Five Ways To Contact Your Spirit Guides
Learn five ways to contact your spirit guides so you can hear their messages. Also find out what stops you from hearing your spirit guide team.
Do you wish you had a better connection with your Spirit Guide team? Sometimes we think our Guides are far away and difficult to contact. In reality, they are right by our side. What would it mean to have a clear connection with your personal Guide team?
Many times when we ask for direction or guidance from our spirit guides it can come from a point of desperation or needing to make a decision RIGHT NOW! When we are faced with a situation and in panic mode we call our Guides forward and yell, “Help! Guides, just tell me what to do!”
What happens when you ask for help in a panic situation is your Guides get together and try to make sense of what you are asking about. Instead of getting a definitive answer, you end up with multiple ideas and possibilities instead. So, you end up with more choices than you originally had in the beginning and yet still no definitive answer on how to move forward.
The thing is; it would work so much better if you made a decision on what you WANT first rather than asking your Guides to make the decision for you. You Guides are not here to make decisions for you. They are here to assist you in achieving an end goal after you have made a decision on what you WANT to experience first.
By taking the time to connect with them while you are calm and in an open state of receiving, you can hear those nudges and then take aligned action.
When we fail to do that it can lead to distrusting the messages we receive. It can lead to a sense of frustration or thinking that you cannot hear your inner guidance.
What Stops Us From Hearing Our Spirit Guides
When we begin distrusting the guidance we receive, we really begin distrusting who we are at soul level. This leads to a feeling of separation and being in this Earth game completely alone.
How does this disconnection happen? We allow outside influences to override our innate trust. The more we allow this, the more the disconnection. Feelings of jealousy, anger, guilt, shame, and blame can get in the way of our connection to Source energy and also with our Spirit Guide team.
Five Ways To Contact Your Spirit Guides
Here are five ways you can allow yourself reconnection to your personal team of Spirit Guides on a day-to-day basis:
- Ask for what you want. We sit around and wait for guidance to show up, but we may have not yet actually asked for exactly what we want. Be clear and specific in your requests.
- Ask for a sign that your request has been received. Watch for signs and synchronicities to show up that your request has been heard. Be open to what comes through your intuition and also physical signs.
- Recognize the bits and pieces. Sometimes intuitive guidance received from your guides doesn’t always make complete sense. It usually comes in bits and pieces and is just the next step in the process of getting to your desired goal.
- Your guides will not interfere with your free will and discernment. True spiritual guidance comes from deep within your soul and helps direct your energy into useful actions to achieve your goals.
- Get Confirmation. Many times the best way to know who is on your Guide team is to get quiet and just ask. A meditation is a great way to get quiet.
How To Tap Into Your Intuition For Fun And Profit
Sonia Choquette, America’s #1 intuition expert, is hosting a Free Introductory Course on the Mindvalley Academy to teach you how to activate and strengthen your intuition, reconnect with your true self.
Use it to make better life decisions, improve every aspect of your life, and live a purpose filled, more intuitive life.
Contact Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation
If you are having trouble connecting to your Spirit Guides, check out my Spirit Guide Meditation Kit as additional help along your journey.