Spiritual Meaning of 888

by Laurra Warnke

When you see 888, this number there is flow in your life, a beautiful energy is circulating around you. This is the sign of abundance, either in the form of money or in the form of friends and family. Duality, infinity, as above-so below, an even exchange of energy for money, money is coming into your life, balance, a repeating cycle, abundance.

Find out the spiritual meaning of 888 and what it means for your life. If you see these repeating numbers, your spirit guides and angels are trying to communicate with you. Read what they want you to know. I have written before about other repeating numbers like 11:11, 222, 333, 444, and 555 in case you are seeing those numbers as well.

What is the Spiritual Meaning of 888?

Money, balance, and abundance! For me when I see 888, I know money and abundance are soon to appear in my life, especially if I see the repeating number 2 or 3 times in short order. Usually within about 24 hours of seeing those numbers, I will get an order for something or I will receive money either in person or in the mail.

To me it is a sign that I am energetically vibrating at a high enough level and that my vibrations match the amount of money I have previously asked my spirit guides to bring to me. I think the energy of 888 is about balance. When your thoughts and actions are balanced and in alignment,  money coming into your life is the result of that.

What is the Energy of 888?

888 comes to you as an indication that your thoughts and actions are in harmony with each other. That number is about balance and the results of creating in the physical world. It is quite a harmonious number as the two circles come together forming a never ending loop.

As you can see when placed on its side it becomes the sign of infinity. Imagine the flow of energy, in and out circling around and around. It is the flow of energy throughout the universe. It is a beautiful sight. What you need to know about this number is that there is no end or beginning, just a constant cycle and flow.

It is like synergy and the melding of the spiritual and the physical. Once you have reached a vibration to be able to see this number, manifesting what you want becomes much easier. At this point you have gotten rid of many of your fears and are able to see the Truth for what it is, a never ending cycle of beauty, form, and function.

Seeing this repeating number may come and go, as new fears are constantly being realized, throwing you out of alignment with its vibration. Once you course correct, you will be able again to realize the true energy of this number. It is a signal that you have made progress in your path of growth.

Your Purposeful Money Path

If you have been having trouble manifesting what you desire, then I invite you discover your soul's calling and how to make money living and doing your life's purpose. Click here for more info.

Intuitive Readings

Do your spirit guides have a message for you? Book an intuitive reading and find out.

First Name * Email *

About Laura Warnke

Laurra Warnke is an empath who helps you define your life purpose by viewing your Akashic record from a soul level perspective. Through intuitive readings, energy clearings, and life purpose mentoring, she works with your Guides to define your life’s purpose, embrace your soul level gifts, clear energetic blocks, and bring back the passion and spirit to your life

Todd | Channelingmyself September 3, 2011 at 6:20 am

I use my pendulum with a chart to get numerical messages. I just got 888 and I was reading the meaning on Doreen Virtue’s site and I remembered you also defined some numbers as well. It would appear that my life is getting ready to change.
Todd | Channelingmyself’s last post ..Reprogramming Your Negative Beliefs for Success in LifeMy Profile

Raven A Masterson October 28, 2011 at 8:43 pm

I’ve been getting tons of numbers of late….. multiple 8’s, 9’s, then 0’s… today it’s been 888’s and 222’s….

your explanation has pleased me greatly, as it would appear that these things are most certainly taking place…

It’s been a long ride out of Egypt….

Raven A Masterson November 4, 2011 at 8:27 am

Hello Laura…. I just wanted to pop by and let you know that in the last 24 hours I have secured funding for my business plan for the good of the world, and it came in the millions needed, with no questions asked, no paperwork to fill out, and no restrictions, as much as I want…. I just wanted you to know, that your number combo of your 222’s and 888’s is amazing, this is a dream come true for me, I had given up, and now I can fulfill my life mission

Laura November 4, 2011 at 11:49 am

Raven,

That is absolutely wonderful to hear!!! Congratulations and the best to you in pursuit of your mission!

Raven A Masterson November 4, 2011 at 10:39 pm

Thank you Laura….. we will indeed leave this earth a beautiful place <3

TracyAnn0312 December 8, 2011 at 2:14 am

I would agree! This number represents luck and fortune to all people. This is because they can repeat the flow of it’s circulation!

asktwo married professors March 16, 2012 at 7:03 pm

it’s been 38, or 888, 3888 for us?

Laura Warnke March 19, 2012 at 11:20 am

Hi professors,

It is nice to meet you! My description above would still fit for those numbers. You are also getting some combination 11’s with the 38 and 3888. 11’s to me are a yes response. So that is additional verification that your thoughts and actions are harmonious.
Laura Warnke’s last post ..Meditation Music by Trevor OswaltMy Profile

Chanti June 1, 2012 at 3:49 am

Awake for a long while one morning from 2 o’clock AM to 3 o’clock, I couldn’t fall asleep at all no matter how hard I tried so I went to the bathroom. After using it, I had an inexplicable urge to weigh myself using the electronic scale that is left in my bathroom. On the scale it said 88.8. Now, I know I’m at least 100 lbs so I kind of got excited. “I need to check that one site,” I thought, referring to this one. Soon afterwards, I looked at the time and it said 3:33. Two repeating numbers in a row!

There have been several days that I can think of where it’s a weekend and I’m home all day. I’ll just check the digital clock over the stove at random intervals in the day. Which led me to see 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55 all in one day. Does that mean anything if I see multiple repeating numbers? I also have one clock that tells time using 24 hours. I’ve seen 22:22 several times.

I also get random calls from people and they’ll sometimes have repeating numbers, usually 555 and 666, it seems. Once 333. I haven’t really paid attention to the phone numbers until recently and hardly aware of the repeating numbers everywhere around me until just recently, as well. The repeating numbers on the clock, though, always catch my attention.

Please, if this means anything, tell me!

–Chanti

Bill Mc July 26, 2012 at 1:35 am

Hello,
I have been reading recently of the spiritual meanings of 88 and 888 for they appear often in my life. Not just here and there…. Multiple times daily, everyday for the last several months (4+ months and has repeated over the years). I cannot go out in my car without two or three cars pulling in front of me with “88” in their licence plate. The odds of this are…. impossible.

Clearly, a strong message is trying to come through. Is there any insight beyond the standard here?

and yes… I am aware, but so naive in the knowledge.

Great website! Thank you for taking the time to create it.

Well wishes,
Bill

annie September 23, 2012 at 9:31 am

can you please add Pinterest button so your wonderful blog site can be shared on Pinterest :)

Catherine December 14, 2012 at 8:47 pm

What about 898? I see that in a lot of personal documents that I’ve had.

Justin March 12, 2013 at 1:42 pm

My friend, I’ve been seeing 8, 88 , 888 since the beginning of 2013. I am seeing more than ever now. I became conscious of it in january, but i have not recieved any money, friends or family. I’m pretty much walking alone in my life. Do you know what this means and when it will come? I have been spiritually unbalanced though too. Maybe its a comforting symbol telling me when I’m balanced it will flow in or a sign everything is going to be ok and work out. Thanks for this awesome website!

tiff May 22, 2013 at 10:52 pm

I had a dream last nite that showed me €888; it really stood out. Im anxious to see the revelation of this dream after reading your journal

je888 June 10, 2013 at 12:56 am

I had a dream the other night that showed me je888 that’s why when I come up with this site I make it as my user name, and in the succeeding night last night I dreamed again that someone shouted me 888 into my ears. On my dream that I saw je888 I was told that it’s Jesus in my dream, now when I was awaken I come to figure it out how it’s going to be jesus. As if I was guided, that when I wrote letter s and continue to scribble upward it will become number 8, righ? and when I wrote letter u and continue it upward to encircle it then turn down and stop at the center then turn it’s going to be 8. As I’ve been told in my dream that je888 is read as Jesus.

Blaze Mordecai February 4, 2014 at 7:09 pm

Thank you for this information! Yes, I see the number 888 sometimes daily but haven’t recieved money as I’m constantly releasing many fears as I walk the desert path of ego death.

I humbly and sincerely thank you for your positive work in the lives of so many on the spiritual path. When this money flows to me I will contact you to do some energy work with me my friend. Peace be with you and your loved ones. Thank you again!

Sue March 21, 2014 at 3:36 pm

I am only new to seeing Angel Numbers. I saw 3 car number plates with the suffix 888 in a space of under 5 minutes all within a short drive back to my house! Amazing as I had just come back from a rather good job interview!