Spiritual Meaning of 11:11 | Angel Number 1111

Find out the spiritual meaning of 11:11 – A conscious spiritual journey and spiritual awakening for lightworkers. Are you searching for the meaning of 11:11 because you keep seeing repeating number sequences? Here are some thoughts on what this number means.

I have written before about other repeating numbers like 46, 147, 000, 1010,  111, 12:12, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, and 999 if you see those numbers as well.

My Experiences with 1111

Do you keep seeing repeating number sequences like 11:11 or wonder about the spiritual meaning of 11:11? I do, and I have for the past year or so, since about January 09. It was quite puzzling to me in the beginning, but also fascinating, so I began to do some digging via the search engines and in books to find out as much as I could about this strange phenomena regarding the 11:11 time prompt.

Pay attention to the feeling you have when you see 11’s or double 11’s. You may begin to realize the significance behind the numbers in your life, others just dismiss it. If you pause momentarily every time you see 11’s then they most likely do mean something to you and you might want to start to pay more attention to what you were thinking about when you saw the numbers.

Do you want to know what your personal numbers are and what they mean in your life? Find out what makes you tick. Reveal your true nature and character and use it to change your life. Get a free numerology report by clicking here.

So Why are You Seeing Angel Numbers Like 11:11?

Ah, the $100,000 question! It seems to be the burning question on everyone’s mind these days. There are literally dozens of possible interpretations of why you are seeing these numbers or symbols. I think it is an individualized message that you need to interpret for yourself.

Many theories I have read seem to think it is a sign of something bigger than all of us together. It may just be divine intervention telling you it is time to wake up from your lifelong nap and discover a new perspective on your reality and truth. It could also be a sign from your angels and spirit guides that they are trying to communicate to you. No one seems to have a definitive answer, at least not yet.

Here is a brief list of possible ideas and theories that I have ran across:

The Spiritual Meaning of 11:11

a wake-up call and spiritual awakening for lightworkers
possible mission
greater reality
remembrance
spiritual wisdom
A reminder from the Universe
peace and harmony
connecting to the unknown
creation of synchronicities in your life

I think to me seeing all these numbers are a validation of my thoughts and I should pursue them and that they are on track with my highest path and purpose. My thoughts at this point involve quitting my full-time job to be able to work on my web sites full-time instead and make a full-time income from these web sites that I own.

(Update:  This post was originally written in December of 2009. For those of you that wonder, I did leave my day job in June of 2011 to do full-time work as a professional intuitive.)

Angel Number 11:11 – A Wake-Up Call To Action

So, yes I believe that 1111 is a wake-up call to action. Also, I do not feel I am alone in this conscious spiritual journey, and neither are you. You are able to see 11:11 because you are ascending to a higher level of awareness and consciousness within the 4th & 5th dimensions. You are capable of higher levels of communication with the angels and now it is time to practice kindness, compassion, and healing for others and yourself.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the subject! If you keep seeing 11:11 leave a comment below.

Free Numerology Reading

Do you want to know what your personal numbers are and what they mean in your life? Find out what makes you tick. Reveal your true nature and character and use it to change your life. Get a free numerology reading by clicking here.

Are you consistently creating the reality you want for yourself?

In theory, you already know that you’re the powerful Creator of your own experience … right? So why is it that some things seem SO HARD to manifest? Why is it that all of our efforts create absolutely no results sometimes?

It’s enough to make us wonder whether the Law of Attraction might occasionally be glitchy, right? That’s why I wanted to send you this terrific FREE resource from my mentor and teacher Andrrea Hess.

It’s a free webinar called “Akashic Records: Manifesting Demystified” and whether you’ve ever heard of the Akashic Records or not, this webinar will explain manifesting in a completely new, grounded and practical way that will explain why you may have been experiencing struggles.

Click here to watch this free webinar.

More Resources for Spiritual Meaning of 11:11

Do you have the brain of a millionaire? Take this quiz and receive your personalized report plus video.

60-Second Life Success Quiz – Are you on the path to ultimate life success? Why leave it to chance? I highly recommend that you take this 60 second quiz and then check out your customized report that comes from it. Take the quiz now by clicking here.

193 thoughts on “Spiritual Meaning of 11:11 | Angel Number 1111”

1. Hi myself and my wife had twin girls on 11/01/11 Millie was born at 01:11 and Maisie was born at 01:13 we had room 11 in the hospital, Millie was born with a lot of difficulties so she spent 11 days on the neo natel unit until being transferred to a specialist hospital where she was on ward 11 and guess what bed 11 until unfortunately she passed away two weeks old we have a lot of other 11 coincidental moments in our life since the girls were born still trying to work out if it’s lucky or unlucky

2. Hi Laura
    I finally decided to Google so I could find any meaning to the numbers 11:11 and 11:22 that I have been seeing for about two years now, and there it is – I am not the only one! I’m really glad a lot of other people can relate to that too so I don’t think I’m a weirdo. I’m an old soul and I am very spiritual and I love abstract things more than I love the things I can see with my eyes. I’m glad I bumped into this site as I have learnt a lot from it. Can I ask what 11:22 means ? Now I see it as much as I see 11:11. I’ll keep searching for the deeper meanings of life because I know there is more to my existence here on earth.

Regards,
    Tricia

3. For the past few months I have constantly looked at the clock and I always see 00:00, 13:13, 11:11, 22,22 when I play darts I was getting 11, 22 & 33 that much in a game that I decided to look it up. Once I did it stopped, now again, I am constantly getting 22. It’s driving me crazy …

4. I just don’t know how to say it!
    Hey there
    I’m 21 years and I’m a boy! I leave fall away from home so for the past few months I have constantly looked at the clock and I always see 00:00, 13:13, 11:11, 22:22 ,12:12, 01:01……
    Being honest I’m really scared!

5. First of all, wanted to say thanks for those awesome articles!
    Now I wanted to say that 11:11 is the regular thing for me to see this. I see this 11:11 everyday for YEARS and YEARS…I cannot say how long it had been, maybe since high school (I graduated high school in 2002)! I don’t think I even miss one day of seeing 11:11, I never understood why (and still don’t)…

I asked few people and i got this: Oh make your wish at 11:11!! Ha, so I hope that i might get some answers from you on this? oh From comments I saw, so I assume I am encouraged to say my birth date which is 02/27/1984 I

always read or study many spiritual things, and i never got around to finding out about 11:11 until now! I hope to hear from you! Not that I complain that i see 11:11 everyday, even twice a day as it is a comfort to me now, but its nice to know the reason!! OH yes maybe its helpful if i say that past the year, I returned to my artworks and started to paint or draw without thinking.. its amazing to see what’s in there after i finished!

I even didn’t realized that I painted some symbols that were related to Lemuria (that I found out their meaning AFTER I painted then happened to come across online) which was surreal! anyway so whats up with 11:11

6. Laura,

I have been aware of the meaning of 11:11 for a few years now…although I wondered about the number 11 for many years. (Took me a long time to wake up!) At first when I shared my insights with my husband, he dismissed them. But now, when we travel — we see the number 11 and 11:11 very often and we pay attention to what we were discussing at the time. This past weekend we were on our way to our cabin in the north woods and we were discussing the first chapter of Diarmuid O’Murchu’s new book: INCARNATION (copyright 2017). The author was saying how the young-adult age group of 20-35 are having the most difficult time navigating through life more than any other age group at any other time period in history. It was at the point in our discussion we noticed 11:11 on the dashboard clock!
    WE have 2 young adult children — ages 24 & 27 who are really struggling to find their way (and a lot of this is due to the fact that our oldest child, a son, passed 5 years ago in a car accident at the age of 24). As we continued our discussion — we saw 2 young eagles in front of us! They were not babies, but young adult eagles — not quite with their full white head and other adult markings/colorings! We took that as a sign for our 2 YA children.)
    THEN….when we arrived at our cabin about 30 minutes later (we have a small wildlife lake and we are the ONLY people on this lake as it is surrounded by DNR and State Land.) …we were greeted by 11 (yes eleven) beautiful white swans on our lake! We have owned this property for 3 years and have never seen a swan on the lake before! They stayed for about 2 hours and then they gathered gracefully, flew in a circle around the lake and left us. It was the most spectacular display of beauty ever! This gave us so much hope for the future of our family as we are still trying to heal from the loss of our son/brother. Your website was very helpful and may God & the Angels bless you always~ Christine

• Hi Christine!

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful experiences! I appreciate you taking the time to write and know it will help others reading this too.

7. I love reading about other’s experiences with repeating numbers, especially 1111. I have been experiencing this for about a year or so now…and was so happy to read about the meaning behind it.

Since then I’ve been seeing 222s, 333s, 444s and 555s frequently. I lost my father and brother before this started and I started thinking it was them trying to communicate with me. Not sure, but I always take the time to acknowledge and give thanks for these “messages”.

I have also been on a path of personal and spiritual growth and searching for a greater meaning of life…what is my next step as a 53 year old woman–newly sober and spiritually tuned in. I’m excited for the next chapter of life and know that it has to do with being of service to others.

I read with interest some others comments about wanting to be a guide and light for others…I ask my higher power to help me be the best person I can be, to help others and to make a difference every day. Happy to be on this journey with others!

8. For years I use to wake up and look at the clock to see 11:11 It was a combination that stood out to me, I always felt it was speaking to me. Then while I was in school for Art Therapy, I kept drawing the #3. In 2008 I gave birth to my Daughter at 11:11pm, she changed my life for the better and I often call her my Angel. Later, in 2012 I had twin boys, bringing my number of children to 3. I do believe in signs and omens, I often dream about the future and then watch as it happens.

9. Hi, and thank you for this article. I recently discovered I am a lightworker and have been seeing 11:11 for years! This past year I had a calling to start my conscious work as a lightworker and am so excited for the journey. Nice to meet you, I will be following your blog!