Spiritual Meaning of 999

The repeating number 999 signifies the completion of a life sequence . Find out more about the number symbolism and what it means for you.

If you see repeating numbers, you are not alone. Your spirit guides and angels are sending you messages and trying to get your attention. These numbers are so unmistakable that we sit up and take notice when they present themselves.

I have written about other repeating numbers like 11:11, 222, 333, 444, 555, and 777, as well as 888 in case you are seeing those numbers as well.

What Is The Spiritual Meaning Of 999?

999 signifies the time of completion or passage of time. It could refer to completing a project, shifting careers, or giving up an outdated way of thinking. It can also be a sign to move on to the next lesson of life as a current lesson has just been learned. The angels applaud you and look forward to helping you move forward along your path.

Seeing 999 represents a culmination of what has come before this. You could think of it as the final step before venturing on something new. 999 is an indication a major part of your life is now wrapping up and you should take any necessary steps to finish the tasks at hand. It is time to move on with another aspect of your life’s purpose. Consider seeing this number much like a changing of the guards.

What Is The Energy Of 999?

Seeing this repeating number signifies looking towards the future and getting ready to close a chapter of your life. Enjoy the energy of new, fresh beginnings and the unknowns that lie ahead. It represents closure, commitment, commitment to change, and the beginning of starting the cycle of life over for another ride.

What To Do When You See 999

This is a time to wrap up loose ends to let go of past acquaintances that are no longer a part of your vibrational structure. It could trigger a time to consider moving to a new home or changing your place of employment. 999 can also indicate a need for you to clear and unclutter your home.

Noticing this number does not represent a final ending. This is an end so that you may begin something new. Observe it as the point of closure before we take steps forth to something new. This is a never-ending cycle and on a continuum. 999 does not mean death as we have come to explain death. Think of it as closing one chapter and opening another, much like a book. We have learned what we need to learn from a situation and are ready to take that new-found knowledge and do something new.

This repeating number is also about letting go of perceived mistakes made along the way. Seeing 999 happens when you have had enough of a taste of one particular situation in your life and are ready to experience something new. It is the precursor to the new experience.

You may find yourself in a place of solitude for some time if you see the number 999 showing up. This allows you to close the mental doors so you have the energy and strength available for the new opportunity showing up. So, take this time to clean your house, tie up loose ends, and make way for new beginnings.

Do you want to know what your personal numbers are and what they mean in your life? Find out what makes you tick. Reveal your true nature and character and use it to change your life. Get a free numerology report by clicking here.

Free Report – Repeating Numbers Revealed

Unlock the hidden mysteries of repeating number patterns and sequences. Sign up for my free repeating numbers report here.

Laurra Warnke is an empath and intuitive healer who helps you embrace your Sacred Soul Blueprint by viewing your Akashic record from a soul level perspective.

Through Akashic record readings, energy clearings, and spiritual business mentoring, she works with your Guides to clarify your life’s purpose, embrace your soul level gifts, clear energetic misalignments, and bring back the passion and spirit to your life.

Recommended

Free Numerology Report - Get a free numerology report by clicking here.

Power Habits - Make success automatic through the power of Afformations.

vanhatter - June 19, 2013

I have had visions, see repeating numbers always 11:11 ,9:11 both a lot but others like 333, ect. This has all been very new to me over the past 2 yrs all these things started happening. When I closed my eyes to fall asleep I would see big machines and colors and stars and worlds with creatures & people..
I grew up in a southern Baptist family but have always wondered if I was missing something.
Very confused and have been truly searching for answers. What is happening to me? Incidentally, it turned 9:11 when I was finished typing.

Laurra Warnke - June 20, 2013

Hi vanhatter,

It sounds like some of your belief system is beginning to break down. Allow yourself to be open to the experience. There is so much more to the Universe so enjoy your journey. It is all good and in perfect Divine Timing. I haven’t written specifically about 9:11 yet, but will be doing so soon.

Tiffany Bridgmon - November 14, 2013

I saw a paper cut on my finger that made the Roman numeral 9 so I looked up my personal number and it’s 999. It said my birthname was a name given for a godly daughter born on the twelve night. I was born 10-12-97 at around 6:30pm.

Marc B - November 21, 2013

Hi! I’ve seeing the number 222 very often these last years but yesterday I saw for the firs time the number 999 and today I had a job offer! I was planning about getting a new job but now I’m quite scared about this change! I hope it’s not for worst cause my actual job is a mess!

runawise - June 16, 2014

What does 9:11 mean? I see it a lot. Also the number 1:44, I probably see that one even more often.

vanhatter - June 16, 2014

I had posted before with questions about 11:11 , which I still see sometimes and 44 , which I see every day ALL DAY! I still dont know what the 44’s mean but I know they are trying to tell me something . Wish I could figure it out … the only thing that I do know is that my spirituality has changed and I have changed as a person over the past couple years. I am much more grounded and see things in life and others in a different light.

vanhatter - June 16, 2014

Just after I posted it turned 11:44 here….go figure.

Loan - November 5, 2014

I have been seeing repeating numbers for the past several years. They have become more increasingly now and I welcome them. Sometimes I’m still not clear but always have a good feeling when I do see them. They have helped me to move forward in my life and goals. I ask questions and receive answers in the form of these repeating numbers and symbolic things. For example, today I became quite overwhelmed because as I left my house for work, a car drove up beside me with plates that read 222. It’s not unusual for me to see triple numbers on plates. But what came next had me really thinking. I was in traffic and a car pulled up beside me with plates reading 999. A half a minute later another car merged with 999, followed by a specific car model in white of someone I have had a deep connection with and have been trying to move forward from. Then I looked left and another car pulled up past me with plates that read 999 and behind it was his exact car model and colour. To top it off my right eye has been constantly twitching. I have always asked for signs and very specific ones like I must see something three times in time period and if I do, it is a confirmation that what I was asking is a message for me to take action.

Karen - January 20, 2015

I just saw the numbers 999. I fell like my life has been stuck in a movie for years and years. Feeling like it will not move forward onto a new way of living. I sure hope 999 does mean I have learned what I am supposed to learn and can move forward.

Lydia - June 10, 2015

It wasn’t until he passed away that I realized the sacrifices he made to make a better life for us – out of love he sacrificed his own happiness and well being on many levels. I didn’t fully appreciate him. Life dealt him a tough hand, and the sad thing was my dad was the eternal optimist but it didn’t really work out for him. I miss him so much and I hope to see him again but as a cynical person don’t believe there can be an afterlife for us humans, biological beings. Yet I hope he has found a wonderful afterlife. I am looking the number 999 up because that is the number of the gravesite I selected for his final resting place. I see it was a significant number. I looked at #1000 but rejected it. I do hope he has moved on to a fresh start in a new world that values him for what he is truly worth – much.

Laurra Warnke - June 10, 2015

Hi Lydia,

I am very sorry for your loss. I appreciate your comment and I think others will find it helpful as well.