Spiritual Meaning of 333

by Laurra Warnke

Do you see the repeating number 333? Find out what the symbolism of this number sequence means to you and your life. I have written before about other repeating numbers like 11:11, 222, and 444 in case you are seeing those numbers as well.

Seeing any repeating number is a sign that there is an current issue in your life and the numbers are a sign to get you to pay attention. It is a persons subconscious trying to make them aware of something consciously.

What is the Spiritual Meaning of 333?

It means that is a sign that the angels signify their agreement to your thoughts. It means truth and is a sign of the trinity. Mind, body, and spirit. Three becoming one. Angels love, protect, and surround you and the union is complete. Angels are in your midst.

Think of 333 as an equilateral triangle, with each of the sides and points being equal. It is the numerical representation of truth. Not just in right and wrong, but as Truth.

As each number has its own energetic vibration, you have an attachment to the energy in which this number vibrates. The number has been embedded into your subconscious, most likely before you incarnated in this lifetime and is there to help you see what Truth really is.

The meaning of 333 is a union of mind body and spirit. It signifies truth and that we are all one. All things are equal. If any one of the sides of the triangle is lopsided, you will not be able to come to your true potential as a human being. Envision yourself in the middle of that triangle. Taking care of the mind is as important as taking care of the body and also the spirit.

Seeing 333 is a notice to you that you need to work more on balancing the whole. That you are concentrating too much on only one side of the triangle. What is truth? Truth is being whole, equaling one, balance, harmony.

What should someone do if they see 333 repeatedly?

It is time to realize that one does affect the other. Your thoughts affect your cellular body. Your spirit affects your physical body and also your logical side. When you are too concentrated in thinking negative thoughts, those impressions leave a mark on your cellular body and damages the spirit as well.

We are all one, all humans on this earth are one. Once fear and ego are set aside, realize that we are cut from the same cloth. It is a union, to become whole, as one.

In seeing 333, your guides and angels are sending a gentle reminder to you so that you can see and understand that. It is a reminder to regain control over all 3 areas of your being. Only you have that ability, your angels cannot do it for you. You may of course ask for their assistance anytime you wish, but you must see that it is up to you to make the decision to bring the pieces together to form an equal whole.

It also means that your angels are with you and is a sign of confirmation from the angels. It is aligned with divine truth, light, and love.

What does this mean in practical terms?

Ask your body what it needs? Nourishing food, exercise, or rest?

Ask you mind what it needs? Healing or forgiveness?

Ask you spirit what it needs? Are you giving your power away?

Begin making changes that bring things into balance. It is an opportunity for you to connect with your angels and that your mind, body, and spirit are in agreement with your Soul’s evolution. When numbers begin to repeat themselves, it is a sign to reconnect with your soul, that you are on purpose in life and to be mindful of new opportunities that cross your path.

Angel Numbers 101

Angel Numbers 101
If you see a variety of repeating numbers in your life, you might be interested in checking out this book by Doreen Virtue, Angel Numbers 101: The Meaning of 111, 123, 444, and Other Number Sequences.

Name: Email: We respect your email privacy

About Laura Warnke

Laurra Warnke is an empath who helps you define your life purpose by viewing your Akashic record from a soul level perspective. Through intuitive readings, energy clearings, and life purpose mentoring, she works with your Guides to define your life’s purpose, embrace your soul level gifts, clear energetic blocks, and bring back the passion and spirit to your life

Slcd December 9, 2010 at 12:19 pm

Hello,

For the past three years I’ve been surrounded by 333. Many times I will wake up and the clock will read 3:33am. Sometimes this will happen 3 times a week. Wake up automatically to see the clock read 3:33 am. Now if I’m driving my car, same thing happens except it’s 3:33pm.

Years ago the number was 222. And again, I would wake up out of a deep sleep look at my alarm clock, time and time again it would read 2:22am or 2:22pm during the day and not just my car clock, any clock.

Today the 333′s are slowing down but in return everynight part of my dreams will contain numbers or vivid colors. Night before last the number was 203. Last night’s dream pertained to colors; yellow, green, red, clear, and black. The colors involved rain coats with boots and I was telling a friend they had more options then just combining yellow and black, black representing rubber boots…..don’t be laughing…

Appreciate your insite.

slcd

Laura December 10, 2010 at 11:30 am

Hi Slcd,

Thanks for leaving a comment. Interesting dream indeed! Not sure how to interpret that one.

jimmie nance May 3, 2013 at 11:09 am

On Feb. 02 2002 my wife and I moved with our two daughters and our two pets into a second story two bedroom the number on the building was 2022 our apartment number was #222 we paid $444.00 per month and paid a month in advance which made our biweekly rent amount $222.00 every two weeks so the number 222 played a big part at that time and has been with us for the last 43 years.

Lindsey December 26, 2010 at 10:24 pm

I have never written anything to a forum before, but I feel very compelled to do so as I have been having strange things happen around me that have grasped my attention.

I have noticed waking up a 3:33 many times, especially recently, but I began putting numbers together and my street number is 2112. Now to pull it apart, 2112, if you ad the 2+1 you get 3. If you add the 1+2, you get three, If you add the 21+12 you get 33. Not to read to much into that, but it was still rather interesting to me.

I also see smiley faces in things around me all the time. For instance, a water mark from a glass on the table may look like a happy face, or a scuff in the floor may look like one, I even found a smiley face clothes pin when digging a hole in my back yard to plant a small tree.

I have seen them my whole life, and I have wondered if it were a spirit guide, or someone protecting me. I am very spiritual and do believe in the significance of things that may be a sign, and I would love any insight that one might have. Please only serious responses, nothing silly please =)

Laura December 29, 2010 at 11:53 am

Hi Lindsey,

Sorry it took a bit to respond, I have been on vacation over the holidays. It is nice to meet you.

I love that you are seeing smiley faces everywhere! I would definitely take that as a sign that your guides are communicating with you. I would try to take note of your thoughts immediately before seeing the smiley faces and see if you can put together any common thread with your thinking. Your guides may be trying to give you a signal that a particular thought or course of action is worth pursuing and is within your highest path and purpose.

Jennifer October 19, 2011 at 6:17 pm

Ive noticed the 3′s in my life for about 3 years now…id wake up from a dead sleep sit up and look at the clock..3:33 am… it started happening in the afternoon, then paying for my things at the store and having the total be 3.33 or my change back 3.33…then i started noticing all kinds of things like you had mentioned, adding numbers or numbers coming up that are divisible by 3….Well i really got interested in this and realized it was as far back as my son being born..July 3rd 2003 at 3:39 in the afternoon, our birthdays are also 3 days apart, Mine is July 6th (divisible by 3) there is ALOT more to do with that day but I wont go into it that far..well my daughter is born and her birthday date is a 13…mine and my kids birthdays are related to 3 in one way or another!! I have lots more i cud get into but i think ive said enough…

Laura October 20, 2011 at 10:26 am

Hi Jennifer,

I love to hear real life accounts of repeating numbers. Thank you for sharing!

Andrew January 5, 2011 at 10:47 am

Dear Laura,
I found you through my friend Jeff. Ironically my own experience with repeating numbers started off with someone we both went out with (not at the same time!). This person lived on 55th Street and, during our few weeks together, put me through hell. Although we only went out a short time, the scar lasted for quite some time.

However, no matter where I went I would see 55 – addresses, license plates, would be in sequences of numbers, come up in conversation, etc. Some time later, I started a new job and my cubicle number was 556. I felt that it was some progress anyway. A few months later, a friend passed away and his memorial service was at Judson Church whose street number is, as you may know, 55. There I met my current partner whom I’ve been with for nearly four years. I should add that the boyfriend’s apartment number is 5V. Which amuses me. I read somewhere that 5′s are the sign of change so 55 must be turbo change? Any illumination would be appreciated. :)

Laura January 5, 2011 at 7:46 pm

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Yes, seeing 55 and 555 do signal change and that we should embrace the change. Rather like a changing of the guard. Out with the old, in with the new. I will be writing a separate blog post on 555 fairly soon.

amber January 28, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Wow, I love what I’ve read on this site thus far. My name is Amber, I’m on unemployment which will run out very soon. I’ve been contemplating starting my own buisness and have started placing adds just today. Its been on my mind all day. I’ve been interested in number meanings for last year or so. It has helped me alot. I’m using the mic I glance and time remaining 222 it did catch my eye. I go sit on the couch glance at my cable box and its 2:22PM.

SO i say ok ok ok, and in researching the meaning I go. Now I def try to make sure whats been on my mind which is the career thing. Is what my angels are talking about and don’t ya know glance at time agin and its 3:33pm which I think it’s conformation to the 222. Tell me what you think. Thanks so much.

Laura January 28, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Hi Amber,

I do think it is a time of new beginnings for you. Keep paying attention to the numbers and let them guide you. And yes, it does sound like a confirmation for you.

Jay February 6, 2011 at 3:40 pm

Years ago when my grandfather was dying I saw “333″ over and over. He died in room 333 at the hospital. This alarmed my father, as his office number was 333. On the way back from the funeral I passed a building on the highway with 333 glowing in large red numbers. There were many other occurences of this number popping up at the time. My father and I were pretty disturbed by the obviousness of the number repeating…it was always very overt and hardly just something we noticed because of how the human brain makes sense of patterns. I still don’t know what to make of it.

Mari April 8, 2011 at 2:06 am

Since i was a little girl I use to say 333 to help make things better, example… if i was sent to the corner i’d say it in hopes to get out soon or to bring me good luck and such. 333 has always been my number and it has became more important to me now and i see it all the time. I have a co worker who’s badge number is 333, he is a spiritual soul for me to connect to. I also see my birthdate 1024 alot too.

sherry May 6, 2011 at 11:27 am

After an incident which I’ll describe below, I googled “What does 333 mean” and the first two sites were yours and Doreen Virtues. My dad died on April 13 but wasn’t discovered until April 18th. He lived 20 minutes from me, but we had a complicated relationship due to his drinking and gruffness.

Despite that, and even though we weren’t surprised by his death, we were all shocked! Our nickname for him was, “Energizer Bunny” because he would have many drunken falls, bruises, broken ribs, strokes, heart issues, but he kept going and going…pretty indestructable! He was not religious or at all spiritual that we know of…never wanted to talk about anything deep or painful, (like our little brother’s death in a fire in our home). He was “tough” in many ways.

Anyways, on Easter…a few days before his memorial service, we all met to have lunch with our mom, his ex-wife, at her nursing home. It was an emotional Easter meal we all shared, and when my husband, boys and I got to the car for our 2 hour drive home, strangely the driver seat was all the way forward and my husband could not get it to go back. There was no way we could drive the car home like that, and after trying for a few moments, he said that the mechanism to move it was burned out. I kept asking how could it have moved all the way up, and finally said outloud, “Dad, if you’re there we need your help…we have to get home!”

At that moment, the seat worked and was able to move again, and my 14 year old son exclaimed, “I just got a smiley face text from mom’s phone, mom, did you text me?(my phone was in my purse strapped on my body!!). The time on the car clock was 3:33, and the text was sent and received at 3:33 as well.

We all couldn’t believe it, especially my very skeptical Agnostic husband and sons! There is an explanation for the text…if you press the menu button on my phone 8 times, it will send the last text I sent to the first person on my contact list…my 14 year old son. But, the keypad has to be unlocked, it would have had to bump against my body 8 times, and the coincidence of the timing…Then, today, I balanced our business checkbook and the total was $3333.33!!

What does it all mean? I have felt my dad coming into my life since he died…he reassures me that he is healed and whole now, and he’s sorry for all the pain. I have had other experiences when loved ones have died, especially over the past 15+ years of my life, (I’m 53), but none with numbers that I’ve noticed. Is there a place to share after-death experiences?

Laura May 6, 2011 at 12:03 pm

Hi Sherry,

I am sorry to hear of the passing of your dad. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, you definitely have had a run of seeing 333! What a wonderful sign that your Dad is letting you know he is well on the other side. I think I shall write a blog post about after-death experiences and seeing repeating numbers.

sherry May 6, 2011 at 12:17 pm

Thanks for the reply! I can’t wait for the blog post. At that time, can we share what we’ve experienced after the death of a loved one and will you help us sort it out? I have had experiences that are so interesting/amazing…ever since my friend who “awakened” my spirituality died. His was the first death where I can re-call “happenings” both during his passing, and after. Since then, it happens every time. I had heard friends talk of such rhings, but was sure they were coincidence ar made up. Now that they happen to me, and my family, I know that they are as real as anything else I experience!

Paige-Ashleigh May 17, 2011 at 7:21 am

I was curious as to how this number translates into a message. It wasn’t until I noticed I was different that I started opening my eyes up around me. I noticed how and what I could do for the first time. Along with this, I was represented with a page off what these reaccuring numbers actually meant. Although, I felt that the “333″ interpretation of what I had, was incorrect. It kept telling me I was awaiting to make a decision, whether it be good or bad, which of, makes me a bit paranoid. Reading this though, brings a more understanding to it. I’m always thinking about something, and during these times it’s ALWAYS the time or on a Maths equation. I feel extremely relaxed or guided when I keep seeing “111″, “222″ or “555″. Unfortunately I lost my sheet with all the information of how and what these numbers mean. This helps me understand that extra bit, thank you :)

Jake July 25, 2011 at 2:14 pm

Hi,
For the past year or so i have seen the number 333 everywhere. road signs, alarm clock, my phone, as percentages, on commercials, peoples numbers, game clock on a football game or basketball game, and etc. i started seeing this number 2 or 3 years after my dad passed away. i wonder why i always seem to see 333 everytime i happen to look at some sort of clock and etc. what does it all exactly mean??

theresa July 29, 2011 at 3:42 pm

hi..im very confused about the numbers 333 me and my husband which are currently seprated started seeing the numbers together ..we never knew what they meant and now i have been seeing them alot lately ..me and my husband have been apart 3 years and last week i went to pick up a male friend of mine in another state ..i was very confused on what to do..and at 3:33 pm on the way there my husband emails and says he loves me usually im always thinking of him wheni see 333 or he contacts me at that time ..all the way down to pick up this friend i seen 333 on signs ,rd signs,bill boards everything..and my husband was on my mind the whole time ..im trying to figure out rether to stay with him and get back together or is the 333 meant this time for me to move on with my friend..can you help me please???? my mind is so boggled..it hurts..and i just cant relax til i figure out what this 333 means to me and my husband and what its trying to tell me to do..thank you theresa

aaron turner August 29, 2011 at 4:04 pm

I have been experiencing the 333 or 33 riff since as a child and for some time as i got older. I now know that it is also called the riff it occurrence is the universal goemetric shapes as well.The triangle of 3 being as one is all of a transformation of the 333 in to the 13.And12 being a number that is adding its self to the 3 which is 15 add togeter is 6 which is dark and 7 is light.We are living within a grid of many reallities of the 333 which can equall a portal in to consciouness and many understanding of power of the source within our own creations.As i have read some of others information on the angels and other enitiies being a playing part of this grid or matirx.As for the riff its like a show of dark engeries playing its part of balance.But now its out balance is going to be effected soon by the return of the alignment of the light of chirst or blue energies.I MY SELF,is relating a thought in to the reallity as we know.

Bob September 6, 2011 at 10:49 pm

OK so for the first time ever I woke at 3:33 am on Sept 6/11 – I’m 49 – not sure if it means anything but I woke saying the words “We’re in trouble” I was agitated… and my clock was set about 20 minutes ahead of the actual time…

Mean anything?

Shrugg 13 September 19, 2011 at 1:44 am

hello i’m shrugg,
i seen the number 333 a lot every since i was young. and i’ve been thinkin that all my life i have almost been killed so many times. When i pray something listens to me and that is what my mother says about my prays as well.. i feel like i’m going to be something important. yet this feeling kinda scares me. like its going to be something bad, oh and nice ideas on the number thing. i always feel a chill feeling every time i see the number 333. peace

Christina October 27, 2011 at 3:11 pm

I’m glad to see that there are others out there that see 333. I have been seeing this number since 1996, when I was about 30 yrs old (I’m now 43) at first it was the waking up every night at 3:33AM when I finally noticed this was frequent, I noticed it on receipts, on addresses of places I visited, on car plates, pretty soon i was aware that everyday I saw the number. It soon became a joke in my family. I laughed about it, but over the years thought, this has to mean something, but what? Was this something good or bad?

I read about angels to holy trinity, etc.. I am very spiritual, so that would make sense, but why do I continue to see it? Then I got into this 2012 and when someone told me when you add the numbers 12/21/12 it represents 333. I freaked out.

Could this be some kind of sign from our divine creator? My boyfriend sees 11:11 all the time and he believes its an internal alarm clock in our DNA that our spiritual guides are awakening our souls to remind us we will soon be leaving this plane onto the next level of consciousness / the 5th dimension. hmm all very interesting.

jamie October 29, 2011 at 12:46 pm

I see 333 daily.. All over everydayand also 555 but not as frequent.

Sam December 13, 2011 at 2:48 pm

HI, thank you for your great article. I have been seeing 333 in school and when I come home to see the time as 3:33 pm everyday for a month now. Your article is right because I have been having many negative thoughts lately due to illnesses and deaths around me. I am glad to see that the angels are telling me that I need to think positive.

Laura December 13, 2011 at 3:24 pm

Hi Sam,
Thanks for stopping by and nice to meet you. Yes, situations like that can get to you at times.

Just start with feeling a little bit better every day. Music helps me a lot, or thinking of a nice vacation spot or something else that gives you good feelings.

Each time you have a thought like that, immediately switch it over to a more positive thought. It takes a little practice, but has really worked for me. I wish you the best!

Josh January 8, 2012 at 11:40 pm

Here goes: We held a very special xmas party for 700 children, a young boy came up to me with his raffle ticket to claim his prize. It wasn’t his turn, he just walked up and pointed at the next gift to be raffled, waited, and I called the number 333 – he pulled the ticket from his pocket and it was the ticket, 1 out 700. SInce then I see 333 everywhere, mostly when I am in need, although my street address is 9 (333) weird I think.

Laura January 9, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Hi Josh,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I love your story! Thank you very much for sharing.

sage January 9, 2012 at 4:11 am

333 again. Started with the 1111 business. If it is a positive thing I want to learn and research. If it is a negative thing, I want to run from it. How do you know?

Laura January 9, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Hi Sage,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

I have only had positive experiences with seeing repeating numbers, nothing negative at all. I understand it can be a bit startling when you first start seeing those numbers, but it is all good. There are many other sites out there that can be of help. Also, Doreen Virtue’s website http://www.spiritlibrary.com is a great place to learn more.

Jessica January 20, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Hello. this is my first time writing. But I keep seeing the number 333. I recently passed the bar exam in my state. The week the scores were to come out I happened to look at the gas sign and gas was $3.33. I made a remark to my mom that maybe it was some sort of sign but she shrugged it off. Needless to say I passed the bar. I was licensed Nov. 4.

Sadly a month later (Dec. 4) my dad passed away very suddenly. The night before my mom and I stayed up late and talked for a long time. We had no clue he would pass away the next day. I happened to glance at the clock while we were talking and it was 3:33am. The next day he passed away :-( It has been very rough for me because we were very close. But I keep seeing that number everywhere. I made a conscious effort not to look at the clock at 3:33 one day. But that same day on my way home when I filled up my car the gas was 3.3333. I keep trying to run from this number but I am seeing it everywhere. On license plates, on clocks, I was watching a television show and someone repeated 3333… I guess I am fearful because the night before my dad passed I saw this number and I see it as a sign of bad things to come. Any advice? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Laura January 22, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Hi Jessica,

It’s great to meet you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am so sorry for the loss of your father. I really think in your case that it is a message that the angels are surrounding you with love and support. It may also be a sign from your father that he wants you to know he is okay and is sending his love to you.

troy January 25, 2012 at 4:49 am

I have also seen 333 just about everywhere for a very long time. It was to the point of freaking me out but not anymore. I also see the faces in certain things. I believe in God and his love. I try being a good person and love honestly. It’s good to see I am not the only one experiencing this.

Laura January 25, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Hi Troy,
Thanks for leaving a comment. It is great to meet you!

No, you are definitely not the only one seeing repeating numbers. Just be the best person you can be and that will always be enough.

Carla April 7, 2012 at 4:39 am

I came online this morning in search of information regarding seeing the group number 333. It’s showing up recently in the same ways as people on this forum have described. I consider myself to be very spiritual. I read tarot for a living and have done so for nearly 20 years now. I’m a student of quantum physics and am interested in brain wave entrainment, meditation, hypnosis and other methods for helping me move forward on my own path. I love communicating and teaching/sharing what I have learned and continue to learn on this life path. I have recently transitioned in a rather shocking way moving from one life path into another (forced by the death of my partner.)

It’s been a long hard four year journey but I have been feeling like its time to move on now. I’ve come to terms FINALLY ,after much resistance, with the fact that she is gone and is not coming back, in the human physical sense during this lifetime. , After three years of running.. I finally gave in , embraced life again and began walking down a new path on this journey. I’m beginning to enjoy life again, have a new grand baby on the way, have put my financial life almost in order and am motivated to continue living with joy each day. I’ve let go of many fears and continue to acknowledge and release fears etc. as i go along.. then suddenly I’m seeing 333.. in the clock, waking in the night.. a few times a week for a few weeks now. I don’t know what they want me to know.

ALSO.. my partner before she died was telling me of seeing the number “333″ all over the place. She was not into anything spiritual and used to laugh about how she just didn’t see a need to bother with it. But as the years passed she began to embrace the law of attraction and practice what she was learning. She died of an overdose the day after Christmas. She had been recently diagnosed with M.S., was super active and just went down hill very fast. Her doctor prescribed her too many drugs up to four different pain killers at a time.. Her thinking was not clear. Then she fell and had to have back surgery in the midst of all this other medical. She couldn’t do normal things and felt very humiliated.

It also was hard for her to swallow due to the muscles M.S. effects. She O.D. (unbeknownst to me at the time), went into seizure and then choked on a piece of grilled cheese she happened to be swallowing when she went into seizure. She died in my arms. I could not save her. I have never forgotten that she was seeing the number 333 before she died. I knew she was depressed and that she was confused due to in my opinion too many drugs. she was a body builder, worked as a courier for Fed Ex, she was a gardener and loved playing tennis.

Suddenly (it seemed almost over night) everything began getting crazy, symptomatically speaking. I looked up the number sequence early on and remember reading something like “the angels are in agreement and tell you that you should do what you want.. that it is ok.. you are given permission to go forth with your idea even if others don’t appear to agree” … well you can see where that took my mind of course..that they were giving her permission to do what she wanted… leave her body. I read this to her when I came across it, not knowing that it had a thing to do with her death… if it did.

So you can see how this 333 number is freaking me out a bit at this time. It doesn’t make sense to me as to how it should apply according to what is happening in my life. Am I overlooking something obvious? Any comments are appreciated .
Carla

Laura Warnke April 9, 2012 at 8:14 am

Hi Carla,

Welcome to Intuitive Journal. It is nice to meet you!

I really appreciate you sharing your experiences. I am so sorry for your loss. I believe that for you at this time that 333 is an acknowledgement that you thoughts of moving on and releasing fears are in alignment with the next phase of your life. It may also be a form of acknowledgement from your partner that she agrees it is time for you to walk down a new path. Please realize that it does not mean the end in a literal sense for you, just the end of one phase and beginning of another.

jennifer mcknight May 8, 2012 at 11:22 pm

hello laura, i would like to know what does it means when i see the number 11:11on clocks and microwave, could it be a sign or someone trying to get my attention?? please respond!!! thanks..

Laura Warnke May 9, 2012 at 9:11 am

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to Intuitive Journal. It is nice to meet you!

For me, seeing 11:11 is usually a yes answer to something I was recently asking myself. So, if you had asked a question like…”I wonder if now is the right time to start that project.” or something similar, seeing 11:11 is an answer from the universe that yes, now would be a great time to start that project. Pay attention to your thoughts or questions shortly before you saw the repeating number. I hope that helps you out.

Rafael Garcia May 16, 2012 at 2:52 am

Dear Laura,

My name is Rafael and I live in San Diego, California and I have recently awaken and my Dream is to bring The Angel Global School of Soulology. The Angel Global School of Soulology mission is to educate the world about our true identity of Angel/Light beings that we truly are, and to always act as our Higher Self/God Consciousness to bring peace and love to Mother Earth and its Children. Our goal is to educate the world about the Wheel of Life and to purify our personal, psychic and spiritual development in this age of enlightenment and lightworker consciousness. We would like to assist humanity in this era of enlightenment and spiritual growth to realize our divine light essence, and to educate the world of the journey of our souls by studying the mind, body and spirit through different topics to connect to our Higher Self/God Consciousness. Our goal is for the World to realize one day looking in the mirror and wake up as Chinese, Americans, Indians, British, Mexicans, Scots, Brazilians, Nigerians, Russians, French, South Arabians, Australians, Egyptians, Tibetans, Israelis and everyone on earth and self-realize we are all light beings full of overwhelming light and love and our hearts swell with joy and laughter. We throw our arms around one another, tears of joy and love as everyone reconcile, husband and wife, ex-spouses, estranged siblings, friends, co-workers, black with white with red with yellow, Christians with each other and with Moslems with Buddhists with Hindus with Sikhs; Israelis with Palestinians; with every single group in the world until all is reconciled between every person and every group and see and experience only Love and Light in the world.

I would love to share with you more about my project, and I would love to get assistance from you and from your network if you like to bring this wonderful mission to the World!!

Love and Light,

Rafael

Erika Awakening June 5, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Hmmm, someone told me the other day that Doreen Virtue said 333 was an indicator that the Ascended Masters are with us. Have you heard that interpretation also?
Erika Awakening’s last post ..“How to delegate” video with Erika AwakeningMy Profile

Steven June 20, 2012 at 1:46 am

Hi, I have never wrote a form but I figure I give it a shot.
Well I have been seen 333 since Middle School. I see it all the time sometimes multiple times a day. The more I notice them the more concerned I become. This are some examples: Time on the clock, Music- track 3, 3:33 into the song, My birthday 01-31, brother 05-31, mother 02-13, father 08-13, even my credit card **** **** 0263 333* I mean there are so many scenarios where they appear for a while I would worry but since reading your article and doing some research I guess anything that has to do with angels must be good. I do have a friend that tells me to pay attention on whats happening when I see them but when I do see them is nothing bad or good happening, I could be at work, like I could be at home watching a movie. So I guess my question is, and I doubt there is an answer, what can I do to realize exactly what is the sign or message that the angels are trying to communicate? Have you ever heard of someone that used to see the pattern 333 and now they no longer see them again? Thanks you in advance, your site has been really helpful.

Jill May 15, 2014 at 1:04 pm

Hi… 333 is a sign of support/good. Even when bad things happen, 333 is there to show you that you are not alone and there are spirits supporting you from the other side. Everyone will have bad experiences in life but to know that there are angels there watching over is very comforting. I have been seeing 333 since 1997 and it always comes with positive – even when bad things happen in between. It is guiding, if you open your eyes/mind to 333.

Nickole July 6, 2012 at 11:17 pm

For about three years almost every day I see 333 and 444 on r clocks and even happen to see it in my car just out of the blue I look and there it is 444. My husband doesnt understand he blows it off but I cant its to crazy .

Laura Warnke July 9, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Hi Nickole,

Welcome to Intuitive Journal. It is nice to meet you! Sorry I have not replied, I have been on vacation this past week. Seeing repeating numbers is a lot like receiving feedback to your questions. Ask yourself if you have been mulling over a certain question or change in your life, like finding a new job. The repeating numbers are to me an indication that those thoughts are in alignment with your highest path and purpose.

Becky July 28, 2012 at 5:01 am

Hi. Im really confused. Not sure whats going on. I met my partner almost 3 yrs ago. Im certain he is my soul mate. We share the same bday. Dec6. Well the digital time 11 11. Is a huge part of his liffe. Happens to him several times a day. Reminds him of his father who passed. He is also very spiritual. Since we met 11 11 happens to me. I just felt lucky. To be the first to say it or text. For 3 to 4 months hes been getting 333. And 444. Hes been asking me what could this mean. I hadnt a clue. After a recent visit with my stepbrother i havent seen in 5 yrs. Who is also very spiritual. I mentioned the 333 and 444 to him and that we had been puzzled about it. My bro said no way im 333. I plan to have 333. 3s tattoed on my body before i die. He has like 12 then. I started putting more thought into it. Since then. And everyday for weeks i get 333. Sumtimes 2x a day sumtimes 6x. Ive gotten the numeric time randomly every hour starting at 111 to 555 in one day. I finally looked up 333 this morning and found u. And im blown awaay. Yes im in a major transition. Idk what to do with myself or life. I have back injury from my pregnancy and. My life hasnt been the same. Today i got 222. And chris got 222 and 333. After i read ur ppage i picked my phone up to text him. It was 10 10. At the same time im texting him that his constant 444 is angels very close. As im writing he text me with a piccture of an angel statue at his a customers house. As he has been doing everyday this week. Big beautiful angel statues lil ones in peoples yards everyday. And at the customers house today they shared 11 11. She was amazed. Aand told him. All 3 of her clocks have never been saame time at the same time. Whats happening. Is it him. Is it me. How do i interpret this. If angels are with me. Why now. Im excited at the thought that angels arre really real. Im scared to miss the mssg. To not get it right. I have no idea whaat to do. I feel i cannot talk about this with anyone for fear they will think ive gone crazy. Thank u. I look forward to feedback from u.

sarah August 6, 2012 at 4:11 pm

I always see 333 when i am upset but i aways think its one of my family members around

paul morrissette September 4, 2012 at 11:34 am

Hello Well since my mother passed away oct 8 2009 i have seen the number 333 everyday sometimes 2 or 3 times. I have read alot into it and since we were extremely close and had that special bond when he was here i see it as a sign that she is trying to tell me something but cannot figure it out, It is almost to the point where i want to go have a reading done or go to a phyciatrist. I see these numbers and my heart starts to race, not sure what to do or think any more .paul

Samy nguyen September 24, 2012 at 5:59 am

Ive been getting 1134 or 134 all the time, everytime. Its been 5yrs now.

Baggabee October 1, 2012 at 2:41 am

Hi Laura. Looks like our paths cross again. I will be adding your site to my favorites. Thanks for the information you provide here. ♥

Arielle October 13, 2012 at 2:49 am

I have been noticing 333 so much for years, and lately 1222…when I do I think of my angels…thanks for this info for confirmation

Mike October 17, 2012 at 6:24 am

Hi Laura, WoW! The number 3:33 has been a daily thing for me for the past seven years. I’m 47 yrs old and from 2000 – 2010 i have lost most of my family to different causes and have become so depressed that i could not function at work anymore and was forced to quit my job even knowing that i would lose my house after 14 yrs because of it and almost became homeless. I have become more frighten of people all around me because i seem to be able to see clearly in their eyes a look that is cold, evel, unfriendly, basicly ungodly. I get very scared thinking about the future and have become extremly isolated and don’t know what to do with my life because of the phobia i have of being around people in general. Now! About the number 3:33. I literaly see it almost every day and i know it’s not a coincodince because my eyes catch it on clocks that are in motion like during every football game i watch or i’ll be listening to a cd and out of the blue i’ll catch the time readout right as it hit’s 3:33 unintentionaly. I see it at least every other day on the alarm clock, watch, microwave, computer clock. After losing my mom to cancer in 2002 i feel like one half of me has died with her. Her and my father divorced soon after i was born and i never knew my father. She was the closest thing to me in my life. She was the only one i know who could lift my spirits with her smile and love. I believe in God and I can’t help but feel that the number 3:33 is a sign warning me that something terribly bad is going to happen. I keep hearing the talk about the myans prediction of the world ending as we know it on 12/21/12. Hmmm! Each of those double digits add to 333. That combined with the bad feelings i get from people everyday could 333 be a sign from above? Thanks for your time and God bless!

Laura Warnke October 19, 2012 at 12:00 am

Hi Mike,

It is nice to meet you! I appreciate your comment and am sorry for the loss of your Mom. I just wanted to address the Mayan prediction you mentioned. I suggest you keep your day job, because I do not believe anything physical will happen on that day. It’s too easy of an out. But, I do believe the energies are shifting and have been for the past few years. 2011 was a particularly rough year for me energetically. I really felt the changes coming through. 2012 for me has been a lot lighter and easier. It is just a shift in energies of the planet.

As far as the bad feelings, just remember that you assign meaning and beliefs to the numbers, just like everyone else. Check your beliefs at the door. You can change them any time you want.

If you truly want to work on clearing your energy patterns, I would strongly suggest you do some research on EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) or TFT (Thought Field Therapy – Callahan Technique). They are easy to implement and will provide relief and healing for you. You may also consider looking up Isochronic tones or Binaural beats. It will really help you get out of the prevalent thought processes that are occurring for you at this time. You can also book a reading with me to go further in depth into past life issues and the energies currently affecting you.

With grace and healing,
Laura Warnke

Alexis October 18, 2012 at 2:49 am

Thank you…I have pondered for years of this…I knew I’ve felt uneasy for a reason..now I understand..questioning my self worth…what I’m doing wrong..it all makes sense now…again…god bless you..

Elaine Marie November 17, 2012 at 8:00 am

Dear Laura,

Last year 2011, I started seeing multiple numbers, the number 555. At first I thought it was a coincidence but I started seeing it everywhere, clocks, license plates, form numbers, check numbers, etc. It startled me at first until I found your website.
The fear left me completely because I do believe it was and still is a sign from my angel or spirit guide. The beginning of this year I started seeing all multiple numbers, 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777 and 888. It was very distracting and alarming to me. August 1st I lost my husband to pneumonia. I was and still am devastated.
I’m coping but it’s very difficult. When I received his death certificate I was totally taken back when I read the certificate number. It was 333. Since that day I notice the number everywhere. I feel it is a sign from my husband letting me know all is ok, that he is in heaven. I still see all the other numbers at times.

Sincerely,
Elaine

Sergio January 18, 2013 at 4:21 am

So I got the same great gift….and I thought I was the only one since I’ve ask everyone around me and no one shared this with me. To me its something more than just numbers repeating.
It’s a purpose I got to find… What I did notice was that everyone including me see numbers 111, 222, 333, 444. But not many see the rest… I only see up to 444. I think we all have something that relates to one another, we just don’t know each other. I’m from west Texas…born in the early 70′s… Thanks…
P.s. when I’m driving, birds crash into my windshield. It happens very often…6-7 a year!!! If anyone has any info on this, please let me know!!!

Jason Gwinn February 26, 2013 at 11:41 am

Hi, I would like to share my experience. I have been working at getting in tune with angels as of late in my life and am blown away. I was talking with my mother that has a good friend that is “very in tune” with angels. At an early stage in his life He received a phone call at a pivotal point in life that was the number 000 111 4444. There is more to that but wow. Now at this very moment of the phone call, we were talking about him receiving this call I receive a phone call on the other line from a 333 4444 number. I call it back and it is disconnected. It may seem insignificant to some but I fine it as a true sign of being a blessed message : ) I hope you all are blessed and you are… Strength love and light…

Andrew R May 7, 2013 at 7:21 pm

Hey.

I would like some advice please.

I have done some research on seeing the numbers “333,” and most of it is good information like “oh angels are here to guide you and let you know that everything is well.” But even though I try to believe this, everytime I look at the clock at 3:33 (I only see these numbers on clocks) I get afraid and feel like somone is near me or watching, its not a good feeling for me.

I have this clock on my iPad that shows the seconds beside hour/minutes, and I think twice that this has happend where I looked and it said 3:33 and 33 seconds. (which is weird x3 ….) haha.

Something that I think MIGHT connect or be related to this is my mom and grandma have always told me that there are angels watching over me and the my great aunt Chella (that had passed away a little before I was born) is possibly my gardian angel. My mom said when I was a baby she woke up in the middle of the night once and saw Chello beside my crib HOLDING me very gentily like she was happy to see me.

As I grew a few years older there were many times when I could have died in freak accidents lol. Once I was pulling on a very big TV cable and my grandma saw me just as it was about to fall right on top of me, and she caught it in mid air and held it up and my mom came to help her put it back on the TV stand. And another time where my grandma and mom were at a store with me I was still very young, as we were coming back to the car to put the grocerys in the trunk my grandma said “Oh let me put Andrew in the cart on the way back to the car.” My mom said “noo I have him we’re almost to the car” and before getting to the car the cart hit a bump and it flipped completely over.

I know that there were some other stories, I just cannot remember at the moment.

My grandma is very religous and my mom use to go to church when she was young. But I never go to church and my mom never forced it upon me. And im not very religous at all, I dont know if I even believe in god. But I believe a higher being forsure.

Im 16, I honestly do not rememer when the first occurance of seem this repeating number had started to happen. I know it was only a couple years ago for sure.

So is it Chella? I barely know anything about her, and im always reminded by family members that chella is watching out for me and that shes probably my guardian angel. My family is completely normal and more than nice. We arent crazy or anything.

Do you see any signs or messages within my stories here that I have shared? Please reply I would love to see what you have to say!

Elaine May 31, 2013 at 2:55 pm

All I can say right now is Wow…yesterday I saw 333 and today I saw it again …then when I read what it said tears came to my eyes because it’s so true…i have been seeing those numbers for a while now….but today it made sense….Thank u for the enlightenment…

Goldie June 3, 2013 at 4:31 am

I was just reading your blog and the meaning of 333 really stood out to me. Because all my life I was surround by threes. First of… if I add my birth date together I get 333 and I when I met my husband I married him by the 3rd year and had my daughter as well. I noticed that 3s are all around me, by 30 I published my first book, by my 33rd birthday I changed my career and went head first into the arts, which is what I love. I have 3 pets, and when I worked in the medical field I had 3 patients, I have 3 kids, 3 loves of my life and my career path I do… writing, photography/digital mixed media art and music as well.

Can you please tell me what all this means? Some of the 3s didn’t turn out good, but some did. Should I be worried?

Goldie

Deborah Bordonaro June 22, 2013 at 4:22 pm

I’ve been seeing the number 333 pretty much my entire life. I’ll look at the clock and it’s either 3:33am or 3:33pm. The number seems to be following me throughout my life. The address where my parents lived when i was born was 333 west 11th st. My old high school address was 333 w 17th st. And so on. What does this mean?

Katie July 8, 2013 at 12:26 pm

So, for a while I have been seeing 444. Recently I have been frequently noticing 333 along with 111 & 222. Anyway, I was reading a book earlier and I heard something small fall in another room and shortly after I smelt a random sweet, flowerly smell.(I have no scented candles, wall plug ins, ect.) It wasn’t long after that I looked down to see what page I was on and it was 333. I also noticed the smell coming from nowhere along with seeing another set of trippled numbers.(mostly 444) I was just wondering if the scent along with the numbers meant anything important.
Thanks,
Katie

Sarah July 16, 2013 at 2:55 pm

I keep seeing the number 333 everywhere and this makes sense because I do need more balance and wholeness…How lovely; thank you <3

Sarah July 28, 2013 at 11:09 pm

Wow thanks for all this information. I keep seeing 333, 444, 555 and 1111. :)

Ann Woods August 2, 2013 at 4:24 pm

My son passed away on July 19, while staying in room 303, he was 33 years old, and my phone had 90-09-90 on it with no one dialing. I have been seeing 1111, 333, 444, all repeating numbers for the past 3 or 4 months prior and it has been frightening. then his death. What does it all mean?

Amy Baily November 22, 2013 at 4:41 pm

I was writing the words mind, body, spirit today when I looked up and the clock read 3:33

Juha December 13, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Hi!

First I have to tell You that I found this site when I wrote to Google what is the meaning of 333? I wrote it because I have started to see it this year when I’m 33 years old. I have seen it also when I have watched the time and the minutes have often been 33 and the time has been 3.33 a.m. in the night when I have suddenly woken up.

It has also been in bills, one internet site that is mine cost 333e and a bit more. One room’s number where I stayed was 233 this year. Once, when I was in a bus this year I was wondering how many kilometres there are still left where I was going and at the same time I watched out from the window and there was a sign that told me there were 33km left!

3,33 and 333 have started to become my favourite numbers! Now when I read others stories I’m not so worried anymore! It is just funny in my case that I started to see this when I am 33 now. Thanks for the interesting site!

Yours, Juha

Juha December 13, 2013 at 5:31 pm

The bill was 333e when I was 32, suddenly remembered. Other number time when I have woken up often 1:24a.m. It has happened very much, for years I have woken up that time very often. But now I don’t pay attention to it so much. Now I wake up at 3.33 very often. The 333 thing has gotten my attention:).

Aspen January 22, 2014 at 10:57 am

i have been stalked by the number 333 for the past three years! my whole family has in fact. we would all wake up at 3:33.i got in a car accident at 3:33. everything bad that has ever happened to me has something to do with 333. i cant stand it anymore!! what do i do?

Jessica January 30, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Came across this as I have seen 3:33 A.M and P.M for 3 days in a row! This totally makes sense as I have been doing a lot of thinking about the true meaning of everything lately. I am just blown away! It was a sigh of relief reading this, as I know my thoughts are in the right direction now. Thanks!

Aries Princess February 5, 2014 at 7:24 pm

Dear Laura,

After recently getting out of a relationship with a friend of 6 years, I have been seeing the number 33 a lot! Whenever I look at the clock it’s either 4:33 or 5:33 it’s just so weird. I’ve even had the same friend that I lost come to me in a dream, saying that I should contribute $300.00 to a bill. I’ve have been praying for answers to what does “33″ represents. I know I’m taking my break up with my friend very hard. We’ve been in each other’s lives for over 6 years. Everyday we would talk on the phone for hours. I’ve never been close to anyone like that in my life. I’ve been having dreams of my friend and I being together one day. I’m not sure if those dreams are valid. However, every dream I have about him has come true in the past. The reason why we can’t be together is very complex. I’m in school and will be for another 6 years (I want to be a doctor). He lost his wife years ago and now he is responsible for taking care three of his children. He also has a business to run. Therefore, we decided that right now we should just go our separate ways. So, I just wanted to give you some information about where I am in my life. Is this the reason why I keep seeing “33″? Is God trying to tell me everything will be okay?

Abe March 8, 2014 at 10:54 pm

333 is driving me crazy. I wake up and feel wide awake. I go to the kitchen for something to drink and look at the clock and it is 3:33am. During the day, (like today) I was working in the house and decided to go out. I looked at the clock and it was 3:33pm. I’m at the coffee shop and feeling tired. Something told me to pack it up. I looked at the time and it was 8:33pm. This happens one a daily basis. Sometimes more then 3 times a day. I don’t like the feeling it brings. I feel uneasy and scared. I’m not a clock watcher but when I do it’s always 333 or 33 something. I feel so confused and upset every time it happens. I’m not a believer of Angels or a higher power. Sometimes I feel that my father and mother floats around my mind and body. Really dazed & confused.

Thanks.

Chris Cox March 12, 2014 at 11:15 pm

I was born on Easter Sunday at 3:33am does anyone have any insight on the possible significance of this I really need answers I’m on a quest.Thanks Chris

patrick April 6, 2014 at 9:56 am

Back in 1980 or 1982 i lost a half dozen friends in a plane crash via a Bahamas trip. I saw them all as they met at a neighbors house and waved them off. One girl was very special to me, we were very close. After the horrific week of wakes and funerals i had an awakening. A girls voice called my name in my sleep I thought. I open my eyes and the voice called my name again-I believe it was her. I looked at the clock and it was 3:33 am. Days later I was waked up by 3 very loud delayed claps, looked at the clock and it was 3:33 am. This happen two more times. So here I am decades later waking up and looking at the clock-3:33 am. Just happen the other morning. Have no fear when this happens-I know GOD is with me. What does this mean ?

clara April 10, 2014 at 8:42 pm

I love your website, its inspiring. you are very gifted. I have been seeing all those numbers, 1111,111, 222,333,444,555,1010,1212 in the bible, my cellphone, clocks. I keep a ordinary calendar and write down every time I see these numbers. I have one I started last year. when I started paying attention to them last year, I knew it was spiritual, so now when I see them, I pray to God. I also have visions and prophetic dreams and I always give God the glory. I visited your site last year…GREAT.

Sonia April 28, 2014 at 10:44 am

I was born on the 5th month, 7th day of the year ’57. this year I will be 57, so that is: 57, 57, 57 – which is 12,12,12 – which is 3,3,3.
Any comments on what does this mean to my life this coming year?
:D
thanks!

Gary May 4, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Hi, I have many times in the past noticed 3:33am/3:33 pm, but tonight I had just watched Man of Steel (superman) had a endorphin rush at the end of the film, because I had such a positive flux of thought and sense of wellbeing and as the credits rolled I checked my phone and it was 3:33am!, Angels want me to keep up the positive thoughts.

Jill May 15, 2014 at 1:15 pm

** MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!! 333* I have been seeing 333 since 1997.. 3:33am wake ups etc… usually in times of uncertainty. I never knew what it really meant until 2003 when I met my husband and found out he lived at exit 333 on the PA Turnpike. As a nod to above, we got married at 3:33pm. In January 2013 my 4 year old son got diagnosed with cancer. I immediately was thrown into emotional and physical hell as we suddenly began to battle this monster in my son. I prayed to God every waking second for the entire week… I contacted every prayer warrior I could find… I was traumatized… in about one week from diagnosis, feeling like I didnt have the energy to keep moving forward, I started waking up at 3:33am… every day… I started seeing 333 on signs, mile markers, gas station prices… EVERYWHERE. I knew then, that was a sign from above that my son would be ok… after tumor removal surgery and 2 rounds of chemo, we started to get my son’s initial tests back and the cancer had reduced by 75%! GO 333 GO!!!! I still saw 333 EVERYWHERE… and I started to spread the word to my large list of Facebook friends about 333… they all started praying and seeing 333 everywhere and letting me know!!!! I am ecstatic to say that after surgery, 6 months of chemotherapy, a bone marrow transplant and 6 months of immunotherapy, my son on 5/2/14 was declared IN REMISISON!!! The POWER of holy 333 !!!!

carla curlee May 15, 2014 at 2:24 pm

I loved your post. I have my own 333 story that isnt related to my son HOWEVER I too had a son at age six who was diagnosed with cancer, malignant brain tumor. I know so much of what you (and he) went through! I wont go through all of our own set of details and story but suffice it to say that he is happy at age 26 about to be married and while he’s on disability (vision impairment and some mobility/balance issues) he’s healthy, happy and productive leading a life that brings me as much joy as it does him! I love your story and thank you for sharing. Your love attitude and refusal to believe anything other than that he IS OK and that you have Angels powerfully backing you is the very thing that I believe saved him (or at least highly contributed to)! I never want to say the doctors didnt help however my situation was 20 years ago now. He had a 20% prognosis and with survival a %70 chance at being low IQ or even retarded. I used visualization, imagination, meditation prayer and taught him to believe in the power of the Angels that worked with him and I together. its a book within itsself and so I will leave it at that. I found joy in your post and wanted to say thank you and express shared sentiment!
Carla Curlee

Jill June 10, 2014 at 11:33 am

Thank you Carla !!!! And your post too means the world to me!! I always look for survival stories and take strength from them! I believe every one I find/am told is not a coincidence, that the angels/guides are leading me to them to keep me going.. Let’s stay in touch! We are Team Augustine on Facebook! and you can friend request me too!

Ruby May 30, 2014 at 2:59 pm

I started researching on seeing 333 after last night.

I was having a terrible nightmare, and I couldn’t bring myself to wake up out of it no matter how hard I was trying. But finally, I woke up after I couldn’t stand to see the descriptive details of the horrifying nightmare. I was wide awake at this point debating on whether I should just get up or not. Then I looked at the clock and I thought great…the electricity went out again last night since I have a digital clock. But then I was confused, usually when the lights go out, the clock flashes at 12:00 but all I was seeing was 33333. That’s when I was startled & I decided I should call my mom and see if shes okay (the nightmare was with her) and she was fine. I look back at the clock about 5 minutes later but it showed the right time, which was 4:56. By this time, I was completely started and a bit scared to be honest. I realized the lights didn’t go out, but it was me who had seen 333 flashing. I’m not sure, but does that still mean something? I’ve been search all morning online for answers and it appears its not a bad thing to see this.

Juha June 2, 2014 at 4:48 pm

Dear Ruby,

No it’s not a bad thing at all to see number 3. I have been seeing number 3 in different forms over a year now, almost two years. For example I have very often seen the number 33 when I have started to sleep. The time in my mobile phone has been VERY often 33 minutes after hour when I have watched it. Sometimes I have started to sleep when the time has been 3:33a.m.

The number 3 means that You are loved from above and it means good things. Don’t worry, it’s not a bad thing at all. Your spirituality starts to wake up more and You start to think about angels and things like that. But the most important thing is that it means You’re loved. Nothing else. Don’t be scared because probably You are going to see these numbers a lot in the future too like I have been seeing them. You can write to me about them if you want.

Sleep well!

-Juha-

julie sosa May 31, 2014 at 5:27 pm

Hi im Juli Sosa from Philippines..
Back when im in grade3. Its usual for a child to take a nap in the afternoon..after a while my mother heard me whispering the word 3 3 3.
so my mother and our neighbor decided to play in lottery and they won.
YEARS GOES BY..
4 years from now..Im so crazy about 333 in my life,i shared it with my close friend but i know they didnt understand me they just laughed at me and says im weird.
but i cant explain the happiness when i see those numbers anytime and anywhere or in any ways like walking in the streets.,can see the plate no.of the car.pay attention on the time 3:33,i helped my friend to the hospital her room,i roamed my simcard and rode in the plane333,even im taking a bath i can see on the design of the door,cutting a bell pepper. One day my friend sent me a message and here is the verse jeremiah33:3 “CALL UNTO ME AND I WILL ANSWER YOU.”
Am i just paranoid of this? Thanks.

julie sosa May 31, 2014 at 5:42 pm

4 years ago instead.

Shauna June 9, 2014 at 7:10 pm

I have been seeing the number 333 for years. On boxes, the time (am and pm) flipping pages in a book right to 333, receipts, anything really. It has always freaked me out and I don’t know what it means.

Jill June 10, 2014 at 11:41 am

It is nothing to be scared about.. Take it as your guides/angels communicating with you… They might want you to open your eyes wider… so they can guide you to positive things… Once you realize this, you will see what I mean. Stop and think about what you are doing/life situations when you see the #…

LISA June 10, 2014 at 10:09 am

For the past month I’ve waken up at 3:33 am on 3 different occasions to learn that my significant other has not been home. I am unsure if this has anything to do with the time 3:33 but it doesn’t seem coincidental either. I’m getting mixed feelings when I look up Google to get some what of an answer. I just want some clarity or is it giving me clarity already on my relationship. Kinda scary

Laurra Warnke June 10, 2014 at 10:41 am

Hi Lisa,

What I find helpful is to think of one or two words that sum up the number 333 for you right now. For me I always think of 333 representing Truth. So, to me it sounds like you need to have a heart to heart with yourself about the situation with your significant other. What are you avoiding looking at with the relationship? What needs to be said? What is the Truth of the situation? Clarity comes from being honest with yourself. Think and write it out for yourself first, and then go to your partner and have a good long discussion. And yes, I do think it is already giving you clarity on your relationship. I wish you the best.

Jill June 10, 2014 at 11:39 am

I agree Laurra – Truth is a good way to sum it up… like a validation.

Ernie July 19, 2014 at 11:16 pm

hi! For years I been obsessed with the number 3. It pretty much controls my life that I even hide 3s in my signature. I know it sounds crazy but I always wake up at the same time for no reason at 3:33am and I have 3 members of my family my mother, sister and myself. I live on the 3rd house on my block. I was always 3rd place in events and I was always the 3rd person in class in alphabetical order. My last relationship lasted 3years. I don’t know if its a blessing or a curse?

LeAnna July 20, 2014 at 11:42 pm

Hey! So for the majority of my childhood up to the present, which I am 25 years old, I have seen 333 several times, everyday. Of course I see the typical 333 am and pm on clocks, but it presents itself so much in the strangest places that I knew from a young age it was no coincidence. It was only about a month a go that I began to research its meaning, though I felt protection around me at all times.

It has been this past year that I can honestly say has been the hardest. I essentially denounced money and material possessions and was homeless for a year. It was in this year that helped me become more knowledgeable and wiser to Truth, God, and the way we are suppose to live and feel. Suffering and pain was a major part of this time that I would never take back. So contrary to me saying it was the most difficult time, it was also the best time. I could and should have been dead so many times, but that protection is around me, the kindness of strangers was a significant phenomenon, and so many doors opened with unreal almost opportunities.

This was also trailed by tragedy tithe utmost as well. This time truly made me know God exists and that people are all equal. I can be put in a room from people from all walks of life, and hey, we’ll be cool and probably friends when we leave. All the while I saw 333. F somehow knew it meant I was protected.

Some of the most recent 333 sightings that pop out is picking up my guy friend’s date at address 333, seeing my friends inbox had.333 messages, getting a sticker from my graffiti artist friend with 333 on it, and getting a free pen with the number number 333. Now, I still see this everywhere all day, but I only felt the need to look into it as of late because.I believe my son’s father and boyfriend is possessed by a demon that has yet tr to come out of him from his little brother’s death five years ago. There has been several tragic deaths surrounding us for a long time. I will speak about this on my next post. Long, sad stories. Also I am currently staying with my bc in the house that his brother died in, who his sister accidentally killed. I have been, and so has my bc, dealing with a lot of spirits here lately. Before I wrote this post my grandfather, who has passed, was playing harmonica on the porch. Then there is this demon. To be continued …..please, input welcome!

John H. July 28, 2014 at 7:30 am

Last night I was awoken at 333 am. This is not the first time, maybe the third or fourth? I am 23 years old. Been in and out of religion due to my occupation (soldier). Today is a very, very important day for me. My entire life could be decided. Was this 333 sign this morning a good omen or a bad? I read that 333 in Hebrew can be translated to a very bad day. Will follow up with the outcome of my day later today.

Jill July 28, 2014 at 2:05 pm

John – This happens to me too.. waking up 333am and seeing 333 and 33 all over the place and it has always mean positive/conformation that you are thinking the right thing/moving in the right direction. It happened ALOT when my 4 years old son was diagnosed with cancer – I saw 333 everywhere and waoke up almost every night!! after 1.5 years of fighting and seeing 333 EVERYWHERE, my son is now in remission! they are talking to you.. they hear your worries/concerns and they are trying to tell you to hang in there/you are moving in the right direction & they see it (they = your guides/angels/God (your guides also could be folks on the other side you knew in life). I look forward to seeing how your day turned out!!!! Hoping for POSITIVE things to come (as they are trying to tell you)!!! Keep looking for the 333′s and tune into what it might mean in your life/next steps! :)