Archangel Michael – Let Him Help You Heal

by Laurra Warnke

Image of Archangel MichaelArchangel Michael is known as a healing angel. Learn how to connect with this archangel and how he can help you in your daily life. Michael can also assist with spiritual protection, removing fears, and negative thinking. You might also want to read this post on Archangel Raphael.

One of the best known and most powerful angels is Archangel Michael. He is available to anyone that calls upon his services. You do not need to be of a certain religion or faith, as his healing is there for all that ask.

Whether or not you believe in God or the Divine, the angels can hear you and are waiting to help you once you ask. He wants you to call him. There is no worry about waiting for his services, as an archangel can be multiple places at once across the globe. You can ask for his assistance as often as needed.

Spiritual Healing

There may be times of dramatic change in your life that seem tough to endure. Perhaps a breakup or death of a loved one seems impossible to get past. If you need strength and courage to get through some of the less pleasant times in your life, call upon him and you will feel an almost immediate sense of relief. He can also help heal friends and loved ones if you request on their behalf. You can also ask for guidance to help you find meaning or purpose to you life in general or specifics of a career.

Remove Fears and Negative Thinking

Archangel Michael can be called upon to help remove fears and negative thinking and it will usually happen in a matter of minutes. There is a powerful and calming presence with Michael that has that will envelope you with love and comfort. The sword he carries can slice through negative thoughts and worries and fill the gaps with a warm white light.

How to Call Archangel Michael

To call upon Archangel Michael, lightly close your eyes and then breathe deeply through your nose for a count of four, hold for a count of four, and exhale slowly through your mouth for a count of eight. Repeat this three times.

In your mind or out loud call "Archangel Michael, Archangel Michael, Archangel Michael. Please help me in my time of need. Please come to my side at this time." (You may change these words to whatever you feel comfortable with.)

You will know he is with you by sparks of bright blue or purple showing up in your mind's eye a minute or two after you have called upon him (at least that has been my experience). Others just feel a sense of warmth, or a slight pressure on the top of their head. Trust that he is with you.

Hold your thought, emotion or question in your mind. Then listen... quietly for the answer. The answer may come in the form of a fleeting thought, a warm sensation almost as if someone were giving you a hug, or a slight pressure on the top of your head.

If at first you don't think you have made a connection, go ahead and try calling upon Michael's services again. You cannot ask too often. Quieting your mind will allow his answers to come through to you.

I would love it if you would share your experiences with Archangel Michael below by leaving a comment!

Image Credit @ photobucket.com

First Name * Email *

About Laura Warnke

Laurra Warnke is an empath who helps you define your life purpose by viewing your Akashic record from a soul level perspective. Through intuitive readings, energy clearings, and life purpose mentoring, she works with your Guides to define your life’s purpose, embrace your soul level gifts, clear energetic blocks, and bring back the passion and spirit to your life

miranoriel October 2, 2010 at 7:12 pm

Archangel Michael has come through for me countless times. He is my personal angel, and the strength and courage his presence brings have very likely saved my life. Thanks for posting this, and I hope others experience being helped and protected by Archangel Michael as well. :)

Laura October 3, 2010 at 9:27 am

Hi Miranoriel,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Nice to meet you. Yes, I find it amazing how quickly situations dissolve when calling upon Archangel Michael for assistance.

Laura

Charles January 31, 2011 at 12:24 pm

i have always had a strong convicted belief in energies that can protect or and destroy ……………

It was at work by back was ready to brake, I was about to quit, couldn’t handle the pain .. but desperately needed the job .. I was flaking really fast I knew I was going down all my body and energy was battered metally too…. …I called out to the Archangel Micheal not knowing hardly anything about him … just asked for help I desperately need help .. then out of the blue I found my self bursting with energy, the pain in my back had literally DISSAPEARED! … my whole physical and mental state had transformed by the time I had finished asking him for help …….I can tell you of a second instance also just last week when my leg went I was unable to move, so my job was at risk still …………. last four days I rested my leg, yesterday I was unable to carry home a bag of shopping woke up this morning and was unable to walk to my work ………….. I knew for all the pain I was in that no way in hell I was gona make it thru the day it was just absolutley impossible ……….. but guess what ………I begged Archangel Michael to help me ………..I mean i knew I would not make it because I could not physcally barely walk to work so how the hell was I gona stand the sheer heavey work load of the day …. well I got my answer as the day went on ……….. all the pain I had the last four days SUDDENLY IN A SPACE OF A FEW MINS DISSAPEARED!! ………..all the pain that caused me to take 3 days off the previous week suddenly dissapeared within mins of me having to do very hard physical work …………I can tell you that calling Archangel Michael TWICE when I desperately had nobody or nothing else that could have helped, I mean I had pain killers the lot but on the days I called for help I did not have any pain killers only one pain killer worked for me and that was HIM! …..I thank him in the evening and when I call him my whole body gets covered in pimples and then I feel my body almost aloft and a very complete presence of a very very real and powerful energy of which that same energy reminds me of a time in my teens that I desperately asked for God to let me in while I was holding a rosary and I will never forget how my body was also held in a very similar fashion but that time with electryfying energy that literally lifted me off the floor for a couplr of seconds and let go of me ……. the room was bright bright light ……… o more than 5 seconds ………………..I say to anyone out there reading this that if you open your heart up to Archangel Michael you will NOT BE ABANDONED I WOULD LAY ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY ON IT!!

Laura January 31, 2011 at 12:40 pm

Hi Charles,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experiences! Archangel Michael has been there for me as well and has made a marked difference in my life.

vikram June 24, 2011 at 1:15 am

Dear Laura,

I have just subscribed. You have rightly written that if one do not have any problem, he / she might not be reading this page!!

I don’t know whether I should ask few questions and I would get the answers..some major are here:

1. I wish to sell my flat at my native city, can i ask for michael’s help

2. We are stuck up in one partnership issue that arose after a death of our partner.. can i get michael’s help to get out of this issue..

3. one of our best friends is not returning big amount.. can michael help in this matter..

Awaiting your reply and guidance..

Thanks for your help,

Vikram.

Laura June 24, 2011 at 8:34 am

Hi Vikram,

You can request Archangel Michael’s assistance for any matter you have, at any time. But only you can take action. Listen to your inner thoughts and feelings. Ask him to assist in clearing the path and focus on your intended outcome.

Ndifreke wisdom thomas June 28, 2011 at 6:50 am

pls i need angel michael’s help 4 wisdom and deliverance.

Laura July 4, 2011 at 11:49 pm

Hi Ndifreke,

All you need do is ask for Archangel Michaels’s assistance. Then listen to his answers.

Susan August 6, 2011 at 12:56 pm

I tried asking for his and the other Archangels assistance, I meditated, I quieted my mind, to the point of blank if you will I called to them, asked for them, waited patiently and quietly and quiet is all it stayed.

I waited incase there was a feeling, touch of the should, back, arm, brow, etc. Nothing, no colors. I called out to them for about an hour and nothing. I know I didn’t blank them out or block them. I was open. I get this alot

Then there was another time way past that, I didn’t call I just asked a question out loud to myself if you will, and felt a touch type poke to my middle back, I thought someone was behind me, didn’t see anyone, went back to thinking and touch poke, (its not quite a poke just like a “hey”) I asked who was there, and I got nothing.

Last night I was sitting quietly and I heard a car alarm going off, horns honking periodically, I figured this was a sign, to my thoughts noted the time and looked it up, I asked for further confirmation and nothing, I asked for further assistance and nothing, the only thing that happened is my heart rate sped up a bite, then slowed down, but thats it. Nothing else, not even after that. I thought that was my confirmation, so I asked another question, regarding that and nothing happened, this started at 10 pm, and I waited until 3 am (by waiting meditate, move around, meditate, move around, tv, radio, etc) and nothing.

And then there are times I swear I am holding a full conversation in my head with someone for someone reason I named them Sam (samuel if a guy is a round, samantha if a women is around) otherwise if they don’t give me funny stares, or I am alone I just call the voice sam.

Disclaimer: I am perfectly sane, for as sane as one can be, meaning I don’t hear voices due to mental illness.

Some clues as to what is going on here with all this. I thought I was doing it wrong, but then I am reading and there really is no wrong way to ask for help.

My other question is, if you call upon the guides/guardian angels of another to plead your case, if you have a question for them regarding another person, can they give you the answer, or is it a privacy issue, or give you around about type of answer.
I asked to speak with they G&G angels of a friend of mine, and I pleaded my case in helping him and I, and I felt a light hopeful feeling, like letting me know they were there, listening, then when I went to ask them a question, it was gone.

I didn’t know if there was a whole angel/human privacy act or something, or if they can give out general info, such as he is fine, but no further details….

I have so many questions it’s like I am bursting sometimes. I tried asking them but more times then not all I get is silence. *sigh*.

Those songs that play parts here and there in my head over and over again, when I think about something, or I walk by a radio and there is the song, turn on radio in car there is song. I am trying to piece together the lyrics of what phrase lyrics are repeating, it’s not easy cause I don’t understand it and when I ask for help, it’s all quiet, no feeling, etc.

I sometimes hear a crows Caw caw, see a bird (hawks among others canadian geese, regular), butterflies, flies lol, and think it means something.
My cat slapped me for saying something that she didn’t agree with. I ask a question to myself (outloud) and she will sit there for a few moments and then meow, and then its the yes/no hand game with questions. Well I mentioned giving up (trying/praying/asking for help on a relationship) and she slapped my leg, shook her head no and meowed at me, then kind of humphed and walked over and layed down and acted like she was listening, came back over and 20 questions again lol, thing is when she and I do this I get my hopes up but what she has told me doesn’t seem to happen, so I don’t know if there is a delay, or what with the universe or what I call the animal kingdom.

To say I need help/answers to all this stuff is an understatment.

Laura October 9, 2011 at 6:54 pm

Just wanted to say that I tried automatic writing and Archangel Michael answered. I then looked up his name and found that it is common for him to come through this way. I am astounded. I always believed in Angels but this is amazing and more than a coincidence. Thanks.

Cindy December 7, 2012 at 1:54 pm

I’ve always read that Archangel Michael is known as “The Warrior” angel. And Archangel Raphael is known as “The Healer”.

Tea LeeAnne July 15, 2013 at 9:32 pm

I recently discovered Archangel Michael. It was during my first meditation session. I found myself walking a path with forest on either side. There was a tunnel of light that I had walked into at the end of the path. I asked if I could enter past the wooden gate that was there and then entered into a small cozy room with 2 chairs and a small round table. Michael appeared with wings and very bright. he gave me a mug of what I thought might have been tea but when I drank it. It was thick like creamer and warm. I was told to stand up and he put a white soft furry coat lined with silk. I was then back on the path in the forest. when I came across my spirit animal. A beautiful whitish-gray with one green eye and one blue. it came up and rubbed against my hip (he was a big wolf). his coat was as soft as mine. it was an amazing experience.

Becca August 1, 2013 at 7:16 am

I called upon Archangel Michael, as my older brother was being threatening and I was scared. I called upon him and after seeing blue and purple light in my minds eye i said in my mind, “Michael, I’m scared. My brother is being threatening. I feel threatened.” Just then, I felt like someone was comforting me and i felt at ease. I went downstairs and after listening to a minute or so of that behaviour, something urged me to go outside. So thats what I did. I sat on the grass, and i felt someone sit next to me and wrap their arm around me. So i lay my head down on a shoulder, i could feel it but nothing was there. As i have a fear of butterflies, two came flying and i got up and ran while laughing, as if someone was trying to cheer me up. I felt like crying out of sadness but something told me that there was no need to. My brother said not to tell my councillor about what he was saying, but i decided that i still was going to tell what had happened, despite his empty threats. I feel like crying just remembering this experience, as I always doubted that Michael would help me.

Raymond October 26, 2013 at 12:20 pm

I was at work last month, I had just pulled into the parking lot and parked my car and turned off the engine and I really needed to just sit quietly for a minute or two because I had been going nonstop all day and then I had to go to work. A few things were making me stressed out and it can be scary sometimes because I am not in control of everything around me. I called out to Michael three times as I whispered to him and then I literally heard a spiritual message telepathically to me and it was his energy and voice and he said…”Don’t be afraid.” It was a warm calming voice, an angels voice and it made me feel good because he heard me. I’m sure he always hears me too.

Mermade January 2, 2014 at 3:22 pm

In December 2010, three years ago, I was overdosing on drugs while driving on the freeway. There were two voices in my head. One said: “Pull over and rest,” but the other said, “Keep going.” By some miracle, I decided to keep going, because I knew that I was dying. I was not so acutely aware of it that I threw in the towel – but I knew I had a fighting chance, so I kept going. I made it home just in time for me to collapse onto the couch where my dad and uncle called 911. If I had not had gotten to the hospital at the time I did, I would have died – it was maybe a matter of seconds. After that, I took an interest in the color cobalt blue. This was not a color I really knew about before. After doing some research yesterday and today, I realize that this is the color of Archangel Michael’s aura, and the voice in my head to tell me to keep going was very tough, masculine, and straight to the point. The other voice was Satan’s. His voice was very… casually seductive, indifferent with a hint of sarcasm, because to “rest” would mean to die, as he was nudging me casually to my death… so glad Jesus and the powers of angels were there for me, literally, at the hour of my death!

Jasmine February 11, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Archangel Michael came to my rescue and helped me from being swindled by an unscrupulous motor mechanic. I had made an appointment for a service on my vehicle. When I arrived, the mechanic could not find my name on his books. He agreed to do a partial service on the car and rebooked me to a later date. My gut feelings were strong. They were telling me to just leave, go home and make another appointment elsewhere. This mechanic then tells me that he had not taken a crucial spanner from my vehicle (from a previous service) which is needed to remove the tyres. However, I could tell he was lying. I now faced the added difficulty of driving to the dealership to secure this spanner.

I was in despair and felt tired and alone. I had a bad week and everything appeared to be going down the gurgler. Close to tears, I asked for help and for some reason Archangel Michael came to mind. I knew then that there was a reason that the mechanic couldn’t place my booking – I was not meant to have any dealings with this particular mechanic.

I went home and did just as my gut feelings indicated though I am sure they were instructions from Archangel Michael. It was matter-of-fact and quiet, not insistent.

True enough, I found a gentle, ethical mechanic who even offers to pick up and drop off his customers. I am grateful to Archangel Michael for this turn of events. Everything is for a reason and this is my testimony to the validity of angels and their presence in our lives.

Linda June 7, 2014 at 11:29 pm

I followed your directions and tried asking Archangel Michael for help this evening. I did get a flicker of color and I did feel warm, it was quite fleeting but I did feel something.
My question is I came across this amulet in Amazon that states it gives protection from Archangel Michael. below I have attached the link. Is there any truth to this?
Thank you for your response.

Sigil of the Archangel Michael Magical Amulet Black Onyx Magic Gemstone Circle Spiritual Powers Pendant Necklace by Best Amulets (Jewelry)

Laurra Warnke June 10, 2014 at 10:49 am

Hi Linda,
Okay, I had to go and look up that pendant as I was confused by your statement that it gives protection from Archangel Michael. I see the pendant is there to help you invoke the energies of AA Michael. It really is up to you if you wish to purchase something like this. You do not ever need to purchase anything to invoke any Archangels – so just know that. You can just call them in through your thoughts. If you resonate to the piece and you really love it, by all means purchase it. But know you certainly don’t have to. Think of this as something similar to crystals and gemstones. Helpful in many cases, but not 100% necessary. So again, follow your gut and your feelings on this one and don’t just buy something because you think you have to. It sounds like you have had some success asking AA Michael for help. Just keep doing that more frequently and get comfortable with it.