Personal Power Oracle Card Reading
An Oracle card reading helps uncover the prevailing energies around a situation and shows you how to claim your personal power.
An oracle card reading gives you an overall general synopsis of the energies playing into a situation that is showing up in your life. Some of these energies result from past choices while others show up within your current situation. This reading is a nice choice if you are at some type of decision point or crossroad and you want to get a look at the bigger picture of a specific situation.
The cards that show up relating to the future represent what the expected outcome of a situation could look like if you keep following the same path. Note; this is not a prediction of the future, as you have free will and make choices every day that affect the outcome of any situation.
What this reading does do is give you an opportunity to make course corrections or receive validation that you are on the right path. It also gives you a different perspective in which to view your situation. This type of reading is for gaining insight into the prevailing energies of current life situations.
Here’s How It Works…
- Order your personalized written reading for $147.
- Once you purchase a reading, you will receive a thank-you email confirming your order. Within that email will be a link for an intake form to be filled out. I will ask you what your specific questions are or what life areas that you would like to concentrate on for this reading.
- You will also be able to choose the Oracle card deck on the intake form or leave it up to me. I currently use 4 different Oracle card decks, including cards from John Holland, Doreen Virtue, Ph.D, and Colette Baron-Reid.
- Your reading will go into detail on the prevailing energies showing up for you and give you suggestions on how to change, integrate, and heal from those situations.
- I will scan in each of the cards so you have a visual representation of the energies that came through for your reading.
A 3-Question Personal Power Oracle Card Written Reading Includes:
- Ask up to 3 questions about a specific situation or life area.
- A 3-Card reading per each question showing the relationship between past, present, and future energies.
- My interpretation and summary of what the cards mean for your situation, with special attention to the area of personal power.
- Reading length is approximately 10-12 typed pages depending on the information that comes through.
- Your reading will be sent to you via email within approximately 2 weeks of receiving your completed intake form.
Click Here To Order Your Three-Question Oracle Card Reading
I value your privacy and never share your personal or financial information, or the content within your reading with anyone. Your information will be kept strictly confidential and treated with love and respect.
Refund Policy: Due to the nature and time investment of conducting these written readings, no refunds are offered.
|First of all I wanted to thank you for the reading. Some of it was confirmation for some things already happening and some has offered insight that I need. I think the jumping card has more to do with my feelings of self worth. I have been and continue to do healing in this area. I have been in solitude since my divorce raising my daughter. Another interesting thing is that a hawk has literally been showing up in my life and I have wondered what the meaning was. I am glad that things seem favorable and the part about using my voice is heads on! Thank you so much.|
|“Thank you for the oracle reading. Your message was very impactful and helped me through the multitude of changes that have happened in the past few months. It was tremendously helpful in allowing me to trust the intuition that I am supposed to help children. Your guidance to open myself to love and trust was enormously impactful. In the past few months I have started a new job, gotten married, moved in with my now husband and our two children. I have learned to trust my inner knowing and that my intuition is strong. I am so grateful to have met you and to have the opportunity to work with you.”|