The Energies of 11-11-11

Are you curious about the energies of 11-11-11?

Find out about the changes in energetic vibrations and my thoughts on what it all means.

Is it a reset to make things right in the world?

Is it a literal energetic activation or a doorway?

Is it nothing more than an ordinary day?

My Thoughts

I have been feeling the energetic changes for some months, so I don’t think that Friday will be much different than any other day. I think we have been living the energies of the vibrational shift for some time.

For myself, this date does mark a transition point in the energies of the Earth. It has been coming on for some time now. Many of you that are energetically sensitive will have noticed on certain days all throughout the past year, things just felt different.

Some days this summer have seemed so off, and others quite heavy. The amount of energy movement has seemed to be accelerated and it has felt some days like you can’t even catch your breath or make sense of it all.

It was as though something was off, but nothing you could put your finger on. I have felt incredibly sleepy certain days, much more than usual. On other days, incredible surges of energy. Sometimes, I have just felt so overwhelmed. The shifts of energy seem like they come in waves, recede, and then another wave.

What to Do

• Nothing. The day will come and go just as any other. You do not have to do anything if you do not want to. If you wish, the day can go by with nothing out of the ordinary occurring. It doesn’t have to mean anything special to you at all.

If you want to do something, here are a few suggestions:

• Meditate for an hour beginning at 11:11 with the intention of connecting with the new energies (or however long you can handle-That’s a long time for me to meditate!)
  • At 11:11 tomorrow, take a few moments, close your eyes and just breathe it all in. Repeat to yourself “I embrace the new energies and welcome them into my heart.” This is an easier one to do if you are working and are not able to find a quiet space to mediate.
  • Listen to the video below.
  • Read my friend Lindsay’s post at The Daily Awe for her thoughts on the subject. It definitely looks like we are on the same page!

A Full Moon

To add a little interest to the upcoming day, there is a full moon scheduled for today at 1:17 PM Mountain Standard Time. A full moon is a great time to set new intentions about what you want to be present in your life. No need to wait for those New Year’s Resolutions. Use the energy to your advantage.

The Energies of 11-11-11

I ran across this YouTube video on Monday and thought the channeled material did a wonderful job of addressing the changes in energies for the Month of November. It is worth a listen if you have a few extra minutes (The video is about 22 minutes long).

This video is from DevineMiracles. Here is her website if you would like to take a closer look.

Stay Tuned for Tomorrow…

Wondering what to do with all this information and how to integrate it and make some practical use of it in your life?

Stay tuned for a cool book offer coming tomorrow. I will be sending out a separate email Friday with a brand new book that is being released that will help you make some sense out of the energetic and vibrational shifts happening.

Free Numerology Reading

Do you often see the numbers 11:11, 12:12 or even 12:34 appearing everywhere you go? This is no coincidence. The Universe is about to tell you something. Discover the meaning of those numbers when you request a personalized Numerology reading based on your name and birth date. Get a free numerology reading from a master numerologist by clicking here.

More on Repeating Number Patterns and Sequences

Repeating Numbers 101

I have written before about other repeating numbers like 000, 111, 11:11, 12:12, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, and 999 if you see those numbers as well.

Free Numerology Reading – Do you often see the numbers 11:11, 12:12 or even 12:34 appearing everywhere you go? This is no coincidence. The Universe is about to tell you something. Discover the meaning of those numbers when you request a personalized Numerology reading based on your name and birth date. Get a free numerology reading by clicking here!

Manifesting Through The Akashic Records – Have you ever wondered why some things seem so hard to manifest? Click here to watch this free training.

Learn How To Clear Your #1 Energy Block In Just 7 Minutes – Learn powerful yet simple energy techniques to tap into your spiritual body so you can easily fine tune your physical world for more health, wealth, love, inner peace and clarity. Click here to access this free training.

Lindsay | The Daily Awe - November 10, 2011

Great minds think alike! We are definitely on the same page! 🙂

Thanks for sharing my link, Laura!

Julie | A Clear Sign - November 10, 2011

Laura,

I remember back to 10/10/10 and felt like that was a little bit special but that everything that would happen between then and now would just be an acceleration, and boy, has it been! This week alone, especially yesterday, has been full of phenomenal shifts and most interesting occurrences. I remain a bit in awe of it all but am glad to be a part of it.

Laurra Warnke - November 10, 2011

Hi Julie,

I am also glad to be a part of it. The energy this week seems especially strong and quite welcoming.

Heather - November 10, 2011

Thanks for sharing this link. I really liked the suggestions that were given for the visualizations and for being grounded. I am definitely setting intentions now of how I want my life to be. I’ve personally been going through a lot of changes and with that I have also experienced much releasing and healing as well.

Enjoy your weekend!

Laurra Warnke - November 10, 2011

Hi Heather,

Very nice to meet you! I think setting intentions is so important. It is the first step, along with congruent action to making the changes you want in your life. Thanks for your comment.

Debbie - November 10, 2011

I too have felt the changes that are taking place. This year has been an intense, busy one. The one very interesting aspect I have noticed is that my dreams have been very active, and I can remember many of them when I awake. I dream in symbols and have been researching their meanings. It has been an educational experience.

Laurra Warnke - November 10, 2011

Hi Debbie,

I would have to say my dreams have been much more active lately as well. I haven’t done much research into them as of yet. It’s just one more area I would love to dive into and learn more.

Justin | Personal Growth - November 10, 2011

I just finished with my 11/11/11 post as well. I too can feel the differences in the energy and how it is really affecting my mind and memory.

I just need to do some meditating to keep myself balanced and aligned.
Justin | Personal Growth’s last post ..11/11/11 and Manifesting Your RealityMy Profile

Laurra Warnke - November 11, 2011

Hi Justin,

I just finished reading your post. Great Article! I love the part about being a vibrational match for our desires. So true. What a great day for manifesting.

kami nantz - November 15, 2011

I been seeing 1111 since 09 and when i check the clock it will be 1;11 or 11:11. even when i’m at the gro.store the total will come to $111 or$ 11:11 or in my text messages.I will encounter this number at 5 times a day at least. It follows me EVERYWHERE !kami

Jamie - January 26, 2012

so the number that i see all the time isnt a the same number,. even my videogame kill and deaths make 9 11, and thats a commin score for me is 9 11..

Laurra Warnke - January 27, 2012

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is nice to meet you!

I haven’t written about that number in particular, but according to Doreen Virtue’s Book “Angel Numbers 101” she says that the number 911 means the following: “It’s very important that you keep a positive mind-set concerning your spiritually based career ideas. Positive thoughts are your most important asset right now.”

Does that resonate with you?

Sonja - April 8, 2012

Dear Laura,

I had a question related to seeing number patterns in general. It started out as a mere co-incidence and then developed into a more frequent business. I did my online research and found that seeing one particular number repeatedly means the energy of that number has some news for your present situation. And some even said It’s opens a portal that brings you in close contact with your personal guides. I have been experiencing this quite often. First, It was once in few days and now It has turned into a frequent experience. However, Its different numbers all the time. 2:22, 5:55, 3:33 or 4:44. It gets more confusing everyday. I feel intrigued when I see these numbers but I can’t find a purpose for all this happening. What is it that I need to learn out of this ? What is the message ?

Any input on the same ?

Laurra Warnke - April 9, 2012

Hi Sonja,

You can find more information on the different repeating numbers here. This would be a good place to start. I have written quite a few articles, and each number has a slightly different meaning. If you haven’t already, you can also sign up for my newsletter and receive a free copy of my report on repeating numbers.