11:11 – A Conscious Spiritual Journey

by Laurra Warnke

11:11 - A conscious spiritual journey and wake-up call for lightworkers. Are you searching for the meaning of 11:11 because you keep seeing repeating number sequences? Here are some thoughts on what these numbers may mean.

My Experiences

Do you keep seeing repeating number sequences like 11:11? I do, and I have for the past year or so, since about January 09. It was quite puzzling to me in the beginning, but also fascinating, so I began to do some digging via the search engines and in books to find out as much as I could about this strange phenomena regarding the 11:11 time prompt.

Pay attention to the feeling you have when you see 11's or double 11's. You may begin to realize the significance behind the numbers in your life, others just dismiss it. If you pause momentarily every time you see 11's then they most likely do mean something to you and you might want to start to pay more attention to what you were thinking about when you saw the numbers.

So Why are You Seeing These Numbers?

Ah, the $100,000 question! It seems to be the burning question on everyone's mind these days. There are literally dozens of possible interpretations of why you are seeing these numbers or symbols. I personally think it is quite an individualized message.

Many theories I have read seem to think it is a sign of something bigger than all of us together. It may just be divine intervention telling you it is time to wake up from your lifelong nap and discover a new perspective on your reality and truth. It could also be a sign from your angels and spirit guides that they are trying to communicate to you. No one seems to have a definitive answer, at least not yet. This book: 11 : 11: Inside the Doorway has a good amount of information.

Here is a brief list of possible ideas and theories that I have ran across:

a wake-up call for lightworkers possible mission call to action finding balance in life heightened awareness related to December 21, 2012 activation of previously encoded DNA Time prompt digital clock digital code midwayers bridge earth angels pathway doorway greater reality rememberance spiritual wisdom A reminder from the Universe peace and harmony connecting to the unknown creation of synchronicities in your life

I think to me seeing all these numbers means that it is a validation of my thoughts and I should pursue them and that they are on track with my highest path and purpose. My thoughts right now involve quitting my full-time job to be able to work on my web sites full-time instead and make a full-time income from these web sites that I own.

So, yes I believe that 1111 is a wake-up call to action. Also, I do not feel I am alone in this conscious spiritual journey, and neither are you. I will write more about this as my level of understanding increases.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the subject! Leave a comment below if you wish. Return from 1111 main page to Intuitive Journal home page.

Do you want to know what your personal numbers are and what they mean in your life? Find out what makes you tick. Reveal your true nature and character and use it to change your life. Get a free numerology report by clicking here.

Free Report - Repeating Numbers Revealed

Unlock the hidden mysteries of repeating number patterns and sequences. Sign up here.

First Name * Email *

About Laurra Warnke

LaurraLaurra Warnke is an empath and intuitive healer who helps you embrace your Sacred Soul Blueprint by viewing your Akashic record from a soul level perspective.

Through Akashic Record readings, energy clearings, and spiritual business mentoring, she works with your Guides to clarify your life’s purpose, embrace your soul level gifts, clear energetic misalignments, and bring back the passion and spirit to your life. Find out how.

Bing Haley January 8, 2010 at 10:52 am

Hi Laura

My name is Bing and I am an 11:11 Lightworker. I have a “Google Alert” for 1111 and each day I get my updates and make new contacts. I think you might enjoy reading some of my articles at my site on Jason’s Network and while you are there please go to the sites home page and browse around. Many of the members at Jason’s Network are highly successful authors, radio talk show hosts, life coaches, and Lightworkers. I am sure you would make some great contacts here.

You might also enjoy these following links:

I would also like to include links to three short movies that I hope you will enjoy and wish to share with others.

I enjoyed your article ( my birthday is Dec. 21) and it has been nice chatting with you.

Throw some love into the wind
Bing

Laura January 8, 2010 at 4:51 pm

Hi Bing,

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is nice to meet you.

I will check out the links you listed. They sound pretty good. I liked your article on 11:11 as well.

Laura

Bing Haley January 8, 2010 at 10:59 am

Hi Laura

I am an 11:11 Lightworker and I enjoyed your article and would like to forward you additional information however, this site does not seem to allow me to add links. If you would like to talk or to read some of my work please contact me at my e-mail address, which was included at the beginning, or at my website at Jason’s Network. By the way my birthday is Dec. 21 and in 2012 I will be 62 so I have a lot of information about that date.

It has been a pleasure chatting with you.

Throw some love into the wind
Bing

Lana (Australia) January 13, 2010 at 6:14 am

I have been blessed with seeing 11:11 (and 11:11 sequences only) for nearly ten years now. I too have done much research on the net and read a few 11:11 related books, with varying theories for seeing 11:11. I see it everywhere without looking for it, and very often on digital clocks or computers, and when I do I get the most peaceful, warm, positive feeling and have a `knowing’ that I am loved, guided and part of a much greater `oneness’. It really makes me smile and touches my human heart.

When I first starting seeing 11:11 I thought I was going mad, it started happening around a time I had some tough life decisions to make. During this time I felt loved, guided and protected, and moved on from an unhappy relationship making some great decisions.

I am now very happily married with a loving husband and beautiful toddler, and the 11:11 prompt has not left me. And for that I am truly grateful, as I feel that there is something really special happening in our `true reality’ (our greater reality), which is yet to be revealed to us. I too have felt like I am living inside a Matrix (I use that word too), in that what we see in our earthly lifetime experience is only a small part of a much greater reality that is beyond our limited human comprehension. Sometimes I also feel like an actor on stage, knowing that this human experience is just that – an experience, something that will test me spiritually and better prepare me for my next human life or return `home’.

I initially felt lonely as my friends were not seeing the 11:11 or feeling it’s vibration. However, I now know that there are many other people out there just like me having exactly the same experience and that we humans are all at varying levels of our spiritual journey and some people are yet to tap into their spiritual side.

A while ago, I did feel a sense of `homesickness’ like I belonged somewhere else and had a yearning to be back there (which my husband could not understand and was concerned about). I knew this was associated with the 11:11. I felt this way even despite having a loving, wonderful husband and beautiful child, a fantastic family and a great job. I also became irritated by trivial talk or people complaining about minor things when I felt we were all put on this earth for a much greater purpose. I have definately experienced a heightened feeling or knowing when I can and cannot trust someone, and always feel loved, guided and protected by a ever present spirit guide or force.

I am now at peace with returning `home’ when my creator so chooses. I also feel blessed to have this life experience and grateful for the love and light that I feel surrounded with. I no longer have the degree of yearning to be home and appreciate and love my human life that I am currently living.

11:11 continues to remind me most of all that I am a soul/spirit having a human experience in a human body, and my soul will return home to a place I feel (and have an inner knowing) is awesome and beyond human words. This will happen when my creator so determines. In the meantime, I want to love and care for people as much as I can, and also tell more open minded people that there is a much greater reality than that which we see through our limited human eyes and human experience. I do feel that I am a lightworker, and that there is a reason for me seeing 11:11 and that is to spread love and a feeling of `oneness’. When I see it I think “mmm…what can I do next?” (to help or love someone else).

I am an educated and rational type of person, so I do not discuss my 11:11 with others, who may consider me crazy etc. I do however have a couple of close friends (open minded and spiritual) and my immediate family that I have told. One thing that I have noticed since seeing 11:11 is that although I was raised Catholic and still believe in a God or a Creator, I am not interested in religion or attending church. I am more interested in the spiritual realm and feel that man-made religions do not reflect our much greater reality (this I feel but is it is so hard to put in words). I also feel sadness that religion is responsible for dividing people worldwide. I have a heightened sense of love and compassion for others, even strangers.

I know my life has a purpose, and that the 11:11 is some kind of spiritual wake up call to follow my true path and to be true to myself and others in doing so. I am trying to do that the best way I can and when I feel challenged, it’s never too long before I see 11:11 again and I call upon my spirit guides to assist me in my actions and words to stay on my true spiritual path.

I am happy to hear you too have been blessed with this 11:11 experience.

Blessings, love and light to you.
Lana (Australia)

Laura January 13, 2010 at 6:49 am

Lana,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment! It is nice to connect with others seeing 11:11. I too have felt the homesickness you describe. It seems like wherever I am living seems temporary, even though we have been in the same physical place for a number of years.

Laura

Lindsay August 31, 2010 at 2:32 pm

I have the same feelings! No matter where I go, nowhere quite feels like ‘home’. I realize now that this is a common lightworker affliction.

zubair July 13, 2011 at 11:32 pm

Dear Lana, this is so true that physical part of us isn’t eternal. I would like to share what I have found while exploring myself.
What is a Human Being? A Human Being is composed of two elements; matter & Spirit. Matter as we all know is not forever, it fades away with the passage of time. What’s eternal, is our Spirit. What is Spirit? SPIRIT is part of the CREATOR, this is the reason it is said that every human BEING is an attribute to the CREATOR. One can be attribute to the CREATOR only if the CREATOR is present within that self. So, if Spirit is CREATOR, then what is CREATOR? “CREATOR is LIGHT of Heavens & Earth” What is Light? Light is a form of Energy and this Energy is keeping our physical part alive. One can’t touch Energy but can feel It. If one wants to see the Creator in form, then it appears in the form of “Human Being.” “CREATOR was a hidden Treasure and HE decided to expose HIMSELF; thus HE created Adam.” Means, the CREATOR without any form or shape is LIGHT, but if one wishes to see HIM in form then HE appears in the form of Human Being. It’s just like oxygen in a tank (tank in this case is Human body), once released, it gets back to its Origin.

The moment one realizes the purpose of his/her creation, he/she gets the Path to The ORIGIN. A human being is like a drop of water extracted from an ocean and dropped on land. The Ocean is the CREATOR from whom we are being separated. The motive is to get back to the OCEAN, that’s where & why we’re being granted with free will to choose which path to pick. The one who gets attracted by the World is like the Drop who chooses to walk away from OCEAN as a result of which that Drop is eventually sucked by the Earth(World). Let me quote another example. Everything, being described in the Bible, Quran etc is told in metaphor (example) and then the CREATOR says, “There is wisdom in it for those who think (research).” Let’s consider the example of LIGHT and shadow, “The LIGHT in this example is the CREATOR while shadow is compared with worldly desires. A shadow is formed if one turns his/her back to the LIGHT and one can’t catch his/her shadow. More one runs after it the farther it runs away.”
Let’s take a look at it from Spiritual perspective. The moment one turns his/her back to the CREATOR, he/she starts following his/her dark desires. The more he/she runs after that shadow or dark desires the far he/she gets from the LIGHT. And there comes a time when that individual gets lost in complete darkness and can’t figure out his/her way back to the CREATOR. On the contrary, when one turns his/her face towards the LIGHT, a shadow is at the back of that individual. Now interestingly, in this case the shadow is following the individual instead of that individual running after it.
Moral: If one keeps his/her intentions towards the CREATOR, the worldly matters are being taken care of by the CREATOR HIMSELF (given that you play your part honestly by working hard).
Now in the continuation of the above described example, the Drop which decides to get back to the ORIGIN (CREATOR), keeps moving toward the OCEAN and a time comes when that Drop jumps into the OCEAN and guess what it’s no more a drop separated from the OCEAN but rather it’s “THE OCEAN” now.
WELCOME BACK the CREATOR says to HIMSELF.

One’s body is the Church, Mosque, Sinagogue, Mandir, etc. What’s a church or mosque? It’s believed that it’s the place where God lives. As proved above, the CREATOR lives within ourselves, so no need to search for HIM in empty skies, HE is within us. The more you explore HIM the more confident you’ll get, the more you’ll realize that you’re not what your eyes see in the mirror. Let’s get out of this self made dimensions to define ourselves, let’s step into SPIRITUAL dimensions, there are millions of universes to be explored let alone the one science has explored.

“While sky is limit for those who are trapped in this material atmosphere, it’s beginning for those who are Spiritually connected with the CREATOR.”

Regards

Zubair

SaK February 6, 2012 at 12:37 pm

I couldn’t express my feelings any better than you.. I fell exactly the same way.. although it’s been over 2 years for me and I can’t seem to find what it means. I keep seeing 7777 and 1111 these are the 2 numbers I see very often, in fact ever day at different places it’s not repeating. However, It feels good that i’m not the only one seeing it.

Nowadays I just see them and say, Hi there you are..

I don’t know what I’m supposed to do about this..

Laura Warnke February 6, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Hi SaK,

Thanks for joining the conversation! It is nice to meet you!

Pay attention to your thoughts just before seeing the numbers. Many times the numbers are a guide to what you were recently thinking about.

Jason January 8, 2013 at 3:00 pm

thank you for your insight and thoughts of your connection with 1111. your description of “home” seem to describe my feeling also.

Carolyn June 20, 2010 at 9:16 pm

I have been seeing 11:11 for years – prior to 9/11 too. I have heard several different theories of those of us who repeatedly see this certain number or other series of numbers. I read once that when you see this number you are suppose to utter a wish or prayer – I always do. I also read that it is a message from your angels/guides to remind ya that they are there working in your favor – whatever it is I know those who see this number over and over we are called to something bigger, better and awesome.

Deborah August 23, 2010 at 2:40 pm

Hello Laura,
I too have seen 1111 most of my adult life. I also have two close friends that were born on 11/11.
I had two experiences in 2010 where I was working and listening to my pop radio program when the DJ announced that the time was 11:11. I just stopped and looked at the radio. Then
I smiled.
I am wondering if you have ever heard of the verbal 1111.
I was working on what I want to do in my life and have been so timid in doing this work. I took it as a wake-up and embrace the dream moment.
Thanks for your blog
Deborah

Marsha Thompson November 18, 2010 at 11:05 am

Hello again,
I saw a couple of days ago 11:11 and 1:11 while talking w/ fellow lightworkers on the computer. i just “happened” yeah right, to look at the clock at those times. The 2nd time 1:11 a friend and i were talking about DNA and giving page links to one another! there are no coincidences! I have known that i am a bridge for a while. I am glad to have found like minded people.

Laura November 18, 2010 at 11:54 am

Hi Marsha,

I think there are many more people out in the world that see 11:11 and 1:11 that are just beginning to make sense of things. Slowly we will all find each other again and reconnect.

John December 8, 2010 at 10:48 pm

For me it started probably back in 2008 when I somewhat started a shift towards a world where I am more giving of my time and doing things for others. At that time it also coincided when I started to evaluate my character and look to improving it. 11:11 started to appear.

This went on for about 1 year – when I saw it I wouldn’t stress – it never occurred to me that it was negative what- so-ever – I just took it in and smiled. Then one night just before going to bed I glanced at my clock and saw 11:11 – I thought that’s it, tomorrow morning I am going to simply Google this number. Well I was amazed. What struck me deeply was the idea that its essentially a message that I am on the right path. Seemed reasonable considering my recent transformation at the time and so that became almost a foundation to me, a re-enforcement to continue to improve myself and give to others selflessly.

11:11 essentially opened the door to a whole new reality to me – a complete paradigm shift, now for others it may not have the same effect but to me, knowing my soul, I started to understand that there is more to life than what we simply see…Now I consciously project my positive thoughts and feelings and it comes back to me as intended…I feel very fortunate in life..

In the last year or so the numbers have increased – so now I see 111, 222, 333, 444 and 888 – all the time – unintended. 888 is interesting because both times I saw it prior to seeing the number I was in a state of mind where I had to be calm..breath in…then when I breathed out calmly I looked and saw 888…so I looked up this Angel number and there was an indication of unexpected money or financial positive.. I accepted it..and moved on – 2 days later or so the Sr.VP to my dept called me to his office and gave me a substantial Christmas bonus which was completely unexpected…but yet very timely.

I think all of us that have posted here are very fortunate – we all have our own story as to why this is happening and yes you can feel isolated…for me I came to realize that I am a lightworker…it just came naturally to me…I don’t stress about it…I realize its importance and when the opportunity is there I work…in the beginning I felt alone (only in that you don’t really talk to people about this – typically) but now I think the place of origin for lightwork does not require any acknowledgment what-so-ever… little off topic but related I think for sure…

Anyways great site and will check in from time to time.

Regards.
John

Laura December 8, 2010 at 11:21 pm

Hi John,

Thank you so much for your comment and sharing your story! You are not alone in your journey. The more you look the more you will find.

James April 19, 2011 at 11:13 am

I started seeing 11.11 everyday from 2008 while working in security.Before that I was quite ill and lost quite a bit from life.from there I decided to get back in touch with my old self, I was born into the gypsy life and got lost trying to civilize myself.

Healed myself back to health and started connecting again to my guides.

I am now a poet/novelist trying to get the message out.

I have seen planet x in visions and a lot more, long before google came around, the date is not certain but before x comes along we shall discover the 7s, two of which are from astroids and missiles, a successful mission but still all the worlds people laid down to accend.

so not so succesfull in the end for our jailors.

Apologies for any bad grammar.

bless us all

James

Jackson April 29, 2011 at 7:41 pm

I thought I’d share this, since I found this page from there:

The specific leap was from a post in the 11:11 Phenomenon forum …

Blessed Be All

Scott Sather October 21, 2011 at 5:05 am

7 years now i have been seeing repeating numbers. I have a calender on my wall where i keep track & frankly after last months count of 37 occurrances it’s no accident i see them everywhere. Clocks, sales slips, license plates, etc. Can’t say it’s anything but divine influence. Wish i knew what it all means though.

Laura October 21, 2011 at 7:04 am

Hi Scott,

Thanks for stopping by and nice to meet you!

You may want to start paying attention to what you are asking, or may have asked the Universe for. Many times the repeating numbers are confirmations of what you have asked.

Scott Sather October 21, 2011 at 8:11 pm

Greetings Laura,
Yes there are a couple very specific things I know I asked for this life. I asked to be at the right place at the right time. To be the one person that can stand up for what is right. To be the one person that can handle a situation the right way. Where someone else would most likely take advantage of, manipulate for selfish petty gain. To be able to stand tall & proud against a potentially devastating experience.

I realized in my teen years I was not going to get out of this life prematurely. Tested that one enough times. I have been the lone boy scout living on the street in a self induced haze of drugs. I saved a life, I fought many battles, I am honored to be trusted with this gift of protection from my team of Angels by my side.

Ariel December 10, 2011 at 10:06 pm

Hey,

So I still don’t know what all this means because it really only started for me at the beginning of this year (2011). It started when I began to hang out with this one person quite often. Then it progressively got more apparent as I eventually started seeing the person almost everyday (we live close so we see each other everyday). Then one day I told him, it turned out that I’d constantly be seeing 11:11 and he would always see 12:34. It kind of freaked us out.

Weird coincidences started happening:
– I’d ask him what the time would be and it would either be 11:11 or 12:34. Sometimes it would feel like it was teasing us by being 11:10 or 11:12 or 12:33.
– I would get a text from him and it would be 11:11 when I got it.
– We both would see the numbers on foxtel or our computers/phones would freeze on 11:11 or 12:34

I could keep going. But it was always weird because I saw 11:11 almost all the time and not 12:34 but with him it was vice versa…

I also started seeing 69 everywhere around 5 months ago and it’s still going strong. Mostly on my battery and before there are any skeptics out there, let me just say this: I would not check my battery for the whole entire day and then, WHEN I do – 69%. This happens at least twice – A DAY (I charge throughout the day). Is THAT coincidence?! I really really don’t think so… Im super confused and so is my friend. It hasnt stopped. I even when the check the microwave today – 12:34. ?!! Help!!

Ariel December 10, 2011 at 10:10 pm

In addtion to that, I’d always pick up my phone for no reason (you know, when you pick it up just to check time or whatever) and then pretty much a split second after I’d pick up my phone, I would get a text from him or a call. This is without prior notification of a call/text… Almost as if I knew I was going to get a call/text… But, I didn’t. I am freaked out by this every single time!!!!

Ariel December 10, 2011 at 10:21 pm

It started as a joke “haha it’s 11:11 make a wish” then it became “it’s 11:11″. “of course it is.”

Laura December 13, 2011 at 9:46 am

Hi Ariel,

Nice to meet you!

According to Doreen Virtue’s book, “Angel Numbers 101″, she states that the number 69 means “As you spend time working on activities related to your spiritual passions and interests, every part of your life automatically improves.”

In general, the repeating ascending number 1234 is a sign that the thought you just had is a step in the right direction or a right course of action for you. While seeing a descending number like 321 would indicate the opposite.

Anyway, I think that this person is supposed to be in your life at the moment. You may not know the entire reason right now, but have a sense of exploration and see where it leads.

Jason-Todd January 10, 2012 at 7:29 pm

Hi Laura. I was recently offered a position with a skin care company. I should feel elated, which I am, yet I was recently promoted in the position with the company whom I’m currently employed. Today on my way to work for a corporate visit and worrying about the new job offer and how things would turn out today with the visit, I was behind a car whose license plate read: “Don’t worry about anything, God’s got it all under control”. The visit went well and all afternoon, when I happen to check the time, I saw 3:33 – 4:44 – 5:55. Before I left work my sales were 1111.99…I read your number sign meanings, yet I’m not quite sure what to think. This saturday I will be placing my two-weeks notice as I accepted the other position. I’m just a little apprhensive whether I’m making the right choice. Could you explain what does one do when they get a multitude of triple digits all day. How do does one interpret their meaning. Thanks, Jason

Laura January 10, 2012 at 9:54 pm

Hi Jason,

Thanks for stopping by. It’s nice to meet you!

It sounds like you are unsure if you should make the leap. From what you wrote, it seems seeing all of the repeating numbers indicate you will be fine making the jump. It is a way that the Universe is giving you an answer. As a double check, try this technique. Standing up, take a few slow breaths and center yourself. Ask the following question: Is it within my highest path and purpose to take job A? Notice where your breath is. If you are breathing with your chest, it is within your highest path and purpose. If you find yourself breathing through your stomach, it is more than likely not the right choice. Ask the same question with job B.

Another thing you can do is flip a coin. It really doesn’t matter what comes up, what matters is what you hope comes up when it is on its way falling to the ground.

I hope that helps you out a bit. Trust your gut and listen to any red flags you sense.

Jason-Todd January 13, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Hi Laura. I read you post. I did just what you suggested. I took some deep breathes and noticed my breathing came from my chest and not my gut. I flipped a quater and thought of heads and it indeed came up heads! When I was at work today I mentioned to my boss (who doesn’t know yet that I’m leaving), that I had been seeing 333,444,555,888,1111. And just after saying that I ring up a client and her total was $4.44! I then printed my sales about 10 minutes later and subtracted what was left to make my quota and the total was 555.99! I was beyond belief! After mentioning this again to my boss, it couldn’t have been 1 minute, I ask the next client for her rewards card in which she gave me her phone # as we use this method to locate card #’s and she says…”my number is 210.444-****!!! I left for the day and my total dollars over my goal was 888.99!! I can’t begin to tell you how incredible it all seems. I’ve had this happen years ago when it was constant as it is now but never knew what to make of it. I look forward for any feedback.

Laura January 16, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Hi Jason,

That is awesome! Just keep following the signs when they appear. I wish you the best of successes.

Karen January 13, 2012 at 8:28 pm

I have to share my story with others who are having the same experience. I started seeing 11:11 30 years ago, at the age of 15. I would wake up out of a sound sleep, look at the clock and it would be 11:11. If I would still be awake I would look at the clock at 11:11. It happened, and still does, all the time.

I was raised in a Christian home. I never really understood why people thought going to church was part of getting closer to God or heaven. When I moved out on my own I stopped attending church. Years down the road, I got a desire for truth. I just wanted to know, I had to figure it out. I read the Bible start to finish. I had a clearer understanding, but knew there had to be more.

I started recently exploring other faiths, mostly western. I have started meditating, connecting to the earth, and trying to get all the knowledge I can. I never put the 11:11 equation into my spiritual journey.

I have always been viewed as ‘different’, or strange because I did not and do not follow traditional church faiths. On my journey, I have tried to tell some friends, the things I had discovered or learned, let’s just say I have had some strange looks, and even lost some friends along the way.

I just wanted to share with others. It’s nice to know that there are others as well who have had the 11:11 sightings.

Spread the love to all, that’s what really matters.

Laura January 16, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Hi Karen,

It’s very nice to meet you and thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

No worries, you are not alone.

Monika (Canada) January 19, 2012 at 8:53 pm

Hi Lana (Australia)

I just want to say reading your story was like reading my own….verbatim!!!! I too have felt home sickness….it comes and goes…cannot explain it….I have this need to look up in the sky which I call space especially at night and look up in the stars and feel like home is out there….really really cannot explain it….do you do that?
And is it just me or has anyone else stopped to think why is it that we a select few from all around the globe regardless of race or gender or age are experiencing the exact same thing at the same time!!!! I guess “they” will let us know soon….our other family from far far away….from home :)

Hi Laura

Just want to thank you for having this sounding board…it helps not feel like I m alone and that I have a family away from my “real” family….don’t know if you understand

MJ

Laura January 19, 2012 at 9:55 pm

Hi Monika,

Thanks for stopping by. It’s great to meet you. I totally understand about having a family away from your “real” family. I feel exactly the same. You are not alone. :)

Kathleen Eggert January 21, 2012 at 10:26 am

I’ve been reading some incredible information on 11:11 since sometime in January. I’ve been seeing it appear for years, but never did anything about it until then. I had seen the numbers on my computer screen about 6 inches high on a banking website (somewhere this should not have occured). Descided that day at that moment it was a wakeup call, something told me to Google it right then & WOW! Alot of information at that point & the door opened, leading me to your post through a medium I’m fb friends with on a fb group called Visits from Heaven. A wonderful group for those who have experience the loss of a loved one or had special experiences from Heaven. I’ve been led to you and reading your words were like having someone say EXACTLY what I’ve been experiencing over the last few months. Thank you so much. I now feel like I’m not alone out here on my own trying to decifer all of this information. It’s very overwhelming for me at times even to the point of physical exhaustion. I will continue to follow your site as I believe it will greatly help my on this journey.<3

Laura January 22, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Hi Kathleen,

It is nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

I am glad this post resonated with you. You are not alone by any means. And, yes it is an interesting journey. :) I will check out that Facebook group.

SELENA January 23, 2012 at 12:05 am

Hello,

I recently researched seeing the 333 because for about 9 months now I have seen the 11:11 or 1:11 every single day. I researched that and then left it alone, a new coworker that has just recently been hired I inquired her license plate meaning, she spoke to me about numerology briefly but also I mentioned to her what 11:11 meant and told her how I had been seeing it, I felt a connection that she was to help me open up and guide me to this path I am on now, she told me Friday 1/20/12 that now that I understand the 11:11 I have been seeing that I would now begin to see 3:33 it has begun over this weekend. I am amazed at what I did not “know” but excited to move forward and trust my intuition and learn more about this journey. Thank you for having information available for me to absorb which is food for this journey I am on :) hugs,

Selena

Laura January 23, 2012 at 8:08 am

Hi Selena,

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is great to meet you!

I am glad the information resonated with you. It sounds like your new co-worker coming into your life was not a coincidence. I love it when the Universe brings us exactly what we need at the exact right time.

Andrew M. January 26, 2012 at 8:33 pm

Hi Laura :)

*I want to apologize in advance for going on about this… I’ve had some insanely strange happenings lately and needed a place to let it out*

I’ve been seeing repeating numbers including 11:11 for about the past two or three months now.

At first I thought I was going crazy. It started off as two to three times a day. I might see 4:44, 1:11, 2:22 and so on… It progressively started to increase until one day I counted about 10-13 occurrences in that day alone.

That day went something like this:
-Woke up at 11:11,
-rewinded a song on my iTouch to 1:11:11
-subway advertisement had 666 in a phone number
-glanced at my phone / iPod to check the time a few times that day. 3:33, 4:44, 5:55
-I accidentally got on the wrong train and got off angrily and asked myself, “How in the f-ing world did I manage to take the Downtown E instead of the Uptown E train?” I glanced at the train car I was in for a moment right before it left the station. I was in car# 9-777. “You have to be kidding me.”
-my eyes fell on a small red dice with two of the sides repeating number 2.
-I asked my dad for change and he handed me four $2 bills. (I normally wouldn’t consider money as repeating numbers… but how often does someone hand you $2 bills)

I see it all the time now, as i stroll by parking meters, signs, license plates, digital clocks… it has truly gone out of control. I’ve just accepted it. I smile/laugh when it happens now. I guess it’s some sort of guidance?

Sometimes I wonder if I’m supposed to be doing something different. Should I mend that friendship that went ice cold? Am I a part of something greater that I can’t see?

I should also mention. My birthday is 2/22.
I’ll be turning 21 on 2/22/2012. Hah.
I’ve been told i have an interesting aura as my friend would say. Something spiritual she said.

Not 11:11 related (Dream related)…

My family is spiritual and believes in certain things that are dream oriented. Back in November I had a vivid dream of a girl and a friend of mine sitting in the train. I didn’t know who the girl was and I even asked my friend about it the next day. I saw all her features, hair color, face, clothes, etc. He said he may know someone with that description. I ended up forgetting about it… until recently I saw a photo of her on his Facebook page. My heart nearly stopped in shock. I grabbed the phone and asked him who it was. He said it was his relative.

For the months of November and December… my dreams have foreshadowed the decline of a relationship in my life weeks apart. I had revealed my intense feelings toward a friend that I had amazing chemistry with and was shut out.

Since then… I’ve been questioning my intuition and gut feelings. I’ve been asking myself if my own intuition could be incorrect at times. Maybe I shouldn’t doubt my instincts after one rather large mess. Then I’ll see the numbers repeating more and more through out the day and I want to believe that something is trying to say, “It’s okay. That was supposed to happen. Carry on.”

The past three months? Crazy! I feel like a piece of a puzzle or something sort of being unlocked.

Enough of my ramblings.

~Andrew (New York City)

Laura January 27, 2012 at 6:53 am

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is nice to meet you!

You have listed some great instances of seeing repeating numbers. If you think about it, many other people probably saw those exact same numbers and it didn’t mean a thing to them.

The fact that you were aware of them indicates you have a heightened ability to use them to guide you. Keep trusting your intuition. It sounds like you are at the beginning of a spiritual journey. I get the impression you may be a healer of some sort. Taking a class in Reiki or some other type of energy healing may be of interest to you if you keep finding yourself drawn to learning more about intuitive abilities.

Antonio May 26, 2012 at 9:45 pm

Laura,Great article! I relaly enjoyed reading it. Aint it the truth. I, too, believe that if our noble’ goal is to support others in helping them succeed, in whatever way they define what success is and means for them, and we can let go of the WIIFM (what’s in it for me?) mindset that’s ego-driven and more attached to making your own mark than making others successful, than that would inevitably be a win-win situation. N’est-ce pas?Hope you’re well. And I hope things are going well with LaL. Happy 2012!~ Val

Armando Echevarria January 27, 2012 at 11:40 am

My name is Armando and I’m 16. When ever I’m not expecting it I look at my phone and it’s 11:11 or 1:11 or just a house number would be 1111. when i started talking to these girl every time or half the time she would txt me and the time number would be 11:11 or how many messages there are would be 111. I am extremely Confuse and I found your website looking for answer but I’m still confuse. Please help

Laura January 27, 2012 at 2:36 pm

Hi Armando,

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It is nice to meet you! It sounds like you are at the beginning of your own journey. Just take a deep breath and take it one step at a time. There is a lot of other information available on the internet as well.

Sumkat February 14, 2012 at 1:08 pm

I like your website and I’ve been seeing equal numbers for a year I guess. Sometimes see every single hours numbers from clock unexpectedly. Today I saw 08:08, 09:09, 11:11, 12:21, 1:11 etc. Still seeing 3:33, 4:44 or 5:55 , 10:10 again.
My concern, is how to realize the sign? This seems very interesting to me. I try to ignore the equal numbers however, it still shown to me. What does it mean? How can I understand the sign?

Laura Warnke February 14, 2012 at 11:38 pm

Hi Sumkat,

This post: http://www.intuitivejournal.com/do-you-see-repeating-numbers/ may be of help to you. I have also written posts about many individual numbers like 333, 444, 555 and the like.

It really is more of an internal process of what they mean within your own life, rather than an across the board one size fits all answer.
Laura Warnke’s last post ..Does Discovering Your Soul’s Purpose Need to Be Hard?My Profile

StardustNectar April 9, 2012 at 5:56 pm

I been noticing 1111 on a clock, for a very long time and i always thought it will bring me some good luck(my grandma said it i think). Just recently i was guided to study the numerology… Couple of days ago i pumped gas for 555 and it stuck inside my mind and that’s how i ended up here… Now it seems like every moment in my life, starting to explain itself… Thank you!

Laura Warnke April 10, 2012 at 8:31 am

Hi StardustNectar,

Welcome to Intuitive Journal. It is nice to meet you! Yes, it is an interesting path to travel, but a good one.

Nils April 29, 2012 at 3:50 pm

I am seeing 11:11 since a few years now. Mostly on the digital clock or on the computer. Others are my phone bill base monthly amount of 11:11 and songs on my iphone (1/11 or 11/11) or car number plates. A few times a week I see 10:10. The last few months I started to see more 1:11.

I have always been interested in the paranormal, the ‘invisible’. In the past I have done several spiritual trainings and attended workshops. E.g. I have done Reiki, reading energy (aura, chakras, etc). But always after a training I go back to my normal life and do nothing with what I have learned. I am in IT for 25 years now and think about stopping at the end of the year and do something with what I have learned and more close to my passion. I like to help other people and if I can improve their lives, I would be very happy.

I have the feeling 2012 is the year of accelleration of new new higher vibrations, with more telepatic connections, intuition and connection with your Higher Self. We may know soon why we have seen al these repeating numbers like 11:11, 1:11, etc.

Spread the Love & be Happy!
Nils

Laura Warnke April 30, 2012 at 9:36 am

Hi Nils,

It is nice to meet you. Welcome to Intuitive Journal. It sounds like you have a good idea for a business you can start on the side now and then transition away from your IT job. No time like the present!

Andrew M. April 30, 2012 at 12:39 am

Just a little update since my last post. I’ve been through a lot of changes since my last post.

I still see 11:11 and 5:55 a lot.

Today I felt like I was on the right track with certain things in my life. This morning while I was waiting for the subway I glanced at my iPod at 11:11. Later on in the day I made a bold move about something and felt good about myself. I wanted to see if that situation was meant to happen… I wanted to confirm my intuition. When I decided to do so, I walked into the Deli I had stopped in front of and bought a lotto ticket. The first number the computer printed: 11.

Not to mention I often see two pennies side by side on the sidewalk, subway seat, desks at work. The total = 2 cents. Visually its (1) (1). This along with a lot of coincidences as well.

– cheers

Andrew M

Laura Warnke April 30, 2012 at 9:33 am

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for sharing your update! It sounds like things are going in the right direction for you.

jaime May 4, 2012 at 12:01 am

Hi. A friend forwarded this site to me. My second child was born on 11/11/11. He is now just about 6 months old and for the past few days every time I look at the clock it’s 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 5:55- I was grocery shopping and I looked up at the scale on the butcher counter and it said 2.22. In the parking lot- I saw a license plate with 333 in a row. Later, on a walk with my kids I saw a 777 and then later that day while telling my husband about all these numbers I glanced at clock- 5:55. I have no idea what this is all about but I feel a little weird about it. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Laura Warnke May 4, 2012 at 8:39 am

Hi Jaime,
Welcome to Intuitive Journal. It is nice to meet you!

I have written quite a few pages on the various repeating numbers. You might want to start here: . I also have a 15 page free report available if you wish to sign up for my newsletter.

Tatevik May 9, 2012 at 5:00 pm

My boyfriend of 3 years and I (I’m 25) both have been seeing 1:11 and 11:11 everyday, sometimes up to 5 or more times a day. We both started seeing those numbers about shortly after we started dating. We mostly saw those numbers on clocks, as well as on license plates, magazines, tv, at work, etc. He stopped seeing the numbers about 8 months ago, but I still religiously see them every single day. I often randomely wake up at night for a second and get wide awake, look at the time and it’s 1:11. I don’t usually look at the clock, but when I do, it seems to always be right at 1:11 or 11:11. It drives me nuts sometimes. I don’t know what it means! Why did he stop seeing it and I still do? Things in our relationship have been SO shaky lately. We might break up soon over the problems in our relationship. But is that it? Are my spirit guides trying to tell me that he is not the one? or is it something else? Also, throughout the years I’ve been sporadically seeing 2:38. Is there a meaning to that? Please help?!

Laura Warnke May 14, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Hi Tatevik,

Welcome to Intuitive Journal. It is nice to meet you!

I am sorry you are going through a rocky time in your life right now. I think your emotional attachment to your boyfriend and the fear of losing him is clouding the real meaning of the numbers for you. Try to take an objective look at your situation and see if anything becomes clearer for you. You may also want to try automatic writing and see if that helps you work through your thoughts.

Brad June 10, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Laura, about 2 years ago I began seeing a sequence of numbers going up 12:34 twice a day. Something prompted me to look. More recently I have been seeing 5:55 and 11:11. The 12:34 has gone away. Imagine my surprise when I searched the web and found others are also seeing these! I thought I was just strange or paranoid. Now I am questioning what makes me worth having this gift. I ask questions when I pray and sometimes become confused by the answers. I’m still trying to get the hang of this whole thing. Pretty cool though. Thanks for getting this info out there! :)

Renee July 5, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Let me start out by saying something about this 1111,I have been seeing this for about 6 mo.now. I dont really have any feeling to come over me like some people do,but I do think its something or someone trying to tell me something. Not long after I started seeing this,I lost my job of 12 years. I would be in my bed,trying not to worry about things and I would look up and I would see 1111 on my digital clock. Being curious as a was I got out my journal and was reading and went back to were I had written on Nov 11,2011.I had dream of a large older home that was filled with caskets and beautiful antiques ,the caskets had bright colored linings.I was told I could pick out anything I wanted to take home. I never write down my dreams,but something told me to write it down and I did. I also lost a dear family member that was so close to God. I wonder if she is with me at times.I just have so many questions. I feel so lost…

qudra healing August 25, 2012 at 2:29 am

Greetings of Peace,
As a light worker, I would like to say that I initially got introduced to 11:11 from my father at age 10 or 11. Ever since, and now into my adult life I see it daily. Whether it is through a digital clock, licence plate, road signs, etc, it has become a daily dose. Also for those who experience this, I would like to make a point that after meeting my twin soul (on the 11:11) the energy force of 11:11 has become very solid, so much so that I have seen 11:11 in Mecca, considered to be a sacred site with immense energy. Peace to all, Qudra

jon August 25, 2012 at 11:58 am

very good website about numbers and what they mean its a must :)

Rick August 27, 2012 at 12:45 pm

I have been experiencing the 1111 phenomena for over 10 years. (Perhaps it all started when I lived at 1111 Boyl**** Street.) It’s always 1111. If you think about it, it *could* be just about any sequence of numbers that repeats – but it isn’t. 1111 on digital clocks, of course. And in change received from a transaction, receipt numbers, elapsed time of a phone call, time stamps on parking receipts… Always 1111.

Today I decided to do some poking around regarding the symbolism of this number. I’m still unsure what it all means. Whenever I get an 1111 it has always felt like something/someone is just reaching out to connect with me. Like a little “hello.” And I always have to give a little wave back as an acknowledgment.

It does seem to me that I get more 1111’s when I am under some form of duress.

Jhenelle August 30, 2012 at 10:00 pm

I began to have these time prompts after meeting the person who I intuitively knew was my twin flame. Since then I’ve been on this tumultuous journey of figuring out who I really am and where my path leads… This includes disregarding fearful thoughts and negative energies that have penetrated the society in which I live.. I’m on the brink of resigning from my current job (high stress, shady unhealthy and unethical environment) for a business I had invested in a few months ago.This means I’m giving up the illusion of stability and security to chase my dream. I’m scared, however, these prompts are somewhat soothing as I feel its confirmation that I’m indeed on the right path… it also helps me to trust the Universe like I should have been all along. Deep down I know I have a big destiny, but fear of the dark energies out there keep me so guarded and hidden. I started to feel better after reading Laura’s book on repeating numbers; I too, thought I was going mad! LoL

I’m still confused but I’m learning to identify and listen to my intuition.
Many times I get the 11:11 prompts when there is a high tension situation I wish I could get away from (usually low vibrations at work or some spiritual sleeper) or when I have a gut feeling of being on the verge of something Greater than all I can imagine within the realms of my human mind. It also comes up when I’m wishing or thinking about taking radical action…
I know I give my thoughts a check when I see these prompts, especially the 444s and 66… not sure why

I’m glad I’m not the only one going through this and I trust and pray that all my actions are in alignment with my greater purpose.

Thank U Laura for providing a supportive environment for myself and those like me. Love

Jeanne October 9, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Hi Laura.I was born on Novemeber 11 1960 at 11am.I have been seeing 11;11 for many years all the time.I am a very spiritual person and there is so much more I want to learn.It is good to know that I am not the only one who sees this.I am on a personal mission to find out more about this and I would like to connect with others that are experiencing this.Love and light to you…

Steven November 7, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Hey I see 11:11 all the time for the last year or so, if its not 11:11 it is, 9/11, or some other double numbers. 10:10, 3:33, etc.

Personally I believe that something is happening and we are being forewarned, but by what?

Noelle December 6, 2012 at 9:12 pm

My 11:11’s started in January 2011. So alarmingly frequent that it was kind of scary. 11:11, 9:11, 3:11, 4:11, 222, 444. Researching led me down so many new paths and I have met so many wonderful people. When I have an 11 ‘dry spell’, I will ask (out loud or to myself) ‘where are the 11’s? do I no longer need them?’ They show up again in spades! I am not the same person I was two years ago. And ten years ago, I read a book about Edgar Cayce which changed my life at that point. Am anxious to find out what is next :)

Wendy December 10, 2012 at 12:30 pm

I have just recently become aware of seeing 11:11 time on my cell phone and bedside clock. After 3 days in a row, decided to do some investigating. I am finding all the related information on the internet quite fascinating. I am in the process of leaving my current job as an Innkeeper, where I reside in a basement apartment, and moving to a wonderful apartment on the water the end of the week. One of my reasons for leaving is that I needed to get out of the “basement” and into the light. I do not have any other job lined up at the moment, but have been working on the premise that I will find something. With all this new information and insight, maybe I will gravitate toward my true life’s work Looking forward to learning more about being an 11:11er.

Laurelle December 11, 2012 at 5:15 am

I see 11.11 frequently. Other numbers will repeat too, but the 11.11 means that something that is suppose to happen is about to happen. Later that day I might get a phone call from someone I wanted to talk with or everything lines up perfectly that day. I find it’s best not to fight my “path”, so I just wait for signs or intuitive nudges, like seeing 1111..If I see numbers repeating constantly through out the day then it’s a very, very good sign indeed!

I attend church though. There is a lot of spiritual light there. I’ve seen golden bodies come out of the priest and lots and lots of golden streaks of light and golden halos. There is something authentic about rituals. I would never reject mainstream religion. It’s there for a reason.

chris January 14, 2013 at 3:52 am

i have been seeing the number 11 or 11:11 for around 12 years now. it all started when i was about 18. i would walk past the microwave every night and started to notice it would be 11:11 about 9 out of 10 times. lol im looking at the clock now and its 4:43am 4+4+3=11. i dont know what it means or why its in my life. i do get certain emotions when i see it though sometimes its serenity sometimes its fear and a few others as well. i sort of became OCD about it. as you can see im adding numbers to equal 11. anyway i have to go.time to get a colonoscopy fun fun!

chris January 14, 2013 at 3:53 am

my birthday is even jan 11th. i met my wife on the 11th also. just thought i should put that for some reason :)

Tiffany January 21, 2013 at 12:38 am

Well for the past year or so I have been seeing the numbers 1:11 and 11:11. At first I just thought it was a coincidece. I decided tonight to google what the significance of seeing repeating numbers and this was the first site. I was not expecting to find anything. My boyfriend thinks im nuts and that I look for it. 9 times out of 10 the numbers just appear and I am so weirded out. I feel like it means something, I just don’t know what.

lucas February 3, 2013 at 5:11 pm

I got addicted to crystal meth and it was a very dark time in my life. It screwed my brain up pretty bad and put me into a psychosis that I still deal with today. Thats when I started seeing the numbers. I dont see them everyday, but when I do its numerous times a day on clocks license plates reciets it could be anywhere. What I think it is is simply angels. I think god sent me angels. From the meth I was hearing bad voices and had suicidal thoughts. I think 1111 is gods way of telling me everyhing is going to be okay one day and to never give up. If there is anyone out there thats trying to figure out what this all means I think you should come up with your own conclusion cause this is your journey.

Prince Yababa February 12, 2013 at 10:45 am

All of your comments are motivating, inspiring and insightful for me. In time I will share some information with you all to bring complete understanding to your situations. Thanks for this website Mrs.Intuitive Journal! YAY!

monique March 8, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Hi, i’m Monique and I have also been seeing the number (11:11) in this sequence also, in every thing that I do, and every time that I open my phone. I see it in emails, and every time I open a book. Its everywhere,but when I mention or try to explain it to others or tell them about it, they just think that i’m being dramatic, so i’m just happy to be able to share this experience with someone who gets the same vibe as me, that this is not random, and it might actually mean something, so thanks for sharing this with me.

Ange March 14, 2013 at 2:34 pm

For several months leading up to the death of my father I kept seeing the numbers 11.11. Not just 11.11 but any formation of 1’s. Whilst working at my computer, I would glance at the time & more often than not the time would be 11.11. I would sometimes wake up at night & my clock radio would be displaying 11.11. Even once on my way to work I just happened to glance at the mileage gage to see 111111. It really started to freak me out! What really convinced me that this could not just be down to coincidence was when my father passed away on 11th November 2008. (11.11 was in there) & after leaving his hospital bedside just after midnight that night, we received a call from the hospital to say he had passed away & I glanced at the clock to see the time, I swear hand on heart it was a 11 minutes past 1am. I have mentioned this to my husband but he just laughs. I am not normally someone that believes in intuition etc but feel this must have some sort of meaning for me.

paula March 29, 2013 at 11:27 am

For the last year I have been “seeing” 111 and/0r 1111 EVERYwhere. If i am in a taxi and look out the window, there in front of me is a building with 111 or 1111. I look at my phone to text someone and three out of four days it is at 11:11 that I text
It seems that each time I look up at anything I see one or the other number! Sometimes four times or more a day, always at least once. My own birthday is 01/11 My youngest child turned 11 on December 21, 2012. I’m working on a new project, one which I have procrastinated for years and one which I hope yields some measure of success. Trying to research as much as I can about all the numbers and what they could mean. Enjoyed reading your site.
Best,
P

amanda April 24, 2013 at 2:25 pm

I have been seeing the number 111,1111 just about every day and I never intentionally look ..its just like a glance at my phone or microwave… Also do understand the spiritual world and have had many dreams odd ones…of helping people on earth cross over….there is a name for people on earth like that but and only from having such involved dreams did I really start to wonder what they mean..My dreams are pretty vivid and I feel extremely confident against any evil ..trying to get7 the confidence on earth is possible I think believing it is the issue for most people…Amway 1111 for me is to remind me I’m not alone ever …I’ve actually heard not outloud lol but a thought “we never miss a wink” and “we will never let you fail”.You are absolutely right when you say that they want the best for you and that is the energy that sets your angels apart from others..My advice is just listen you were born with everything you have ever needed..I am a double moon/sun picese so this comes easy but for others..if you went searching it was because you knew there was more;)

Helen April 24, 2013 at 5:38 pm

I’ve had a bit of a strange 11.11 experience recently. It’s kind of a long story and I’m going to have to go back four years to Christmas 2008 for the beginning.

At Christmas 2008, my grandfather’s Sky TV box broke down, meaning we had no TV. To make a long story short (a lot of that isn’t relevant) it ended up kicking off World War 3. At the time, there was one particular guy who I’d moaned to about the way they were all behaving – A, the best friend of my schoolfriend B. I had met A 11 days earlier. Over time, the TV Wars as I called it became a running joke between me and A.

A died in a freak accident on October 22, 2012. A few days later, my grandad told me that his television had broken down again and was changing channels by itself. Having had other experiences which I won’t go into on this article since they don’t relate to recurring numbers, I believed that this was another sign from A. However after a comment from a relative that Grandad had most likely hallucinated that I did start to question it – until it suddenly struck me that I’d known A 11 days when the TV Wars blew up and he’d been dead 11 days when the TV changed channels by itself.

The day after I realised this, I kept on seeing 11s – a voicemail was left on my work phone at 11.11, there was a car in the car park with my initials and 11 on its number plate, then a couple of references to 11.11 in a novel I’d recently bought.

Laura Warnke April 24, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Awesome! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

coleenrenee May 22, 2013 at 6:52 pm

For about a year and a half I have been seeing 11:11 & 1:11. At first I thought it was a coincidence and I didn’t pay much attention to it. I cant remember what was going on in my day, but I know that one day I just decided that I was tired of being depressed. I got up and started to change my life.

As I was making the changes(I have always been a positive person and it is very hard for me to see the bad ppl, I try to find the good in everyone)I started to see 11:11 so much that I got worried. I thought God was trying to tell me that my time was up. Every time I would see 11:11 I would get scared, then it stopped and I started seeing 4:44. Confused I had had enough of the numbers I even told my family about it and they all thought I was crazy.

This past year I started sharing my weight loss journey online and I began to just share my life experiences. I wanted to provide a positive message just something that helps me get thru the day that I thought others would benefit from too. 11:11 showed back up and this time it was overwhelming. I would see 11:11, 1:11 constantly and that is when I finally googled it just to find out what was going on and if I was the only one.

I felt a little apprehensive. I think the church upbringing that I had taught me to fear the unknown and that this could be the work of the devil. But I refuse to believe it. In the past few months I went back to school and I decided that I was going to finish my degree and become a teacher the numbers increased now I see 4:44 11:11 1:11 2:22 5:55 and the newest one is 777. Someone earlier stated that she had always felt homesick.

I can totally relate to this feeling. I feel like this all the time, like I do not belong. Ppl always tell me that I inspire and motivate them and that I have such a light around me. So the 777 happened last night in my dream. It was like something I can not begin to describe. This is the second dream that I have had where I was praying in it, I have never prayed in my dreams. Last night I was not the only one praying but my aunt was there and she was praying also.

Then I had this experience I do not know if it was GOD but it was someone not of this earth speaking with me. I got this feeling of like electricity all thru my body and I tried to wake up because I was scared. It was so amazing and scary at the same time. Do you know what this could have been? I looked up 777 as soon as I woke up and it was just an amazing validation.

Coleen

Sarah Yip May 24, 2013 at 7:36 am

Hi Laura. You have created such a lovely website. Thank you for sharing your experiences. I write a lot about 11:11 and I really appreciate you putting together so much information especially on repeated numbers. Best wishes and I look forward to reading more of your posts, cheers Sarah (The Numbers Queen) on facebook.

Mike Cable May 24, 2013 at 10:45 am

Hi Laura, thanks for putting up the web page. It is a great source of information. I’ve gone thru several stages of seeing repeated numbers. Now I’m at the number 11:11. I do not know the meaning yet, though I definitely notice it. I also tend to shut off lights when passing by them. At first I thought it was accidental, but it happened with all types of lights in varying places. Any extra insight would be helpful and God Bless, Mike C.

Johnny June 16, 2013 at 12:47 am

Hi Laura, I’ve read all of your notes about 1111, 222, 444 and 333. I have seen all these numbers including 1:11 or 1:01. Started over a year ago with the 1’s then the 4’s then the 2’s. Now it’s just the 1’s and more than ever the 3’s. If there is some sort of communication going on with our guides and angels why all the numbers? Why not just communicate in a rather easier way. My daughter has also seen the numbers and is lost as to what the meanings are. On a different note – for the past two months I’ve stared seeing more and more lights and such appearing in my bedroom. I guess sorta like when looking spinning blades on a fan and every now and then you can momentarily see an individual blade. I’ve wonder if the numbers has some significance to this.

Tash June 27, 2013 at 7:41 pm

hi there :) i am loving your website :) i am a 11:11ner, light worker, messenger :) i have been very spiritual most of my life but the last 2 years have taken my spirit on an amazing journey. i have seen 11:11 for the last 10 years after my younger sister died in a tragic circumstance.

Actually it all started 4 months before my sister died when i gave birth to my first born son on 11/11/02 where 02=1+1=11 as well ;) 11 11 11 my number 1 child ;) i noticed after loosing my sister that whenever i looked at the clock i saw 11:11 but for the first 5 years i didn’t realize a connection. on my sisters 5th year anniversary of her death my boyfriend died in the same circumstance (car accident) and that tortured my mind not only the grief but the coincidence. my sister was only 15 when she died, i 19 and my boyfriend was only 24. Adam showed my in the time we spent together that the universe would always guide me as long as i was to listen.

a few years later my father was getting really sick and was diagnosed with end stage scirossis of the liver. My dad never believed my little theories of my “medium” spiritual connection with my sister but i used to be able to show him little things (signs) which would spin the poor bugger out lol :D 11:11 became even more occuring and when he was sick and he past away 12 months later at the age of 52 but just before he died i walked into see him in the hospital (he was in excruciating pain at first but now totally at ease) i witnessed him reaching out to my sister and saying “ohhhhh darling!!! i havent seen you for ages!!!!!” i know this was my sister because he was filled with the most amazing excitement i’ve ever seen. When he woke after that every time he’d look at me he thought i was magic :) and he told me i was right :) Dad died the 2 days later.

i sang him songs as he was dying and was comforted by the fact he was going to my sister. 2 days after he died he came to me in my dreams to reassure me that he was great and showed me he’s “super powers” he now has lol it took me 5 years to have my first dream of my sister… 11:11 was around me after this, everywhere i looked and i knew there was something more that i needed to discover :) i started my research and was so overwhelmed that what i knew as my belief was actually the most real of anything else i have ever been taught, learnt or manipulated. my mind was finally open. 4 months after my dad passed my aunty, 45, died unexpectedly and due to neglect of the health care system in so many ways.

my aunty had spina bifida and was confined to a wheelchair all her life. the system let her down. She lived her life as independent as possible and her loves were her little dog, family and mother nature in its purest. loosing her crushed me but i knew i had to push myself even further into the “knowing” because the last thing i wanted was my spirit to crumble and i knew there was a higher purpose for me on this earth. That was 12 months ago and since then i have found myself, my higher self :) I believe i have also met my twin flame (a beautiful friend;) ) who is the only person i have ever met who understands and experiencing ascension for himself. i have also discovered the magic of my energy.

i have even opened my partners eyes (who was extremely closed minded and thought i was crazy) and we have both experienced the beauty of sexual energy. I have shown my family the most beautiful unreal never seen before signs in the skies to try and help them heal their spirit from all of the grief of lost loves. my last experience was on my aunts 1st year anniversary of her death where there were 3 beautiful massive magestic stars of different colours in the sky. i believe they were my dad sister and aunty.

my family witnessed my energy in force that night and i was actually communicating with these “stars”! we could see the energy transferring. It was when i was communicating with one star in particular that i could see its energy coming to me and when it hit me….. I KNEW…. it was my sister. i felt her energy!!! and i have not felt her physical energy in 10years!!! i know my story is quite long but i have actually cut it down by a lot. I am now trying to find out how i can use and control my energy. any ideas? xxx <3 Tasha x

Andrew August 11, 2013 at 7:03 am

Hi, I have seen 11.11 since before I can remember. All my life and I am 40 now. There can be months where it happens twice every day! It drives me crazy. Help. I have alway thought its was bad luck. But it happens more when I am going through a bad period of my life. But now I have come to control it . Knowing that when I see it I need to listen to the voice within. Good or bad. It seems to be my guide now. If I see it I think about what is happening and I think about what my gut is saying then I follow that and it seems to work out. If I don’t follow my heart it never works out.
It is final good to know others see this to. I truly thought I was the only one.

Jeff December 16, 2013 at 4:12 am

Hello,
I’m 44 yrs old and have always believed in a more true reality of spiritual things, such as, I believe God has mass, weight, he takes up space, heaven is really a place. I believe there’s a small part inside us that longs to be part of the whole which is God….could the Holly Spirit be dark matter?
My wife of 17 years decided she wasn’t happy and left last summer, divorce will be final in little over a month. It’s been so horrible for me as I can’t seem to fight this depression. I hold on to all I have and that is a hope that good things will come. Eating dinner the other night with a friend, my fortune cookie read” good things lie in your future”…. I was blown away….my lady friends fortune said” things that seem straight have crooked roots.” She jokingly asked did it pertain to me. Well I’ve thought about that and my roots are crooked, very, but it’s the crooked roots that gives a tree stability and strength. The next day was when it all started with the 111, 1111’s. Playing uno with my son I noticed I had 111, next card I drew was a1….I jokingly replied “rummy”. Lol. I had a feeling that the 1’s meant something but wrote it off as coincidence. That night I was in bed and looked at the clock 11:11….I google it and found tons of people and websites that were talking about it. Tonight at the hospital where I work I glanced at my phone at 11:11, a pts room number 8111 and realized to that 8+1+1+1=11 !!!
Woke up this morning at 7:11….I have some big things happening in my life that could be a financial dream for me and all I know to pray for is good things forme and my son. I feel it in my bones….God is with us and in us…..we just need to reach out and claim it right?:)
Thanks for reading and for all the great posts!

Sharon February 18, 2014 at 11:43 am

My name is Sharon. I have been seeing 11:11 for 2 1/2 years now. After about 4 months I decided to google it. All I can say is thank the powers that be for the internet. I thought maybe I was going crazy. I discovered, like all of these other people, that is was happening to many others. I see 1:11, 2:11, 3:11 … 11:11, 12:11 many times a day. Like many others I also see 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55. Lately I’ve been seeing 44 & 444 a lot. The 11’s and 44’s are EVERYWHERE. The time on the cable box, microwave, in my car, or on my cell phone. The time emails or text messages are sent or received, license plates, receipts or change back, time remaining on a washer or dryer cycle, time elapsed on an elliptical machine while working out or on a CD track I my car. Miles drive in my car. When this first started happening, I noticed my odometer at 11,111! I mean it’s EVERYWHERE. Anything digital. I don’t look for it, in fact it still amazes me each time even though it happens so frequently and has been going on for 2 1/2 years. Like everyone here, I too have looked for meaning, but can’t come up with anything. There isn’t a pattern with anything. My thoughts at the time of these occurrences are usually just mundane, day-to-day kinds of thoughts. Nothing major ever happens. I’m still trying to figure it out. I don’t personally know of anyone else who is experiencing this, and don’t dare talk about it because I know others will not be able to relate and maybe even think I’m going nuts. So it’s at least comforting to know this is happening to lots of others. I have also had the thoughts of wanting to “go home” (and I don’t mean my childhood home.) I have noticed this happening during periods of stress and the world just seeming too much at the time. I have read on other sites of many people having “ringing in the ears.” I too have that for about 12 years now. Don’t know if this is all related or not. Whatever this time prompt phenomenon is, I feel it is good and positive. Thank you for your website and the opportunity to identify with others. It feels good to know this happening to many others all over the globe. I get the feeling it’s an exciting time to be alive. Like everyone else, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!! :))

Sharon February 18, 2014 at 11:48 am

PS. Right after I posted this, I noticed I had 44% battery charge remaining on my phone. Haha.

Judy roberts April 12, 2014 at 11:02 am

I have been seeing 11:11 for two years and am trying to figure out why. How can I understand its meaning in my life. I have been seeking a spiritual life through studying the messages from many great religions especially Buddhism. Any advice?

Noelle April 14, 2014 at 4:34 pm

The original article lists many reasons why you might be seeing 1111. Also, here is a link to more info and meanings into other repeating numbers – http://www.psychickelli.com/blog/2013/08/14/Number-Meanings.aspx

Pam May 23, 2014 at 7:33 am

Hi,

I always refer to your articles when I need help interpreting numbers.

For more than a year I am noticing the number 77 and combinations of 77. Sometimes it is 777 and most of the times it is 77 combined with other numbers. But 77 is permanently there. At least 5 times during the day I notice these numbers. I can feel the numbers are tying to tell me something because they deliberately appear in front of me to catch my attention. I also get a certain feeling before seeing them. I have been trying to find the meaning but not really sure.

Also I am referring to Doreen Virtues book for help but still I am not able to understand the exact meaning. It is too confusing.

Can you help and please tell me how I can be sure of the meaning??

Thanks a lot,
Pam

Noelle May 24, 2014 at 9:29 am

Pam, Regarding your 7’s, my go-to spiritual advisor has this to say about seeing repeating 7’s.
“777’s ~Seeing this number is telling you congratulations, you learned a valuable life lesson as a direct result of your positive attitude toward life. It’s a sign of achievement and it’s an acknowledgment from Spirit* that you are on the right path and serving not only yourself, but others as well. You are being applauded by Spirit as your successes are inspiring, helping and teaching others by example. It’s a pat on the back from Spirit telling you ‘Job well done!’.”

Pam May 26, 2014 at 4:27 am

Thanks a lot for replying.

Whatever you have mentioned about the number 777, the same meaning I find in Doreen Virtue’s book. It constantly tells me ” You are on the right path and continue to do the great work”

I am getting a strong hunch regarding my personal life since a long time but not able to do anything about it. I can feel the pull , the repeating numbers 77 and 777 and combinations plus the symbols which are all connected to the hunch I am getting. The hunch, numbers and signs seems to repeat and are not going away.

What am I supposed to do with this now? Do I take any specific action? How will I know?

Please help!!

Noelle May 26, 2014 at 7:37 am

Pam, Since you know and feel that the 777’s are ‘communicating’ with you, you are ready to accept whatever messages are being delivered! Most people would write off the repeating numbers as ‘coincidence’. You are acutely aware that you are receiving a message. I believe that’s how many of us started down this journey. The numbers were too frequent to be merely a coincidence (which dont exist!) And we took the message and searched for answers. I started seeing 1111’s in Jan 2011. From there, it has been a whirlwind of awakening! I would suggest that any time you are given a repeating number message, be aware of what you are doing or what you are thinking. And know that the 777’s are kind of a “thumb’s up” to keep on that path!

Kendal Stearns May 26, 2014 at 2:51 pm

Hi! I have been seeing 11:11 for the past year or so along with the # 444 that I see everyday on the clock either in my car or at home. I have a feeling 11:11 means to make a wish or to follow my dreams of becoming a singer songwriter. I also receive other signs that say the word California. I have a strong desire to move there. I usually see these numbers when I’m singing or dancing. The other numbers I see is 555 and 45 What do you think all these numbers could mean for me? Keep in mind I’m also very spirtual and am connected to the super natural world.

Christopher May 28, 2014 at 6:21 pm

Hi there.. I was seeing 11 11 almost daily for 6 months.. I am a drug addict and have struggle with addiction all my life. I was clean for many many years and 2013 happened. I started injecting again and feel into it. I am a functioning addict and I can work and make money and no one knows. My family have passed and I really had little to no consequences to my drug use. After six month I was trapped in a cycle I couldn’t get out of. Getting , using, working, getting, using, working. I was in a dark place of needles, meth, and agoraphobia. I then became aware that I kept seeing 11 11 everywhere.. I mean EVERYWHERE- I then started researching it and it was the catalysts of me getting clean and saving my life. I am now 20 days clean and feel back to normal. NOW I’m seeing 444 everywhere and I love it and pay attention.

Marelle August 15, 2014 at 11:25 pm

So happy for you and will keep you in my prayers. Glad you made it.

Marelle

Shae July 28, 2014 at 5:18 pm

In the last few months, I check the time and it’s 11:11 a.m. or 1:11 p.m. right on the nose. Sometimes it’s during the night when I wake up and look at the clock and it’s the same. One night I woke up twice, 11:11 p.m. and 1:11 a.m. It’s getting scary.

laura iancu July 31, 2014 at 11:19 pm

i have been seeing 11:12 days in a row now. what meaning is this outside of 11:11 ?~laura

Laurra Warnke July 31, 2014 at 11:30 pm

To me, seeing 11:12 means you might be hesitating on taking action and time is getting the best of you. Is there something you have been hesitating doing or pulling the trigger on? What have you been planning to do or implement recently? Listen to the first thing that pops into your head. 11:12 can serve as a reminder to get going with your plans. It doesn’t mean it is too late, it just means that your window of opportunity is beginning to close and you need to trust your intuition so you can take the next step. I hope that helps.

Chris Kessler August 14, 2014 at 7:02 am

I just started noticing 11:11 and other 1’s about maybe 3-4 months ago. It could be when I’d start my coffee maker or microwave or I just happen to look at the time and I had no idea what to make of it! Every time I’d turn around… there it was. It would actually kinda freak me out or throw me for a loop, ’cause I’d have no idea what it meant! I knew it meant something, but not sure what! I still don’t and am searching for answers! Now, I may have seen it before the past several months, but apparently didn’t actually “notice” it. In any case, seeing it here lately has gotten me extremely curious in wanting to know why!?! I’ve been basically a poor, simple man my entire life, and a few times, even homeless. I’ve also been noticing 0’s, but more 1’s than anything, and even more so… the 11:11. If anyone can please, shed light on this matter, it would be greatly appreciated as again, I know it means something! Thanks!

Marelle August 15, 2014 at 11:22 pm

My son also saw 1111 for many many years. So much so he got a tattoo of the number. From what I have seen…people that see that number are here for a very important reason and are often treated badly. My son was meant to do great things, he was a prodigy and had an extremely high IQ. He knew the number, for him, meant he was suppose to do something great with his life. He was a lost angel. Unfortunately, like the great Albert Einstein once said…”Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” My son couldn’t keep going anymore, his entire life was difficult….On 12/20/14 at the age of 21 my son ended his life. I don’t write this to scare or worry anyone. If you see the number 1111 all the time, you are like an angel and are here to do great things. Time to fulfill your destiny if you will….pray protect yourself for your opposition will be ready to try to stop you from reaching your goal. But, the 1111 is a promise that you will reach your goal as long as you keep going. God Bless you all.

Laurra Warnke August 15, 2014 at 11:33 pm

Hi Marelle,

Thank you so much for sharing what has happened in your life. It brings tears to my eyes and I am so sorry for your loss. You are very strong. Yes, keep going…keep going and live each day with passion. Such an important message.

Marelle August 16, 2014 at 2:33 am

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write them. I share this message because it is what my son wants…to spread his message and continue to keep his spirit in my heart and the hearts of others.

God Bless

Noelle August 16, 2014 at 8:54 am

Marelle, I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s wonderful that you recognized your son’s awareness of the gift of seeing 11:11’s. He was so lucky to have someone so close to him who understood the message he was receiving. I’m sure that seeing 11’s takes on so much more meaning for you. I have learned to quell my wonder and enthusiasm when I see 11’s. People around me just dont understand and say all the usual comments about coincidence. If others are anything like me, they just stand there and stare at the numbers and ask what the message is. A feeling of intense calm comes over me. I’m sure that for you, your message will be from your son :) Take care.

Marelle August 16, 2014 at 9:21 am

I can saw with absolute certainty that there are no coincidences. I have been privileged to witness so many miracles in my own life but felt powerless to help my son. All the spirituality I have and the knowledge God has given me was not enough to help him with his struggle. I do know that he did accomplish what he was meant to do, he turned his life over to God and now is helping me in ways he never could in life. I have great empathy for all of the tender loving souls in this world, for the dark will always try to stop their light. I just want to remind all of you very special people that dark can’t put out the light but light can chase away darkness. You are all here for a very important reason and I chose this site to post on out of many many others……I will pray for all of you to continue your journey safe from harm and despair.

And if no one has told any of you lately…..”I love you.” You are all loved. God Bless all of you darlings.

Sharon August 16, 2014 at 10:12 am

Marelle thank you very much for posting here. I have posted before. I see 1:11, 2:11, 3:11…11:11 all the time as well as 44 & 444. This has been happening for almost three years now. I’m still looking for meaning and trying to understand why. I’m very sorry for the loss of your son. As a mother I cannot imagine your pain. Your words of encouragement help more than you know. It is challenging to keep despair from taking over at times. I think maybe this world is just too difficult for some souls to survive and they have to leave. It is certainly a loss for those of us left here though. I wish you peacefulness and all the best. Thank you for sharing.

Florence Avancena August 30, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Hi, wonderful day to you! It was my first time to google this repeated numbers and ive been looking for answer because a few weeks ago ive been experiencing seeing repeated numbers like 11:11:, 21:21, 16:16, 15:15, and when i woke up this afternoon for work (im in graveyard shift, presently working here in Taiwan), i saw 18:18 in my tab… I am really confused and bothered why i am seeing this….please help me. Thanks!

Melanie Morris September 12, 2014 at 12:32 pm

Still confused about why I keep seeing 11:11 or 1:11. My father passed away in 2002 and since then I have been seeing these numbers…btw he did not pass at either of these times or on either of these dates. Not sure why but ever since he passed I seem to only look at the clock when it has one of those times on it…either a.m. or p.m. Doesn’t happen every day either. Not sure what the significance is.

Shannon September 14, 2014 at 10:45 pm

Family…so good to finally find you

Trisha October 10, 2014 at 4:41 pm

Laura, I had a similar experience around 2008. I kept seeing it on the clock, odometer, videos. At that time, nobody was talking about it. Drove me a little bonkers after a while of not ‘getting it’

It started happening when my boyfriend at the time was ranting about 2012 (end of the world) a couple of years before the people started talking about it. Before I ever heard the date 2012, associated with the time 11:11. Definitely not power of suggestion. So when you say that its “something bigger than all of us together” I totally believe it. Because since then, there’s been a huge surge of people wanting to know.

Of all the explanations the one that jives the most with me is ‘alignment’. I wrote about my experience here: http://potentialsoup.com/1111-meaning-looking-clock-1111 Before the numbers, I’d get little signs like hearing and reading a word at the exact same moment, that happened a LOT. That one was easy to get, I interpreted it to mean ‘sync’ with the world and it made me happy and I went about my day. So maybe I needed a stronger nudge. I didnt realize how important alignment is to EVERYTHING in my life, in this world, and possibly beyond.

I love the idea of a wakeup call for light workers :D and i absolutely love the stories on your comments as well. Thanks so much!
Trisha
Trisha’s last post ..1111 Meaning: Why am I Looking at the Clock at 11:11?My Profile

Veronica Rambo October 13, 2014 at 11:13 am

As a kid and growing up, I always looked at the Moon and Stars. Stars is something I have always been attched to even still today and I never knew why. Since I am hard of hearing, who wear hearing aids, and always felt I was born in wrong time. Growing up attenting to chuch is something I cannot understand, and never understood God and life’s meaning. I just don’t get it. Until 2003, something lead to me “New Age”. Ever since, I have found answers I always been looking for and its make sense. I am very open minded and see things what people don’t see. I am gratefully I had found my Love feels same way I do and understand. I do have this “gut” feelings or sometimes, I just “know” without explaining how I knew. I paid more attention now than I ever did for in the past. I had realized overtime when I do ingnored it, something bad happened (it too several times to “see” it). I am glad I paid more attention to it and I am leading the right directions but still, I haven’t figure out who I am and what is my purpose being here when I almost died at birth. For the longest time, I have been seeing 11:11 nearly everyday and sometimes more than once. I knew its related something Spirital but of what? I have begin to look online to seek answers, but still I haven’t found what I needed to seek for until you mention this, “think of what you’re thinking when you look at 11:11″. Um, I needed to pay more attention to that, maybe I will find my answers. I hope. Regards, Veronica Rambo