drive thru, my odometer had a “77″ in it.

I got my food, drove off, got down the street a little and fries were cold, so i turned around and went back. once at the window to get new fries, my odometer had “777″ on it. keep up the belief in a higher power & you are going to LOVE IT!! God rocks!! I’m so glad you got out of that relationship!! Now, i would suggest to get with yourself and god and get well, (treatment, counseling, discover who you are and love yourself) because we aren’t well, or we wouldn’t pick men like that! Now that you are free, you have a CHOICE!! 1. To go back with this guy or pick another man just like him which then you choose to be a victim, OR discover who you are, find what you love and seek out a beautiful life for yourself!! God bless you Paige :)

michele December 22, 2012 at 9:41 am

Hey Laura,
I was seeing triple numbers all the time now I am seeing 101 202 counting upward to 909 10:10 and then we start 111 212 312 etc. do you have any ideas about this.
Tx

Jodie January 11, 2013 at 10:29 am

I was born premature at seven months on the 7th of July (the seventh month) 1992 .
Also, my name is Jodie that means “Grace of God” and my middle name is Siobhan which means “God is Gracious” The day on which I was born was a Tuesday and according to the nursey rhyme “Tuesday’s Child is full of Grace” and my mum’s name just so happens to be Grace. She never knew of the meaning of my name. Jodie came to her in a dream and she loved the name Siobhan after she saw a girl with that name in the paper while she was pregnant with me. People think I’m lucky but I’m not too sure that it’s true. Is that all coincidental or not? I’d love to know. Thank you. :)

john nelson January 11, 2013 at 2:23 pm

would you please send me the 15 page book on repeating numbers, it keeps telling me I am already subscribed. I need that book bad! I have not subscribed that I am aware of but truly need that book. I even dream numbers. I am being told something but I can’t figure it out. Thank you in advance

Laura Warnke January 11, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Hi John,
I just sent you a separate email with an attachment for the repeating numbers report.

firebrace Wharton February 4, 2013 at 9:27 pm

Hey Laura , my name is Firebrace (fiby) I have been seeing the number sequences 555 & 777 alot lately, why?

Joe February 12, 2013 at 4:34 am

I have had two recent dreams where the number 17 was clear in onevandvthe number 777 in the other. These dreams woke me up and I couldn’t return to sleep.

Patsy March 9, 2013 at 9:33 am

I draw disabilty and it use to be 666 then it went to 777 and now it is 818 my DOB is 7/27/1957 this is driveing me nuts frist the 666 then the 777 now 818 and my DOB 7/27/1957 whats up with these numbers?

Adina September 27, 2013 at 12:01 pm

My mother passed away a few weeks ago, she was one of 7 children, she had 7 children. She was scared to die and told me so the last day, she was concerned about caring for our disabled brother and how he would handle it. I had one brother in flight from another country who is serving in the military, she was holding on for her 7th child to arrive and say her goodbyes. The morning she passed I went to get breakfast, my total $7.77 – that evening the lotto 377, my older brother bought 7 scratch offs, the 7th one had all 7′s but the prize was minimal. The day we buried her, my other brother went to the store, his change, $7.77 – over that weekend we squabled over what to do with her estate and living arrangements for my handicapped brother, I was sad over us fighting. That Monday, the 7th day since her passing I went to get lunch and my sandwich, chips and water came to $7.77 – after reading what it means for 777 and the spiritual connections I have more resolve than ever that I am doing what she would want me to do. I have a sense of peace like she has never left me and that my strength is coming from her. What a moment when I found out that I heard her message.

Mar December 20, 2013 at 10:26 am

i constantly seeing double number repeating, some days all the same, somedays days not but always they are the same like 33.11 or 11.11 or 11.44 and similar. i lately see number 10.10
some times 3 different grab my attention in particular througth or incident can give me some feedback

Laura Warnke December 22, 2013 at 8:15 am

I have not written specifically about that. So, ask yourself where it fits into your life. Is there something you are considering changing? For me seeing any repeating numbers are a “YES” from the Universe to take a particular action.

Nicole March 19, 2014 at 10:21 am

Two days ago on the 17th I went and purchased a mega millions lotto ticket. Upon coming up to a stop sign I noticed the license plate on the vehicle ahead of me, “Former Prisoner of War 777.” My grandfather was a former prisoner of war whom we lost almost 2 years ago. My grandmother passed on her birthday January 17, 2007. This year has been great so far with numerous positive things happening. Recently went to see a medium who told me she sees my wedding and I need to focus on self-love so that I draw someone to me. Since then I’ve focused on myself and believe the 777 affirms I’m on the right path and more miracles/positive events are about to happen.