Not Listening to your Intuition

by Laurra Warnke

Image © iQoncept - Fotolia.com

Do you want to know how to tell when you are not listening to your intuition? It is easier to realize than you might think.

This is something that struck near and dear to me this week and I guess I am actually writing this post for myself in answer to my own questions.

How do you know when you are not listening to your intuition?

When you are making things too complicated!

That is it in a nutshell.

Being out of Alignment with your Intuition

We take so much time to develop our intuition that we can sometimes forget to take a look at the other side of the coin. That other side of the coin is being out of alignment with Spirit and our intuition.

Whenever you feel a project or idea is taking a lot more time than you would like you are making it too complicated and letting logic overrule your intuition.

Whenever you just can't seem to get your arms around a concept, you are not listening to your intuition.

Whenever you don't feel deserving of an outcome you are not hearing what could truly be possible for you.

By knowing and recognizing where we are out of alignment with our intuition it can help you realize where you think your intuition is hiding.

Your intuition is working perfectly all the time. It is not broken.

Can the Solution to your Problem Really be that Easy?

Yes it can be that easy, if that is the way you want it to be for you. You can also choose to have things be hard. Most of us are taught from a young age that if we want something we have to work hard for it and nothing is easy. We believe that and it becomes ingrained in our minds as well as collective consciousness. Here are some more common misconceptions.

So, stop making things so complicated, all right??

Where in your life are you making things hard or complicated for yourself? Career, relationships, or money? What areas are you fuzzy around? Take a closer look at those areas and see if you are not making the solution more complicated than it needs to be.

What are your thoughts? I invite you to leave a comment below.

First Name * Email *

About Laurra Warnke

LaurraLaurra Warnke is an empath and intuitive healer who helps you embrace your Sacred Soul Blueprint by viewing your Akashic record from a soul level perspective.

Through Akashic Record readings, energy clearings, and spiritual business mentoring, she works with your Guides to clarify your life’s purpose, embrace your soul level gifts, clear energetic misalignments, and bring back the passion and spirit to your life. Find out how.

JT December 31, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Certainly, I make my relationship more complicated than I need to. In fact, I fret about things that I already have answers to. I’m just denying that I know and instead try to bring my logic into it all and that only serves to stress me out. A big part of being intuitive is being a good listener.

Julie

Selene December 31, 2012 at 8:05 pm

Perfect timing! I was pondering on several issues at hand since 2 days ago and ask for light to be shed and…….Voila!

Your article is so timely! :D
Short, simple, straight to the point & it resonates with me.

Many Many Thanks!

Happy 2013! It’s gonna be a wonderful start for everyone :)

Susan January 1, 2013 at 5:29 am

Laura,

If this is true, it surely makes things much more simple. I think I forget sometimes that my thinking that life needs to be complicated is my old way of thinking. Thanks for reminding me that simple is ok. I really needed this reminder today especially at this time with the new year. I’m grateful for the simplicity in my life today. I love your sight and am constantly seeing 444 ever since my husband passed. The numbers give me comfort, joy and peace. Thanks again and Happy New Year!

yy January 1, 2013 at 7:33 am

I love your site and agree we tend to needlessly complicate things. Although some often see a particular number in repetition lately every number I see is duplicated or even in triplicate. If the universe is trying to tell me something I am not sure what it is.

Wanda February 26, 2013 at 4:02 pm

I don’t know what it is that I do. I listen to my intuition and know that what it tell me is right. Then I back-step because the other person involved in this always convinces me otherwise, which tell me that he and I are not on the same ‘plane’ and that I do indeed need to rid myself of this chaos and trying to do something that I know is not right.