Spiritual Meaning of 444 | Angel Number 444

Do you see the repeating angel number 444? Find out the numerology and spiritual meaning of 444 and how you can use it to help you in day to day life.

I have written before about other repeating angel numbers like
46, 147, 000, 1010, 111, 11:11, 12:12, 222, 333, 555, 666, 777, 888, and 999 if you see those numbers as well.

The Spiritual Meaning of 444

The spiritual meaning of 444 is one of many repeating numbers designed to get your attention and serve as a wake up call from your spiritual guides.

444 is a very powerful number. It means that your angels are by your side and want the very best for you. They are asking that you pay attention very carefully to the signs that you see around you.

Songs, License Plates, and Earth Angels

This may come in the form of a music song on the radio, an Earth angel saying a specific phrase to you at just the right moment, or seeing certain numbers or words on a license plate or road sign.

The angels will use whatever way you prefer to get your attention. They ask that you just tell them which manner of communication works better for you. It may also be seeing certain animals such as a rabbit or a bird repeatedly, such as a cardinal to acknowledge that you are indeed heard by the angels and they are giving you guidance in your everyday life through your thoughts and daydreams.

Do you want to know what your personal numbers are and what they mean in your life? Find out what makes you tick. Reveal your true nature and character and use it to change your life. Get a free numerology report by clicking here.

Angel Number 444

444 itself refers to an angelic presence surrounding you and taking comfort in the protection afforded you from the angels. Your angels are always near you, all you have to do is reach out to them with a thought, a thank you, or a wish or a prayer. No message goes unheard. You just may not get the answer in the form you expect. 444 also refers to movement into the 4th dimension.

The Vibrational Frequency of 444

Each number has its own frequency, and as you understand more about the main numbers, your guides and angels will start to show you other repeating number patterns that have more specific meanings to your day-to-day activities and immediate thoughts.

To me personally when I see 444, it feels like the angels have my back and are there, present, protecting you, either from danger or from your own fearful thoughts. It is quite comforting.

I would love to hear your thoughts! If you keep seeing 444 I invite you to leave a comment below.

Free Numerology Reading

Do you want to know what your personal numbers are and what they mean in your life? Find out what makes you tick. Reveal your true nature and character and use it to change your life. Get a free numerology reading by clicking here.

Are you consistently creating the reality you want for yourself?

In theory, you already know that you’re the powerful Creator of your own experience … right? So why is it that some things seem SO HARD to manifest? Why is it that all of our efforts create absolutely no results sometimes?

It’s enough to make us wonder whether the Law of Attraction might occasionally be glitchy, right? That’s why I wanted to send you this terrific FREE resource from my mentor and teacher Andrrea Hess.

It’s a free webinar called “Akashic Records: Manifesting Demystified” and whether you’ve ever heard of the Akashic Records or not, this webinar will explain manifesting in a completely new, grounded and practical way that will explain why you may have been experiencing struggles.

Click here to watch this free webinar.

More Resources

60-Second Life Success Quiz – Are you on the path to ultimate life success? Why leave it to chance? I highly recommend that you take this 60 second quiz and then check out your customized report that comes from it. Take the quiz now by clicking here.

576 thoughts on “Spiritual Meaning of 444 | Angel Number 444”

1. Hi first of all thank you for taking the time to read this comment. Yesterday during the day I was downloading some files and when the download finished the total size of the file was 1444 Mb at first I didn’t think anything of it. Then I was on my way to work my friend was driving and I looked at his mileage it said 144400 Kilometers. When I came back home and looked at the time it was 4:44 and I said this can no longer be a coincidence. So I just typed 444 on the search engine and I got here. I believe I am transcending to the 4th Dimension. Thank you Laura for your divine existence. many blessing to you.

2. I have a great true story for you, about 4 months ago i wasnt doing to good, i was down alot and sinking into debt and having relationship issues, having terrible thoughts about life. Around that time i decided to buy tickets to a stars lottery home draw which draw date was set for aug 8 2017, 5 days before my 35th birthday.

I had a weird feeling about buying the tickets like i had good odds. I do pray alot as well before i go to bed each night., anway as the months went by i was always seeing 44, 444 and the number 8 daily . Well guess what the day of the draw i got a phone call , i won the house!! i couldnt believe it , it was a nice boost in my life and i was very grateful.

I am still see the 444, 44 everyday alot, just today i seen 444 on a youtube comment, then i asked if this is a sign show me 44, i looked at some paper work on my desk and a date of birth for a client was 1944, i then tried to challenge this one more time and said ok i will for sure believe if a third time it comes up, here i scroll though some youtube comments and a user name ended in 44, OMG!!what are the angels telling me,,,this is amazing, i feel blessed but yet it is a bit spooky to me , all of this,, craziest thing of this all is i got my land title today for the house and on the land registration date its aug 13 2013 , aug 13 MY BIRTHDAY!!!! WOW

3. The number 444 first came to me in the middle of the night, I have never had experience of this number until then. I have just started seeing someone and I messaged them at this time after waking up after a dream. The next day I saw a post on social media about the number. At first I thought it was a sign that this person is the right person for me to begin looking at seriously.
    Since that happened I have seen the number often, I am trying to decide whether to progress with this person or be on my own and continue on my own path. As I said I’ve never seen the number before but now I see it everyday but I just can’t work out what it is trying to tell me. I feel comforted when I see the number as though its a message to say whatever you decide it is the right decision.
    I’m just very confused because other angel numbers keep appearing, I have no major changes in my life or big decisions to make, what do yo uthink could be the sudden surge in seeing my angel numbers?

Please help!

• Hi Daisy,

Think about what that person in your life brings to the table. Is it stability, adventure, or something else? What is the first word that comes to mind? It may be romantic or it may not turn out that way, but are they in your life as a teacher of some sort? What experience will being with this person bring to you? What will you bring to the other person? Think about what you were contemplating during the day or evening before bed. I know I am answering your question with more questions but often seeing repeating numbers is a great opportunity for self-reflection on what you want to experience next.

4. I hope this isn’t a repost as the first comment wouldn’t go through. I see 44 and 444 constantly. It’s in my face wherever I look. One day I was surrounded by 3 cars. In OR we have 3 numbers and 3 letters. 2 had 44 and another number, and the 3rd car had 444. I see it on the clock, dvr when I’m fast forwarding, I’ve seen it in random real life and TV backgrounds. One day when I parked my car, I glanced down at the mileage, which I rarely do, and I saw 14444. I even see it frequently on the dryer timer and oven timer. Once the washer said 11 and the dryer said 44. I know 11 attached with a repeating number is something. I used to see 55 all the time, and I still do, along with 22 and 33. 1010 has been appearing lately. When I’m lucky, I see 1111. But 44 – I’m sure my guardian angel is about ready to smack me upside the head for not “getting it.”

• Hi Michelle,

You might ask yourself what you have been resisting doing or taking action on. Give yourself a few minutes alone in the car when you park to clear your mind. What is the first thing that comes through? Let that be your guide.

• I’m 100% certain it is regarding a person who came into my life who has become dear to my heart. She unintentionally brings out most of my major insecurities as she is guarded emotionally to some extent. I also feel the Universe has been sending me other signs regarding this person, and it is overwhelming.

5. I have been seeing 444 often for years now. I’ll randomly look at the clock and it’ll be 4:44. Sometimes I will go to the store and the total will be $4.44. Various things. This article is very helpful to me. My mother is wise and told me that God may be trying to speak to me. I looked it up and found this article. I have been going through a rough time for years now and feel very sad and alone. When I read this, about the angels being there and wanting to tell me they are here….well, tears came to my eyes.
    This is what I needed to read…and at the time I needed to read it.

6. I have been seeing 444 regularly for the 9 years since my daddy died. (I’ve seen others, too, but this one has been the most frequent.) Usually, I’ll see this number when I’m worrying needlessly. As soon as the number appears, I feel instant relief and comfort. Intuitively, I’ve felt that Daddy is telling me to “be cool.” Repeating numbers are occurring more and more frequently now, especially 11:11. Just yesterday, I felt a tremendous shift in my personal power when I released an attachment and a sense of lack. As soon as I let go, I saw the number 222. Thank you for affirming what I have already known for some time.

• Amy your reply could have been written by me! I too have been seeing 444 regularly since my Dad passed in 2014. And for me as well it appears when I am needlessly worrying about something…and now that I know what it means I am instantly comforted. I also see 11:11 all the time – sometimes morning and night in the same day! My dad’s birthday was 9/11…since he passed I see 9:11 and 911 all the time, multiple times a day. I feel like it’s my dad’s spirit reaching out to me and looking out for me and saying, it’s all going to be fine. Just today I was struggling with something and saw 222. Now I love these positive affirmations and look forward to them daily. Thank you for sharing your story…and thank you Laura.

7. I have been seeing both 4:44 and 11:11 nearly twice per day for 6-7 years now. its only getting more frequent and the 11:11 drives me crazy because I cant figure that one out. each time i see 4:44 i feel comfort, its not like i keep looking at the clock. I go the entire day and may check it a couple times to see what time it is for normal reasons but out of the blue ill get the urge to go and look at it and when this happens its always exactly on the 4:44. same with 11:11am and 11:11pm lol its crazy! I am an empath and a healer, currently homeless but i have a roof under my head at the moment with a couch to sleep on so thats good. oh I see (9:11 repeat all the time as well.) anyway so these are the 3 different repeating numbers which hound me constantly and i know they each are significant to one person to another differently therefore i just cant figure out what the heck it is. ive heard 9:11 is an archangel michael number which makes sense because ive always had a connection with michael. 11:11 looks like 2 pillars. im just so confused. thank you for your explanations on these numbers 🙂
    Much love and Gratitude –
    Michael

8. I have been seeing someone for a few months and often see 444 when with them but often times when I’m not. I’m wondering if there is any connection with this number and the person I am seeing and if it means something positive for the future.

Thanks

John

9. Hi This sounds nuts.
    In My Mid 20 I would look at the clock at 444 every day and wake at 444 every morning. Happened for about 5 years. Ive forgotten about it till now
    In the last couple of weeks it stared again. To make it eerie strange there are Crows always outside crowing were ever i may be. Even More out there. Im sure they are saying Michael.?

10. My mother died on the date 4 4 2004 ie 444 the record I chose for her funeral ran for 4 mins and 44 seconds since then I see 444 all the time and specially when I’m talking or thinking of mum. Today my father in law died and I was sat in the car when
    I found out that he had just died the car clock read 14 44 and I was with my daughter at the time who also sees 444 we were not surprised to see it just seems natural now. It gives me great comfort so whatever is taking place it gives us peace and make life easier so look out for your sign