How To Build Self-Confidence In Just 5 Days With Marissa Peer
Do you want to become unstoppable in reaching your dreams? At the heart of your self-esteem and self-confidence are your core beliefs about the kind of person you are. Find out how to build self-confidence in just 5 days.
The Unstoppable Self-Confidence In Just 5 Days Free Course will boost your self-esteem and confidence to achieve anything you want – brought to you by celebrity hypnotherapist, Marisa Peer: the master of instant breakthrough.
Did you know that Marisa once thought she was the most insecure person on earth?
She thought she was hideously ugly, and wanted to be a nanny because that’s what she thought she’s only capable of being, or good at.
But then she found ways to rapidly change herself and realized how powerful the process – the one she’ll show you in her new free five-day course – actually is.
Every day, Marisa gets people (whom she previously helped), telling her how she was responsible for a certain transformation in their life.
For instance, how they got married because of her. Or start a business because of her. Or lost half of their body-weight because of her…
So then of course, this makes her want to share this success with everybody, and show you too how to quickly transform into the best version of who you can be.
At the heart of your self-esteem and self-confidence are your core beliefs about the kind of person you are. In your thoughts about yourself, you’re likely to be self-critical, self-blaming and self-doubting, focusing on your weaknesses rather than strengths.
These beliefs will affect your behavior, such as avoiding challenges and opportunities, or be continually apologetic, or find it difficult to be assertive.
This has an impact on your emotions, generating sadness, guilt, shame, frustration or anger, and reflected in your physical state, making you feel fatigued or tense.
Low self-esteem likely will make you vulnerable to other problems, including depression, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders or social anxiety.
You’ll remain vulnerable if you don’t do something about it, and get rid of non-serving negative beliefs.
In this free five-day course Marisa Peer will show you:
- How and why lasting confidence can be developed in less than 10 minutes
- And two simple, yet powerful daily practices to overcome self-esteem issues in a few minutes a day
It’s really easy to get everything you want once you know how to. People who have accomplished everything they wanted, use their minds slightly differently than ordinary people.
- Discover how much self-esteem you actually have at this moment, and how to directly and permanently impact it for the better
- Know the difference between self-image and self-esteem and how they influence each other
- The role that self-esteem, self-image, and self-confidence plays in achieving any goal you set for yourself
- Develop a winning mind-set for use across the board
- Use one key transformation method that leads to you ‘waking up’ and viewing the world in a totally different way
This is what you will receive upon signing up:
- Start: Your free course will be delivered via mobile and web
- Day 1 – The secret to great self-esteem
- Day 2 – The hidden power of your self-image
- Day 3 – Instant self-esteem boost
- Day 4 – Unstoppable self-confidence
- Day 5 – How to stay unstoppable
- BONUS – Each module has a content-rich video you can use at any time to gain unshakeable self-esteem and confidence whenever you need a boost.
You can have everything you want – whatever that may be…
Let Marisa show you how to get it in five days.
PS: Marisa Peer is really one of the most genuine and sincere people, one you can absolutely trust. She was once named the best British therapist by Men’s Health magazine. She spent 25 years working with royalty, rock stars, Hollywood actors, Olympic athletes, CEOs of multi-billion dollar companies and political leaders. Her tools and techniques bridge the gap between 99% of the population and the top 1% of super-achievers she works with. So… just imagine what she can do for you.